Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbert

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

No coach since Dobie has only lost 2 games year 1

No coach has ever won 11 year 1.

Husky coaches

The two losses means more because of inflation on number of games

But he's going to suck in 2024

Never mind his ridiculous career winning percentage

The fear is palpable

Who said he was gonna suck in 2024 besides you?
    You
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2023
    Mario was handsome, took over a broken program, and went undefeated against DWAG with Peterman and all his NFL players. And, he did it Alpha style running right up DWAG's butterbean.

Lan Danning, armed with Mario's five stars, lost to a fat and ugly MWC pass-happy coach with a retread Hosier and a bunch of 3 stars. At home.

Mario better for Quack IMO
  • Options
    edited January 2023

We know you’ll do your part.

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s funny how uw fans gloss over DeB’s losses to ASU and UCLA because he beat Oregon by 3.

It’s still BONEM until it isn’t. 2024 will be his first real test. I’ll give him props if he’s 11-2 and is back in the Alamo Bowel.

DNC is on point.

I have all the screen shots from before DB beat Oregon. The vast majority agreed with us. BONEM is real.

Best team on the planet after the Oregon game.
    You started strong.

Imagine a win at the (formerly) #6 ranked team impacting fans' opinions on a first year coach. How embarrassing!
    So 1 game changed your opinion?

Oregon beat Ohio State last year. Mario Cristobal must be the answer.
    Lot of folks here thought so

Or maybe it was just @creepycoug
    Tell ya what Seaver, it was mighty quiet around here after that Ohio State win. Not a lot chirping going on. Dwags were hibernating. Road win against Buck is the very kind of thing that will Alpha a DWAs because, as a bunch, they love the blue bloods like few others. Where do you think all the USC respeck comes from? My head?

Now look at what ya got. DAWGS! are dry humping you guys day and night. Unseemly really.
  • Options

No coach since Dobie has only lost 2 games year 1

No coach has ever won 11 year 1.

Husky coaches

The two losses means more because of inflation on number of games

But he's going to suck in 2024

Never mind his ridiculous career winning percentage

The fear is palpable

Man, you guys are jinxing hard.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mario was handsome,

Faggot.
  • Options

Mario was handsome,

Faggot.
    And?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s funny how uw fans gloss over DeB’s losses to ASU and UCLA because he beat Oregon by 3.

It’s still BONEM until it isn’t. 2024 will be his first real test. I’ll give him props if he’s 11-2 and is back in the Alamo Bowel.

DNC is on point.

I have all the screen shots from before DB beat Oregon. The vast majority agreed with us. BONEM is real.

You started strong.

Imagine a win at the (formerly) #6 ranked team impacting fans' opinions on a first year coach. How embarrassing!

Tell ya what Seaver, it was mighty quiet around here after that Ohio State win. Not a lot chirping going on. Dwags were hibernating. Road win against Buck is the very kind of thing that will Alpha a DWAs because, as a bunch, they love the blue bloods like few others. Where do you think all the USC respeck comes from? My head?

Now look at what ya got. DAWGS! are dry humping you guys day and night. Unseemly really.
    If he produced anywhere near what he did that one magical day in Columbus consistently, we wouldn’t have had any issues, would we?

I enjoyed this season with all of its dick stepping more than any season under that Florida International reject and I’m no Keg Boy fan.
  • Options

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

If he produced anywhere near what he did that one magical day in Columbus consistently, we wouldn’t have had any issues, would we?

I enjoyed this season with all of its dick stepping more than any season under that Florida International reject and I’m no Keg Boy fan.
    Lack of appreciation around here is stunning.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

I'm not the type to dive back into posts but Mario had quite a bit of support here

Mike was a critic though
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

Did one game change my opinion? No.

Did one game impact my opinion? Of course.

I was in on DeBoer from the beginning. Winning the optically toughest game on our schedule was certainly a plus, especially since to that point he didn't yet have a tough road win.

What you and your incomprehensibly monikered fren fail to grasp (or acknowledge) is that the Oregon win only mattered in the context of an otherwise strong season that far exceeded expectations. If it was a Sark knock off higly ranked USC then limp to a mediocre finish it wouldn't mean anything.

But DeBoer didn't do that. He won 7 straight to finish the year. So the Oregon win can mean something.

It's not BONEM. It's Beat Oregon, Everything Else Matters.

And since we won 10 games year one in the everything else portion, the one win against Oregon is pretty damn sweet too.

