Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quote of the Year

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
"It's OK to have concerns and questions [about Coach Petersen]. What's scary is those who want to stifle those who do."

--Kim Grinolds 6/15/2014

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

Fuck off Kim ...

What exactly has Petersen done to earn those concerns and questions to date? Particularly when you consider Dude Brah and the lack of criticism he got when he took the job.

The only way it can be spun in regards to having concern about Petersen is because we actually have fucking expectations now.

Other than that, 92-12 is 92 and fucking 12 ... fuck off until Petersen actually gives you reasons to question him.

Yea but Sark took over 0-12. Plus gave access while Petersen is the next Ty and we all know how that ended......
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And we've only got 3 verbals right now while Dude Brah is winning another offseason natty and UCLA is rolling up 5 star after 5 star.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Tequilla said:

Fuck off Kim ...

What exactly has Petersen done to earn those concerns and questions to date? Particularly when you consider Dude Brah and the lack of criticism he got when he took the job.

The only way it can be spun in regards to having concern about Petersen is because we actually have fucking expectations now.

Other than that, 92-12 is 92 and fucking 12 ... fuck off until Petersen actually gives you reasons to question him.

Just wait for Peterman to win big this year, and for Kim to say that it was due to Sark's recruiting.

Deep down he knows he's wrong, and that's why he's a likely alcoholic that nearly exclusively hangs out with two food addicts.
  • Options
    Kim's a fucking joke that has been exposed for the idiot that he is.

His last tweet is saying that Chambers Bay needs a lot of work prior to next years US Open and will most likely be shut down for large stretches to get it ready.

Apparently Kim's now #golfcoursemaintenancesuperiorityguy
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Kim's a fucking joke that has been exposed for the idiot that he is.

His last tweet is saying that Chambers Bay needs a lot of work prior to next years US Open and will most likely be shut down for large stretches to get it ready.

Apparently Kim's now #golfcoursemaintenancesuperiorityguy

That's just what he's hearing. Learn the FUCKING difference, bra
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    what does beezlebub have to say about this?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Kim has proven what we've accused him of all along.

He only cares about access. He'd gladly take 0-12 with access than a national title with no access.

He's a little piece of shit who needs to LEAVE! Bad for the program and hopefully he can get his credentials revoked soon.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequila is right. There are no viable concerns with Petersen. He's a proven championship coach and proven developer of talent.

The question is will he get us back to DJ type success or close to that or just win the conference once or twice.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Unlike Sark who had won countless National Championships while at USC before arriving at UW, Peterman has done nothing to indicate he can coach at this level.
  • Options
    I have no problem admitting that I had questions leading up to the hire and in hindsight most of them were driven by the things that I didn't know about his program than the things that I did know.

What I knew was that Boise won at ridiculously high levels that I felt were propped up by the schedule that they played and how they only had to play maybe 3-4 hard games a year. At the same time, you had to give them credit for winning those games. I knew that Boise developed players to the NFL and that recruiting there wasn't easy.

What I was concerned about was how Petersen would be able to recruit in the PAC because you just never know until you see someone. He closed last year's class very strongly by not only getting a full class that may not be full of guys that you'd consider star power, but guys that you look at, consider the foundation of your program and depth, and you might get a few that develop into all conference caliber players for you. Then, when he swung Budda to the UW (and contrary to what Kim and the rest of the sour faced trio wanted to believe, there's no way that a principled young man like Budda was going to show up and play for the morally questionable Dude Brah), I knew that we'd have no problem in the recruiting game because not only was Petersen's eye and ability to develop talent plain to see, but that he's got a very strong appeal to a certain caliber of recruit ... those that are OKGs.

Kim would want you to think that recruiting OKGs is a problem. He'd want you to think that because we only have 3 verbals right now that we're behind the curve. Guess who else has 3 verbals? Stanford. Pretty sure that what they've been doing is working out quite well and nobody is questioning whether or not David Shaw has a plan when it comes to recruiting. Unlike Dude Brah who handed out offers like they were condoms at the local birth control clinic, Petersen does his research on kids before he offers them, ensures that not only are they players that they want at the UW, but are the kinds of kids that will be successful at the UW, and are increasing the prestige of a UW offer to that of being something special. When you hear Petersen say that he considers coming in second for a recruit as a giant waste of his time, you know exactly what he means. To idiots like Kim and Dude Brah, it means free pub.

One of the biggest things that has got me over to Petersen's side very quickly is the fact that you can tell that he places a huge emphasis on accountability, work ethic, and dedication to the TEAM. Anybody that needs further lessons on how that works out at a championship level need to go look at what the San Antonio Spurs have done in the last 12-24 months.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I have no problem admitting that I had questions leading up to the hire and in hindsight most of them were driven by the things that I didn't know about his program than the things that I did know.

What I knew was that Boise won at ridiculously high levels that I felt were propped up by the schedule that they played and how they only had to play maybe 3-4 hard games a year. At the same time, you had to give them credit for winning those games. I knew that Boise developed players to the NFL and that recruiting there wasn't easy.

What I was concerned about was how Petersen would be able to recruit in the PAC because you just never know until you see someone. He closed last year's class very strongly by not only getting a full class that may not be full of guys that you'd consider star power, but guys that you look at, consider the foundation of your program and depth, and you might get a few that develop into all conference caliber players for you. Then, when he swung Budda to the UW (and contrary to what Kim and the rest of the sour faced trio wanted to believe, there's no way that a principled young man like Budda was going to show up and play for the morally questionable Dude Brah), I knew that we'd have no problem in the recruiting game because not only was Petersen's eye and ability to develop talent plain to see, but that he's got a very strong appeal to a certain caliber of recruit ... those that are OKGs.

Kim would want you to think that recruiting OKGs is a problem. He'd want you to think that because we only have 3 verbals right now that we're behind the curve. Guess who else has 3 verbals? Stanford. Pretty sure that what they've been doing is working out quite well and nobody is questioning whether or not David Shaw has a plan when it comes to recruiting. Unlike Dude Brah who handed out offers like they were condoms at the local birth control clinic, Petersen does his research on kids before he offers them, ensures that not only are they players that they want at the UW, but are the kinds of kids that will be successful at the UW, and are increasing the prestige of a UW offer to that of being something special. When you hear Petersen say that he considers coming in second for a recruit as a giant waste of his time, you know exactly what he means. To idiots like Kim and Dude Brah, it means free pub.

One of the biggest things that has got me over to Petersen's side very quickly is the fact that you can tell that he places a huge emphasis on accountability, work ethic, and dedication to the TEAM. Anybody that needs further lessons on how that works out at a championship level need to go look at what the San Antonio Spurs have done in the last 12-24 months.

You were doing so well lately....
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Disagree.
  • Options
    81% of the time I keep the posts short ...

Sometimes I need to rant ... Kim and the Lemon Party trio is often a good reason for me to do so