Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,057
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Delusional? They are in bed with the demonrats and laundering money back to demonrats and supplying children sex slaves and don't forget those personal biolabs. You are absolutely brainwashed. Both cells.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,860
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

delusional

This thread is a treatise in proving the quote often attributed to Mark Twain,

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

Christ.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,102
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,749
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    According to Twitter Russia is falling. Tanks in the streets

Must be true it's on Twitter
  • Options
    Founders Club

According to Twitter Russia is falling. Tanks in the streets

Must be true it's on Twitter

My lefter than Mello brother just texted me that Wagner group is marching on Moscow. Coup de ta.

Believe it. See it.

• Options
    Founders Club
    "Everyone who will try to put up resistance ... we will consider it a threat and destroy it immediately, including any checkpoints that will be in our way and any aircraft that we see over our heads. I am asking everyone to remain calm and not succumb to provocations, stay in their homes. It is advisable not to go outside along the route of our movement," he continued.

"After we finish what we started, we will return to the front to defend our Motherland," Prigozhin said. "There are 25,000 of us, and we are going to figure out why this country is in such a mess. Twenty-five thousand are expected as a tactical reserve, and the strategic reserve is the whole army and the whole country. Everyone who wants to join. We must end this disgrace," he said.

Earlier Friday, Prigozhin said the Kremlin's reasoning for invading Ukraine is based on lies fabricated by the army's top brass. Prigozhin has for months openly accused Shoigu and Gerasimov of gross incompetence.

shit is getting real. can't wait to see the Tug spin this
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,962
    edited June 2023

"Everyone who will try to put up resistance ... we will consider it a threat and destroy it immediately, including any checkpoints that will be in our way and any aircraft that we see over our heads. I am asking everyone to remain calm and not succumb to provocations, stay in their homes. It is advisable not to go outside along the route of our movement," he continued.

"After we finish what we started, we will return to the front to defend our Motherland," Prigozhin said. "There are 25,000 of us, and we are going to figure out why this country is in such a mess. Twenty-five thousand are expected as a tactical reserve, and the strategic reserve is the whole army and the whole country. Everyone who wants to join. We must end this disgrace," he said.

Earlier Friday, Prigozhin said the Kremlin's reasoning for invading Ukraine is based on lies fabricated by the army's top brass. Prigozhin has for months openly accused Shoigu and Gerasimov of gross incompetence.

Wagner just went in and beat the shit out of the Ukranians.

Now all of a sudden, you think they are going to make nice with the Azov Nazis simply because Wagner believes the Kremlin and Putin are a bunch of idiots? That's some simplistic my enemies enemy is my friend thinking right thur, fren.

Hard for the binary mentality to grasp, I know but try.

How do you know Wagner isn't going to go back into Ukraine and deliver the knockout blow? Pigozhin is pissed at the Russian military chiefs for dicking around.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah I don't know but I don't think Wagner is going to be rainbows and unicorns for PGOS's favorite boyfriend money launderer

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,102
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sounds like an insurrection. Wagner is trying to overthrow Russia’s democratically elected President.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Sounds like an insurrection. Wagner is trying to overthrow Russia’s democratically elected President.

Worst threat to Russian democracy since 1917
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    edited June 2023
    Bob_C said:

You mean a peaceful sightseeing trip through the Capitol rotunda?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wagner just went in and beat the shit out of the Ukranians.

Now all of a sudden, you think they are going to make nice with the Azov Nazis simply because Wagner believes the Kremlin and Putin are a bunch of idiots? That's some simplistic my enemies enemy is my friend thinking right thur, fren.

Hard for the binary mentality to grasp, I know but try.

How do you know Wagner isn't going to go back into Ukraine and deliver the knockout blow? Pigozhin is pissed at the Russian military chiefs for dicking around.

Wagner took 9 months to capture a small town that Ukraine has re entered

Wagner over throwing the military leadership and likely Putin

Wagner's chief says the war is unjust and was based on lies

And here you are. Still being wrong. Damn it must suck
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,057
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This has zero to do with Ukraine and now Wagner are your guys?