HTH
  • Options
    So, you thought you might lose to pac12 powerhouses Colorado and WSU after Oregon?

The only game that matters and changed opinions was the Oregon game which you were maybe a little bit fortunate to win.

LIPO has turned into we’re back rather quickly. I’d like to retract my on point comment.

From “paper tigers” to roaring lions.
  • Options

So, you thought you might lose to pac12 powerhouses Colorado and WSU after Oregon?

The only game that matters and changed opinions was the Oregon game which you were maybe a little bit fortunate to win.

LIPO has turned into we’re back rather quickly. I’d like to retract my on point comment.

From “paper tigers” to roaring lions.

I'm old enough to remember when Duck fans told us? we were loosing 3 of our last 4.
  • Options
    You’re going to have to be good for at least 3 years before any of this is a thing.

The college football graveyard is littered with 10 and dones. Too many to count.

The horror.
  • Options

You’re going to have to be good for at least 3 years before any of this is a thing.

The college football graveyard is littered with 10 and dones. Too many to count.

The horror.

I honestly don't disagree.

A good start is better than a bad one.

LIPO.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If the coach sucks he wasn't out there playing

If the player sucks he wasn't coaching

#science

I like Herbert by the way but that was bad

And it's the Chargers is the best excuse

Your math checks out, rather easily.

Just want to make sure that I’m understanding what’s going on here, though. University of Washington fans are having a go at another set of fans for blaming the coach?

Jesus Christ. This place was founded by the forefathers as a place to freely blame the coach, 30 years ago.
    I'm old enough to remember when Peterson was great, before he wasn't. Then Jimmy took over and we all saw how horrible Peterson really was. Now we see DeB winning with Peterson's guys and his QB. I'm just waiting for the day when DeB is no longer a great coach because he's coaching a roster full of his own less talented guys.

It's gonna be special around here!
    I hated Petersen and the posts are on this board. The fucker punted from the Oregon 40 on 4th and 1

Now I did think that Lake would be better so I'm a retard too

DeBoer looks promising. Only a retard would deny that
    Well we will see how many “retards” there are when he’s not going 11-2 and the natives become restless.

As much as you hated Peterson, the guy got results with his coaching style. He’s the only uw coached that Oregon fans feared since James.
    Oregon fans feared RN.

GREATLY.

I was there.

Hope that helps.
    We didn't like him but we never feared him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The horror.

Now known as the Tucker Rule

At least Jen didn't drop 100 million yet
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If the coach sucks he wasn't out there playing

If the player sucks he wasn't coaching

#science

I like Herbert by the way but that was bad

And it's the Chargers is the best excuse

Your math checks out, rather easily.

Just want to make sure that I’m understanding what’s going on here, though. University of Washington fans are having a go at another set of fans for blaming the coach?

Jesus Christ. This place was founded by the forefathers as a place to freely blame the coach, 30 years ago.
    I'm old enough to remember when Peterson was great, before he wasn't. Then Jimmy took over and we all saw how horrible Peterson really was. Now we see DeB winning with Peterson's guys and his QB. I'm just waiting for the day when DeB is no longer a great coach because he's coaching a roster full of his own less talented guys.

It's gonna be special around here!
    I hated Petersen and the posts are on this board. The fucker punted from the Oregon 40 on 4th and 1

Now I did think that Lake would be better so I'm a retard too

DeBoer looks promising. Only a retard would deny that
    Well we will see how many “retards” there are when he’s not going 11-2 and the natives become restless.

As much as you hated Peterson, the guy got results with his coaching style. He’s the only uw coached that Oregon fans feared since James.
    Oregon fans feared RN.

GREATLY.

I was there.

Hope that helps.
    We didn't like him but we never feared him.
    Bullshit.

By the time he was left UW you were 1-4 against him all tim by a combined score of 106 - 181. He plungered you the first time you faced him (and you cried about a fake punt). He plungered you the last time you faced him at U.
    You hated him because you feared him.

And rightfully so. He owned Bellotti.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

DNC is on point.

You started strong.

I'm not the type to dive back into posts but Mario had quite a bit of support here

Mike was a critic though
    So, leave Mike alone!?

Let's review the math:

Salvaged a junk yard

DWAG slayer

Peterman retirer

5* machine

Buck

Rose Bowl

Tuff

=

Mario >>>>> Lanning

Dwags hated Mario and love Danning. That tells you all you need to know.

The lack of gratitude in this shit bin is astounding, really.