Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,044
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

You guys would be arguing that the US shouldve stayed loyal to the crown.

The people of Ukraine said no to Russian fuckery. Its evident by how they are currently resisting Russian fuckery.

Doesn't justify giving them over 100 billion

We probably give them more than we give to Israel at this point
    Most of the shit we gave them is old equipment left over from Iraq 20 years ago.

Meh.
    So fucking what.

If I give you a pistol made in 1970 to go kill my neighbor that makes a shit bit of difference when the police come knocking?

Most retarded logic ever.

I know it saddens you that Russia is not able to pacify Ukraine.

It's like the US struggling to take Tijuana.

Ridiculous.

Also, your analogy is as stupid as you are. This is like giving your neighor an old glock to defend their house against a home invasion with an AK.

Dipshit.
    Look dumbfuck, this was never about Ukraine. That’s the part of this your pea brain doesn’t seem to grasp.

Ukraine is merely the pawn the West sent off to die.

But you hold on to your blue and yellow flag, old weapons, and ‘Putin is literally Hitler’ because you can’t tell the difference between your “sources” and the globalist elite agenda.

One would have thought you might have figured it out watching the media the last three years, but clearly you are making diamonds somewhere in that dense fog you live in.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

The people of Ukraine said no to Russian fuckery. Its evident by how they are currently resisting Russian fuckery.

Most of the shit we gave them is old equipment left over from Iraq 20 years ago.

Meh.
    So fucking what.

If I give you a pistol made in 1970 to go kill my neighbor that makes a shit bit of difference when the police come knocking?

Ridiculous.

Also, your analogy is as stupid as you are. This is like giving your neighor an old glock to defend their house against a home invasion with an AK.

Dipshit.
    Look dumbfuck, this was never about Ukraine. That’s the part of this your pea brain doesn’t seem to grasp.

But you hold on to your blue and yellow flag, old weapons, and ‘Putin is literally Hitler’ because you can’t tell the difference between your “sources” and the globalist elite agenda.

One would have thought you might have figured it out watching the media the last three years, but clearly you are making diamonds somewhere in that dense fog you live in.

After covid everything is a grand conspiracy to the Tug.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,202
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2023
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,677
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Meh.
    Stop the bullshit. My trigger pullers that fly said we're fucked we have a weeks supply if the shit hits the fan. Then we are FUBAR.

Screw the midget Nazi supporting scum that fuels the DNC!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Meh.
    Stop the bullshit. My trigger pullers that fly said we're fucked we have a weeks supply if the shit hits the fan. Then we are FUBAR.

Screw the midget Nazi supporting scum that fuels the DNC!
    Advanced autism
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!
    The military industrial complex and endless wars is not a conspiracy.

Neither is Russia invading Eastern Europe for land
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,399
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

Neither is the invasion of our southern border. Five million illegals under Slo Joe > 150,000 Russians.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

Neither is the invasion of our southern border. Five million illegals under Slo Joe > 150,000 Russians.
    I agree that the southern border situation is a clusterfuck.

Ive said this multiple times.

The US has the ability to do more than one thing at once.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,677
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

The guys you are currently supporting hate America and are working to destroy it. Cheer them on!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,399
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

The guys you are currently supporting hate America and are working to destroy it and the Ukraine. Cheer them on!
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,701
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

Right now we’re doing nothing about the more important thing while pretending to do something but actually doing something that’s not enough for the other thing that we? made possible by years of bad FP with Russia and China as well as a complete abdication of responsibility to the American people with regard to energy policy….

Tell me I’m wrong.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meh.
    So fucking what.

Ridiculous.

Dipshit.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

Right now we’re doing nothing about the more important thing while pretending to do something but actually doing something that’s not enough for the other thing that we? made possible by years of bad FP with Russia and China as well as a complete abdication of responsibility to the American people with regard to energy policy….

Tell me I’m wrong.