Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Public opinion is moving away from limitless support of Ukraine. Joey knows this which is why his twitter is on fire in an attempt to rekindle support. I guess there are more appeasers around the country then just we Tug Cons.

Call for a ceasefire Joey and peace negotiations. I've heard Ukraine is kicking ass and taken back nearly all of Putin's gains so now is the time.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,691
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Joey has lower numbers than kamala's IQ.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,422
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Public opinion is moving away from limitless support of Ukraine. Joey knows this which is why his twitter is on fire in an attempt to rekindle support. I guess there are more appeasers around the country then just we Tug Cons.

Call for a ceasefire Joey and peace negotiations. I've heard Ukraine is kicking ass and taken back nearly all of Putin's gains so now is the time.
    Appease deez nuts.

We just don’t belong in that cesspool. We didn’t belong there before Putin invaded. But it was ok because Hunter and Romney’s kids were getting filthy rich and god knows what other corrupt and evil bullshit was going on.

But but Zelensky is a Jew.

Fuck that. So was Meyer Lanskey and Bugsy Siegel.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,627
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Russia will use nukes as an existential last resort not "tactically". That could mean anything. Like getting close to losing Crimea, now a part of Russia. Seems like an existential threat to Putin. Any other talk is a way to rattle the sabre of the US military complex. I've still not had anyone use facts to explain how this war is promoting direct US economic prosperity and border safety. The war is no threat to the US and if the Euros think it is a threat to them, then they could like step up. Team America, World Police.

Except I already did explain that defense exports literally took us out of a recession.

So I did. You just ignore it because it's inconvenient to your narrative.

"No one's addressing the arguments I'm making except all the people that I'm not bothering to read!" Jfc.

At least @RaceBannon and I can disagree but still not swing away like fucking crying retards.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Appease deez nuts.

We just don’t belong in that cesspool. We didn’t belong there before Putin invaded. But it was ok because Hunter and Romney’s kids were getting filthy rich and god knows what other corrupt and evil bullshit was going on.

So appeasement and isolationism. Got it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,422

46XiJCAB said:

Appease deez nuts.

Your words. Not mine.

Mark you down in the corruption and graft crowd? Didn't see that coming.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,622
    46XiJCAB said:

Exactly put your big boy pants on and end this shit before something dumb happens.
  • Options
    The USA has greatly reduced all of our strategic stockpiles to dangerous levels and we are not at war! If China jumps now things will get shitty quick. SloJoe is all about following the oligarchs orders to cause our destruction. Obunghole wants this in the worst way as do our resident commies.

Screw Ukraine. Let Europe foot the bill a while. They haven't done shit.

BidenBros cheer! And PGOS.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,622
    Sledog said:

The USA has greatly reduced all of our strategic stockpiles to dangerous levels and we are not at war! If China jumps now things will get shitty quick. SloJoe is all about following the oligarchs orders to cause our destruction. Obunghole wants this in the worst way as do our resident commies.

We have plenty of Nukes... chill
  • Options
    Sledog said:

The US thus far as given $46.6B in arms and equipment. With much, much more aid pledged.

This is why Americans have began to question the War and exactly where the money is going.

The UK and EU combined have given $8.4B.

Poland has given as much as Germany, $2.4B.

Twice as much as Canada’s $1.4B.

I

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

The US thus far as given $46.6B in arms and equipment. With much, much more aid pledged.

This is why Americans have began to question the War and exactly where the money is going.

The UK and EU combined have given $8.4B.

Poland has given as much as Germany, $2.4B.

Twice as much as Canada’s $1.4B.

I

Why wouldn't the rest of NATO punk out at the "threat" to Europe from Putin. We have Team America, World Police ready to play Uncle Sugar. Once again, our substantive benefit for this is too feel good because we are saving democracy? Geezus.
  • Options
    Wait until the Ukrainian troop levels become unsustainable. That ask is just down the road.

What happened to the peaceniks on the Left?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Wait until the Ukrainian troop levels become unsustainable. That ask is just down the road.

What happened to the peaceniks on the Left?

All that money laundered back to them for the next steal. We know this is what they do. Proven. Lefties here love it. Approve. Cheer for the cloning of Stalin.
  • Options

\Why should I send this guy money? All a fake made bunch of shit so the grifter in chief can grift!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

"Russia will use nukes as an existential last resort not "tactically". That could mean anything. Like getting close to losing Crimea, now a part of Russia. Seems like an existential threat to Putin. Any other talk is a way to rattle the sabre of the US military complex. I've still not had anyone use facts to explain how this war is promoting direct US economic prosperity and border safety. The war is no threat to the US and if the Euros think it is a threat to them, then they could like step up. Team America, World Police.

