Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden Rashada fact

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dOgmaster said:

He’s a douche. I think that’s a fact. Has money hungry parents. That seems to be a fact as well.

All good as long as he wants to be a douche at UW. *We are a little thin at QB.
    We aren’t the squad our doog hearts want us to be if Penix goes down. Same as it ever was. I’m not worried about it. I’ll be happy if we get him and if not, we will get the best transfer once Penix is done. Let’s not fool ourselves, QB’s are flocking to this offense.
    Agree but two on the roster is not enough. I know they'd find someone to hold the clipboard but I'd rather it be a guy with a high ceiling who could win the job next year.

I don't know anything about this guy except that he's highly rated and UW wants him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He will never ever play for UW.

Cook It

This you?
    FREE PUB!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dare you to say that to Washington State legend Ryno’s face, bitch.

I knew this was coming and I'm prepared to say fuck the cubs and also fuck the mariners.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I knew this was coming and I'm prepared to say fuck the cubs and also fuck the mariners.
    So much haie coming from haie
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I'm so horrified I can't even speak right now. I can type though. And to think, I was actually pulling for the Astros in the playoffs. Fuckin guy.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

haie said:

I'm so horrified I can't even speak right now. I can type though. And to think, I was actually pulling for the Astros in the playoffs. Fuckin guy.
    Exactly! I’m an old school Cubs fan going back to at least 2015!
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    edited January 2023

W

BTW we have the #1 passing offense in the country, had a legacy QB who grew up a husky fan, and can’t get QBs want to stay or play here. He ain’t coming.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

One of my childhood friends went by Ryno. The name fit. He was way bigger than all of the other 8 year olds.

His parents thought he would play in the NHL so he moved somewhere on the East Coast to play hockey. The Tacoma Rockets were not prestigious enough. CSB.
    The only memory I have of the Tacoma Rockets is that they had a guy named Jamie Butt on their team. He was a benchwarmer but 4th grade me and my friends thought it was hilarious.

When the Rockets went poof and then the lower-division Tacoma Sabercats arrived, I was pleased to see that Jamie Butt was one of their starters
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He will never ever play for UW.

Cook It

Being neighbors with a coach has its privileges