Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Road games 2023. What games are you thinking of attending?

Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,985 Founders Club
Of the scheduled road games in 2023, what games are you thinking of attending?

Right now I am in for sure for Michigan State and USC.

For Michigan State I plan on flying into Chicago to see the White Sox beforehand and Cubs afterward. Still contemplating doing a circuit of Lake Michigan.

And USC because I never have been to the Coliseum.

If Seahawks are in Arizona the same weekend as the Huskies, that would be a third game I would strongly consider.

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,623 Founders Club
    Likely just SC
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,702 Swaye's Wigwam
    Everything but MSU.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,376
    I won't fly, just won't. I live in bumfuck IdaMontana so my road game will be traveling with my two dads to the Oregon game. I went to the 2019 collapse and vowed to come back being myself2.0, louder, drunker, and ready to rumble.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,562 Founders Club
    Stanford and SC 100%.

Michigan State maybe perhaps.

Home games are away games for me, so I'm locked in for Oregon.

I'm doogin for a Rose Bowl playoff.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,713 Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    Well if we ? Are undefeated i will fly to LA, stay with pals and go to the USC game, otherwise TV land will be my experience this year. If Penixs stays healthy this should be fun to watch this year, if i was still in Seattle I would watch them all in Dawg stadium except maybe the coogs [rivalry ~ meh.]
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,886 Founders Club

For Michigan State I plan on flying into Chicago to see the White Sox beforehand and Cubs afterward. Still contemplating doing a circuit of Lake Michigan.

If Seahawks are in Arizona the same weekend as the Huskies, that would be a third game I would strongly consider.

For me, the LA Coliseum was meh, which was surprising because I was looking forward to it with all the history and everything.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,886 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Stanford and SC 100%.

Michigan State maybe perhaps.

Home games are away games for me, so I'm locked in for Oregon.

I'm doogin for a Rose Bowl playoff.

We'll need to get together during Oregon week.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,155 Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

Already booked my flight to Starkville to see my DAWGS play @ MSU. More cowbell?

I’m already planning the drive from to Startville. It’s really too bad because it turned out that @LeachNeedsMoreTim
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,513 Swaye's Wigwam

For me, the LA Coliseum was meh, which was surprising because I was looking forward to it with all the history and everything.
    Interesting. Care to expand?
    Canadawg said:

When I visited Yankee Stadium, it was everything I thought it would be. I loved it. When I visited the LA Coliseum, it was just a large stadium. I didn't get wowed over it. I know that's not much of explanation but that's about it
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,348
    I will conveniently already be in the LA-area for a work conference the Monday after USC so I guess I'll be starting my trip a few days early.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,826

I will conveniently already be in the LA-area for a work conference the Monday after USC so I guess I'll be starting my trip a few days early.

Let us knowing you find a good anal bleach in West Hollywood you like.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
    Canadawg said:

I agree. Although I've never been there when it's a packed house. It's kind of like the rose bowl but not in the middle of nowhere, without the tailgating that the rose bowl has. Still, UW is 2/2 when I show up, and it would be all time if UW notches the last W before they ride off into the B10.