Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For my Biggus Dickus Watch Guysm

UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited February 2023 in Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe
https://www.chrono24.com/piaget/piaget-polo--id17174592.htm

Buddy of mine is unloading part of a collection. IF you have interest I can get you the cash price without the broker. I'll post listings as he pulls them.

As noted, I'm NOT a watch guysm so I'll wait for @Swaye to weigh in. @creepycoug can come too.

This is some OC family money @YellowSnow

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A little effeminate, or French, which is the same thing. IMO.

Something I'd expect to see @RaceBannon wear just to pick a fight.

C'mon this has South Beach written all over it. Perfecto con una Cafe con leche.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I guy who comes from old school Newport Harbor money, respeck.

But still, I can safely say not one of the REAL watch bros here (i.e., @PurpleBaze @Doogles @Swaye ) , would be caught dead wearing this time piece.

Yella is right.

This is more my style:

https://invictastores.com/invicta-gladiator-men-s-watch-w-abalone-dial-55-25mm-iridescent-gold-38360
    Didn't take you for having understated tastes for a middle easterner.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Piaget is old money gangsta,

I see him listing on Chrono for 10.5, good luck with sale.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Cash price is significantly lower bc broker etc. I can slap a Hardcore Husky sticker on it too if you like.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

Doogles said:

Cash price is significantly lower bc broker etc. I can slap a Hardcore Husky sticker on it too if you like.
    Piaget is one of those brands that get crushed on the secondary. We're talking retail 22k watches going for 5ish.

I'm not an expert, but he'll probably have to drop trousers to move that. It doesn't help that the market has essentially halted as the crypto money has gone dry and people are waiting for the crash. Nobody is buying anything right now.

It doesn't help that the watch is naked (no box or papers) and is visibly scratched up all over the place.

Chrono's fees are pretty reasonable (6.5%). My guess is if he wants to sell that he's going to have to cut it in half, otherwise it will sit for awhile.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

A little effeminate, or French, which is the same thing. IMO.

Something I'd expect to see @RaceBannon wear just to pick a fight.

C'mon this has South Beach written all over it. Perfecto con una Cafe con leche.

This is how I always pictured Creep in real life.
    You think Creep roller skates?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Piaget is one of those brands that get crushed on the secondary. We're talking retail 22k watches going for 5ish.

I'm not an expert, but he'll probably have to drop trousers to move that. It doesn't help that the market has essentially halted as the crypto money has gone dry and people are waiting for the crash. Nobody is buying anything right now.

It doesn't help that the watch is naked (no box or papers) and is visibly scratched up all over the place.

Chrono's fees are pretty reasonable (6.5%). My guess is if he wants to sell that he's going to have to cut it in half, otherwise it will sit for awhile.
    Hopefully, Bot's bud doesn't get hurt feelings from our cyber bullying.
    Nah, if anything he just wants this stuff gone but he's obligated to try to maximize the price for the family trust to at least some degree.

If it wasn't the case he'd probably sell it to me for a song. As is I'm purchasing some other random stuff at deep firesale.

I figured at the end of the day the watch guysm would have something to talk about during the off season.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Nah, if anything he just wants this stuff gone but he's obligated to try to maximize the price for the family trust to at least some degree.

If it wasn't the case he'd probably sell it to me for a song. As is I'm purchasing some other random stuff at deep firesale.

I figured at the end of the day the watch guysm would have something to talk about during the off season.
    Are there any rare, antique fire arms in the estate?

I'll take an old timey Colt Single Action Army worn by some vaquero on the Irvine Ranchero.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Are there any rare, antique fire arms in the estate?
    Like we say no.gif

At least not after I'm done...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watch sold today for full price.