Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,394
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

Because of writing off depreciated assets

Not that anyone here understands the concept

A couple of us do. I'm sure you were able to wikipedia it. It's almost as if they changed asset valuation methods mid stream.

Exactly.... i worked in finance 15 years yes we understand depreciation... why does the government use it though? They don't pay taxes.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,866
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They probably did. And I'm by and large not a fan of the fed and how it operates.

But, showing that the world is no longer going to tolerate WW2 type bullshit is worth the cost. But not to the Tug, who thinks Russia should do as it pleases because NATO is scary.

And around and round we go.

Right. 1950s through 1980s style CIA toppling of popularly elected leaders to replace them with fascist dictators is much more preferable than self determination to avoid aerial bombardment from actual Nazis who want you driven off your homeland or dead.
    Right. Ukraine is fighting for its life against Russia because of the US. Not because the parliament removed the President in part due to massive, massive protests in the capitol city.

You realize that if your false narrative was true, Russia would've taken over the country in a week? They would have been welcomed with open arms.
    Ummmmm, they took the entire Donbas Region, didn't you hear?
  • Options

They probably did. And I'm by and large not a fan of the fed and how it operates.

But, showing that the world is no longer going to tolerate WW2 type bullshit is worth the cost. But not to the Tug, who thinks Russia should do as it pleases because NATO is scary.

Right. 1950s through 1980s style CIA toppling of popularly elected leaders to replace them with fascist dictators is much more preferable than self determination to avoid aerial bombardment from actual Nazis who want you driven off your homeland or dead.
    Right. Ukraine is fighting for its life against Russia because of the US. Not because the parliament removed the President in part due to massive, massive protests in the capitol city.

You realize that if your false narrative was true, Russia would've taken over the country in a week? They would have been welcomed with open arms.
    This is sad
    Checkers vs Chess.

PGOS needs a few summers in the park.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,626
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And lost the entire Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson regions.

It's like the US invading Mexico and struggling to take half the Baja
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023

I know you can't be bothered to ingest anything other than BlackRock approved news.

As such I'm tempted to save my breath. But I'm a glutton for punishment.

Had you watched the video 4 posts up, you would know Putin withdrew from those areas to facilitate the peace negotiations that were agreed to before Boris flew in and blew it all up last spring.

Good job, good effort. Or something.

• Options

After killing 8 Ukrainian soldiers for every 1 Russian lost.

Such a huge loss, indeed.
  • Options
    Founders Club

After killing 8 Ukrainian soldiers for every 1 Russian lost.

Such a huge loss, indeed.
    Lie
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

I know you can't be bothered to ingest anything other than BlackRock approved news.

Had you watched the video 4 posts up, you would know Putin withdrew from those areas to facilitate the peace negotiations that were agreed to before Boris flew in and blew it all up last spring.

Also a lie
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Also a lie
    How do you know?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He has secret coms with the gay midget mini Hitler.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Also a lie
    How do you know?

He had @AOG look into it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Also a lie
    How do you know?

He had @AOG look into it.
    What is it about @AOG’s CWU education makes that deduction reliable?

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023