Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quote of the Year

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I just want Washington to go 14-0 this year so Kim can be wrong to get crushed with a jagged flint mudslide and then napalmed to finish things up.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

I just want Washington to go 14-0 this year so Kim can be wrong to get crushed with a jagged flint mudslide and then napalmed to finish things up.

I'd settle for Kim running heroin over the border from Afghanistan to Iran or cocaine over the I-35 border between Texas and Mexico.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2014

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Tequilla said:

81% of the time I keep the posts short ...

Sometimes I need to rant ... Kim and the Lemon Party trio is often a good reason for me to do so

Thing is, when you get passionate enough to rant, no one wants to take the time to read that novella.

You bring up good points, but you would reach a larger audience with brevity.

or at least add a fucking TL;DR summary at the end
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

I'd settle for Kim running heroin over the border from Afghanistan to Iran or cocaine over the I-35 border between Texas and Mexico.
    Only if it ends in him getting butt raped by ISIS members wearing napalm condoms.

edit: Just realized this will probably turn away potential interviews.
  • Options
    Last big one that I wrote before that was a TL, DR at the start.

I could just as easily break them up into smaller posts but with a number behind them.

Normally if you get a TL, DR post from me, it's normally going to be tied to a) something is on my mind or b) I've been away for a day or two and have a number of points to make and just do it in a single post instead of responding directly to 4-6 posts.

Shouldn't you be spending more time making Little Jimmy feel like shit?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Last big one that I wrote before that was a TL, DR at the start.

I could just as easily break them up into smaller posts but with a number behind them.

Normally if you get a TL, DR post from me, it's normally going to be tied to a) something is on my mind or b) I've been away for a day or two and have a number of points to make and just do it in a single post instead of responding directly to 4-6 posts.

If you broke your posts down in easily digestible chunks, you would have more posts than More_Time Cock (LOL).
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Tequilla said:

If Cornell actually gets his feelings hurt over internet posting, then I'm the least of his problems...

I would gladly meet up with him and drink and talk husky football. It was the $50 that I took issue with

and thanks for marginalizing the point I made. keep making long ass rants that no one will fucking read
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    If you have to offer complete strangers $50 to hand out with you then you are a fucking future serial killer.

Cased closed. End of discussion.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

If Cornell actually gets his feelings hurt over internet posting, then I'm the least of his problems...

and thanks for marginalizing the point I made. keep making long ass rants that no one will fucking read
    Hey, I read it. I actually printed it off and took it to the shitter when I had a particularly aggressive growler to unleash. I got halfway through (almost) before my legs fell asleep. I will finish it up later tonight...I'm having Mexican for dinner.
    lol Swaye is killin it today
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If you have to offer complete strangers $50 to hand out with you then you are a fucking future serial killer.

Cased closed. End of discussion.

• Options

Tequilla said:

I would gladly meet up with him and drink and talk husky football. It was the $50 that I took issue with

Not marginalizing at all.

I totally get that I make an occassionally TL, DR post ... so be it. Read it if you want. If you'd rather scour the interwebs for more Lemon Party pictures, be my guest. I don't give a fuck.

We all make "long" posts from time to time ... are you going to act like an #interwebsmessageboardpostinglengthsuperiorityguy to all?

IF I was making TL, DR posts 50% of the time, then go ahead and run your mouth. But I'm not. Not even close.

All you're doing is making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's the kind of behavior that I'd expect out of Kim Jong Vino.

Why are you trying to instigate a meeting at the Circle K on MLK Blvd for a gloves off, let's roll contest?

BTW, what's the $50 reference regarding Little Jimmy about?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Hey, I read it. I actually printed it off and took it to the shitter when I had a particularly aggressive growler to unleash. I got halfway through (almost) before my legs fell asleep. I will finish it up later tonight...I'm having Mexican for dinner.
    lol Swaye is killin it today
    I'm in a particularly stupid work meeting right now...been going on for over an hour now....so I have a deep concentration look on my face as if I am taking notes on the useless drivel being said, but instead am writing stories about taking huge shits while reading Tequilla's latest War and Peace masterpiece, and Kim getting hit in the ass with a napalm meteor. Who says work doesn't kick ass?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I totally get that I make an occassionally TL, DR post ... so be it. Read it if you want. If you'd rather scour the interwebs for more Lemon Party pictures, be my guest. I don't give a fuck.

We all make "long" posts from time to time ... are you going to act like an #interwebsmessageboardpostinglengthsuperiorityguy to all?

IF I was making TL, DR posts 50% of the time, then go ahead and run your mouth. But I'm not. Not even close.

All you're doing is making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's the kind of behavior that I'd expect out of Kim Jong Vino.

Why are you trying to instigate a meeting at the Circle K on MLK Blvd for a gloves off, let's roll contest?

Little Jimmy was pressing badly so he challenged anyone to meet up with him for a drink. He'll give you $50. He said it to me, then Damone, then started offering everyone $50 to go hang out with him.

It was the creepiest thing I've seen on here and that says a lot.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Little Jimmy was pressing badly so he challenged anyone to meet up with him for a drink. He'll give you $50. He said it to me, then Damone, then started offering everyone $50 to go hang out with him.

Yikes.

Little Jimmy would have been better off offering to contribute $50 to the bar tab at the Duchess for a Hardcore Husky "strategy" session.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

• Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Look man, all I'm saying is you make good points when you get passionate, and that more people would read those points if the post was more concise. I'm not trying to take the golves off here.

And Timer described the Jim situation pretty well.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I actually think Tequilla is one of the best posters here, but yeah, make your point in 5 sentences or less. Most of us are too stupid to read three pages. I have already forgotten the topic by then. Least common denominator man!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Well shit. Meeting is wrapping up. Fun times are over until the next meeting.