Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbert

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I’m old enough to remember when I glossed Peterson the white Bellotti which was met with much piss and vinegar at the time. And then I was right, again.

Are we now saying that KDB is a better coach than Scott Peterson because that is a very interesting take.

I am here to tell the dubs that you were very fortunate this year. Take the screen shots.

I’m also old enough to remember Jimmy Lake fans as well.

It’s probably different this time though.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m old enough to remember when I glossed Peterson the white Bellotti which was met with much piss and vinegar at the time. And then I was right, again.

Are we now saying that KDB is a better coach than Scott Peterson because that is a very interesting take.

I am here to tell the dubs that you were very fortunate this year. Take the screen shots.

I almost forgot the excitement of Jimmy’s great COVID season. Imagine what he was gonna do with a full season.

SPLAT!
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Herbert=Coach killer

2/4 so far

Yes, his first NFL coach was so filled with awesomeness that he was starting what’s his name over JH.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If the coach sucks he wasn't out there playing

If the player sucks he wasn't coaching

#science

I like Herbert by the way but that was bad

And it's the Chargers is the best excuse

Your math checks out, rather easily.

Just want to make sure that I’m understanding what’s going on here, though. University of Washington fans are having a go at another set of fans for blaming the coach?

Jesus Christ. This place was founded by the forefathers as a place to freely blame the coach, 30 years ago.
    I'm old enough to remember when Peterson was great, before he wasn't. Then Jimmy took over and we all saw how horrible Peterson really was. Now we see DeB winning with Peterson's guys and his QB. I'm just waiting for the day when DeB is no longer a great coach because he's coaching a roster full of his own less talented guys.

It's gonna be special around here!
    I hated Petersen and the posts are on this board. The fucker punted from the Oregon 40 on 4th and 1

Now I did think that Lake would be better so I'm a retard too

DeBoer looks promising. Only a retard would deny that
    Well we will see how many “retards” there are when he’s not going 11-2 and the natives become restless.

As much as you hated Peterson, the guy got results with his coaching style. He’s the only uw coached that Oregon fans feared since James.
    Oregon fans feared RN.

GREATLY.

I was there.

Hope that helps.
    His best year as uw coach was 2000 when he went 11-1, won the RB and finished #3.

His only loss was to Oregon.

#butstill
    That has nothing to do with Oregon fans deep fear of him.
  • Options

I'm not ready to say he's better than Pete but he's obviously better than Pete at this stage.

I was first and right on Jim Lake being a bad hire btw.

It's LIPO on KDB but early results are quite promising. We shall see.
  • Options
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#science

Just want to make sure that I’m understanding what’s going on here, though. University of Washington fans are having a go at another set of fans for blaming the coach?

Jesus Christ. This place was founded by the forefathers as a place to freely blame the coach, 30 years ago.
    I'm old enough to remember when Peterson was great, before he wasn't. Then Jimmy took over and we all saw how horrible Peterson really was. Now we see DeB winning with Peterson's guys and his QB. I'm just waiting for the day when DeB is no longer a great coach because he's coaching a roster full of his own less talented guys.

I hated Petersen and the posts are on this board. The fucker punted from the Oregon 40 on 4th and 1

Well we will see how many “retards” there are when he’s not going 11-2 and the natives become restless.

As much as you hated Peterson, the guy got results with his coaching style. He’s the only uw coached that Oregon fans feared since James.
    Oregon fans feared RN.

GREATLY.

I was there.

Hope that helps.
    His best year as uw coach was 2000 when he went 11-1, won the RB and finished #3.

#butstill
    I guess I didn’t meet any.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#science

Oregon fans feared RN.

GREATLY.

I was there.

Hope that helps.

#butstill
    I guess I didn’t meet any.

• Options
    It’s funny how uw fans gloss over DeB’s losses to ASU and UCLA because he beat Oregon by 3.

It’s still BONEM until it isn’t. 2024 will be his first real test. I’ll give him props if he’s 11-2 and is back in the Alamo Bowel.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

It’s funny how uw fans gloss over DeB’s losses to ASU and UCLA because he beat Oregon by 3.

It’s still BONEM until it isn’t. 2024 will be his first real test. I’ll give him props if he’s 11-2 and is back in the Alamo Bowel.

DNC is on point.

I have all the screen shots from before DB beat Oregon. The vast majority agreed with us. BONEM is real.

Best team on the planet after the Oregon game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

I have all the screen shots from before DB beat Oregon. The vast majority agreed with us. BONEM is real.

I think we need another 240 posts to sort this out.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

Imagine a win at the (formerly) #6 ranked team impacting fans' opinions on a first year coach. How embarrassing!
  • Options
    We know you’ll do your part.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

Imagine a win at the (formerly) #6 ranked team impacting fans' opinions on a first year coach. How embarrassing!
    So 1 game changed your opinion?

Oregon beat Ohio State last year. Mario Cristobal must be the answer.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

Lot of folks here thought so

Or maybe it was just @creepycoug
  • Options

No coach since Dobie has only lost 2 games year 1

No coach has ever won 11 year 1.

Husky coaches

The two losses means more because of inflation on number of games

But he's going to suck in 2024

Never mind his ridiculous career winning percentage

The fear is palpable

You’re going to lose 4 games next year.
  • Options

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

Lot of folks here thought so

Or maybe it was just @creepycoug
    And that guy was wrong.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #MyDanFouts didn't pop until like year 6 or 7 which was 1979. LIPO.

I believe in Herbert. He's tuff and has the arm.

I just don't believe in the Bolts. You can't fix Spanos FS. You just can't. Axe my Dad; he knew them personally.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

Husky coaches

The fear is palpable

You’re going to lose 4 games next year.
    I was thinking 7 so I'll take it!
  • Options

Husky coaches

The fear is palpable

Who said he was gonna suck in 2024 besides you?
  • Options
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

Oregon was overrated and very average. HTH.