Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2023
    Well, now the dementia patient has tightened up NATO, the Brits with their well stocked military are ready to bring in the reserves.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Embarassing

And always remember, kids - Putin is the villain.

The US has never banned cluster munitions

Neither has Russia

HTH
    So there's no basement to your blood lust is there?

Civilians die from cluster bombs. Not the faggot you've given yiur undying love to

Pathetic
    Your brain is rotted on this.

I support a country defending themselves from aggressive, despotic, piece of shit country that started the killing

Wjw
    What an analyst you are, @PGOS.

All the brains of a paste-eating kindergartener.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

The fact that the US is resorting to sending controversial cluster bombs might be a clue that something isn't werking.

Anyone that attempts to read the tea leaves fully understands what is going on here. If they aren’t a big deal then we would have sent them on day one.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    This thread is AIDS.

ATBS, I haven't read it for a month, but had someone told me that the US is basically giving Ukraine all the old gear that we no longer use (cluster bombs) or which has been sitting for 20 years since we've been fighting non-conventional battles with cave dwellers. Clear out the old gear, ramp up and re-stock with the new. Raytheon wins, again.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023

This thread is AIDS.

ATBS, I haven't read it for a month, but had someone told me that the US is basically giving Ukraine all the old gear that we no longer use (cluster bombs) or which has been sitting for 20 years since we've been fighting non-conventional battles with cave dwellers. Clear out the old gear, ramp up and re-stock with the new. Raytheon wins, again.

The Tug thinks it's all cutting edge and that China is going to roll over the US 😂😂😂

Why can't Eastern Europe just let Russia rape and pillage and bring the gang back together??

These morons wouldve been justifying Czechoslovakia and Poland 70 years ago.
  • Options
    Founders Club

This thread is AIDS.

The Tug thinks it's all cutting edge and that China is going to roll over the US 😂😂😂

Why can't Eastern Europe just let Russia rape and pillage and bring the gang back together??

The Tug doesn't think that.

164 pages of not paying attention.
    Many of you do

One thing the tug agrees upon - Ukraine should bend over and take it like its 1939
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club

This thread is AIDS.

The US sanctions and involvement combined with European virtue signaling have brought the BRICS closer together and are on the cusp of adding more letters. That's bad. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

The US sanctions and involvement combined with European virtue signaling have brought the BRICS closer together and are on the cusp of adding more letters. That's bad. Hope this helps.
    Meanwhile, in reality NATO as an alliance is stronger than it's been in decades, with investment in the military ramped up even in places like Germany.

Finland and Sweden, both legitimate militaries with domestic industry, are now in NATO. Finland shares more of a border with Russia than any other European country - NATO is on the doorstep of St. Petersburg.

The BRICS countries might buy Russian gas but they do not in any meaningful way do anything to support the Russian war effort. Russia's "allies" are half of Syria, Iran, and...North Korea.

Meanwhile, all of Europe, the US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, hell even Saudi Arabia and Isreal have provided material and aid to Ukraine.

So yeah. Enjoy your BRICS friendship. Sounds pretty grim.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,560
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

Meanwhile, in reality NATO as an alliance is stronger than it's been in decades, with investment in the military ramped up even in places like Germany.

Finland and Sweden, both legitimate militaries with domestic industry, are now in NATO. Finland shares more of a border with Russia than any other European country - NATO is on the doorstep of St. Petersburg.

The BRICS countries might buy Russian gas but they do not in any meaningful way do anything to support the Russian war effort. Russia's "allies" are half of Syria, Iran, and...North Korea.

Meanwhile, all of Europe, the US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, hell even Saudi Arabia and Isreal have provided material and aid to Ukraine.

Britain has 40 tanks ready to roll and a handful of aircraft. Skrong!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

130 F35s and Typhoons are better than the garbage Russia makes.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

How long do you think it might take to get UKR soldiers trained up to use those?

Before or after Phase 2 of the vaunted Spring Offensive?

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

How long do you think it might take to get UKR soldiers trained up to use those?

This wasn't the conversation, orange tankie
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

You left off China. Kind of a tell.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

This wasn't the conversation, orange tankie
    Strategic, critical thinkers consider all factors, Captain America.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

China isnt doing much besides the odd black market computer chip...
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

I think we?re done here.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,560
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

Are the checks they send you as big as Bidens? How many shell companies you got?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

This thread is AIDS.

They aren’t a massive and increasing trading partner with Russia?