Except I already did explain that defense exports literally took us out of a recession.

"No one's addressing the arguments I'm making except all the people that I'm not bothering to read!" Jfc.

At least @RaceBannon and I can disagree but still not swing away like fucking crying retards.
    Giving sh*t away doesn't equal economic activity. We already borrowed trillions to give away. Another $100 billion doesn't fix the inflation problem, it increases the problem. Sure, some people make out, but the overall impact of free sh*t and government borrowing is that it edges out actual free market activity that helps both sides. If I borrowed $100,000 and gave it to you and you blew it on hookers and blow like Hunter, then you get what you wanted as do the hookers and drug dealers. But I was going to use that $100,000 to start a plumbing business and sell plumbing services and supplies. That is economic growth. Blowing money on free sh*t doesn't. When Pelosi said that food stamps improved the economy, it doesn't. Borrowing money so some overweight person can buy a frozen pizza from 7-11 isn't economic growth.

You have ignored some pretty basic Econ 101 principles because my question was "inconvenient". We could have put $100 billion of private equity into the US oil and gas industry and distribution and had some real economic growth but your focusing on funding the continued stealing from Ukrainians by Ukrainian theftocrats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Giving sh*t away doesn't equal economic activity. We already borrowed trillions to give away. Another $100 billion doesn't fix the inflation problem, it increases the problem. Sure, some people make out, but the overall impact of free sh*t and government borrowing is that it edges out actual free market activity that helps both sides. If I borrowed $100,000 and gave it to you and you blew it on hookers and blow like Hunter, then you get what you wanted as do the hookers and drug dealers. But I was going to use that $100,000 to start a plumbing business and sell plumbing services and supplies. That is economic growth. Blowing money on free sh*t doesn't. When Pelosi said that food stamps improved the economy, it doesn't. Borrowing money so some overweight person can buy a frozen pizza from 7-11 isn't economic growth.

You have ignored some pretty basic Econ 101 principles because my question was "inconvenient". We could have put $100 billion of private equity into the US oil and gas industry and distribution and had some real economic growth but your focusing on funding the continued stealing from Ukrainians by Ukrainian theftocrats.
    "Sales of U.S. military equipment to foreign governments rose 49% to $205.6 billion in the latest fiscal year, the U.S. State Department said on Wednesday." Hth.

We didn't borrow trillions to give away. This is just FS.

We sent a bunch of old expiring hardware that had already been paid for not new equipment that shows up on fiscal year 2022. How does that get invested in Oil and Gas?

Sounds like you failed accounting 101 let alone any econ.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Appease deez nuts.

Your words. Not mine.

Then tell me the difference. Go on.

Simply crying about defense spending isn't a serious position. Let's here the geopolitical take.

And yeah, I've been talking about differentiating the graft and corruption from what makes sense. We should be emptying our expiring goods to the foodbank. There's also always pork. I'd have that convo if the peanut gallery could manage it.

"Putin has nukes! If we send mortars it's WW3! Solemani!" Seriously, some TF clones in here.

I've always been a hawk. Big swinging dick deterence and laughing while your enemies engage in a land battle in Eurasia.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Appease deez nuts.

Your words. Not mine.

Simply crying about defense spending isn't a serious position. Let's here the geopolitical take.

And yeah, I've been talking about differentiating the graft and corruption from what makes sense. We should be emptying our expiring goods to the foodbank. There's also always pork. I'd have that convo if the peanut gallery could manage it.

"Putin has nukes! If we send mortars it's WW3! Solemani!" Seriously, some TF clones in here.

I've always been a hawk. Big swinging dick deterence and laughing while your enemies engage in a land battle in Eurasia.
    Massive difference between “your enemies” unilaterally deciding to get some and being the sanctimonious catalyst yourself. Which is the under girding poont of most here against.

I’m not seeing any pacifists. I’m seeing Classical Liberals.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Appease deez nuts.

Your words. Not mine.

Massive difference between “your enemies” unilaterally deciding to get some and being the catalyst yourself. Which is the under girding poont of most here against. I’m not seeing any pacifists. I’m seeing Classical Liberals.

Russia started this war. No amount of whataboutism changes that.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Appease deez nuts.

Your words. Not mine.

Massive difference between “your enemies” unilaterally deciding to get some and being the catalyst yourself. Which is the under girding poont of most here against. I’m not seeing any pacifists. I’m seeing Classical Liberals.

Russia started this war. No amount of whataboutism changes that.
    If the history of the conflict started in Feb 2022 I could be persuaded by this argument. But it didn’t and I can’t.

Just can’t.