Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon & SC

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Doogles said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/college/

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Thanks for the link. 9 UW players on playoff teams. 1 less than the Ducks. If only we could have a QB in the playoffs to shit down his pants in front of the world and lose a 27-0 lead, we could be their equal.
    He didn't exactly shit down his pants. He had a fine game statistically and didn't turn the ball over. 23 rushes for 67 yards, and some brutal penalties, really helped the cause. If he threw a bunch of picks that's another matter. Burrow has an even less productive game and his team won. That's football.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

There are 19 schools with 10 or more. SEC leads with 7. B1G with 5, PAC, ACC and Big 12 with 2, and ND. The usual suspects from each conference.

I'm just trying to help you out. You're inferring Oregon is holding the flag for the PAC in NFL representation, yet you're way down the list.

UW #1 in PAC, 12th in the country.

The usual suspects, lol
    *implying.

I look at bonafide starters. I think UW has 17 who are first on the chart - counting Peters, who seems to want nothing to do with W and wants y'all to get him off y'all's page - and Oregon has 10. Of course, these things are fluid. Today's starters are tomorrow's backups, etc. It also technically includes a punt returner and two nickel backs for Washington as well as a few Ducks who were starters at one point in their careers and are now 2nd on the depth chart. Both teams have some clear and some up-and-coming studs. Both teams also have their share of busts and surprises.

The other thing about this measure is the number of guys who were good, but not great, in college, who go on to be fantastic in the NFL. How do you count them? As Miami has had a bunch of those over the years, I tend to ignore them because they didn't help make me happy when they had the chance.

Ben Davidson comes to the Varsity Alumni game. I ask my dad - he played for Washington?

My dad - not much

If you know Davidson and Owens that isn't too surprising
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Thanks for the link. 9 UW players on playoff teams. 1 less than the Ducks. If only we could have a QB in the playoffs to shit down his pants in front of the world and lose a 27-0 lead, we could be their equal.
    He didn't exactly shit down his pants. He had a fine game statistically and didn't turn the ball over. 23 rushes for 67 yards, and some brutal penalties, really helped the cause. If he threw a bunch of picks that's another matter. Burrow has an even less productive game and his team won. That's football.

ON the other hand pretty boy shit the bed with 4 picks and big dicked it all the way back with 4 TD throws

Herbert is a pussy and not a winner

Because winners win

Playing for the Chargers is a mitigating factor. Like playing for the Falcons or Ducks
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

FTJ likes his false narrative better. He’s coping right now. LIPO for him.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

I had to use terminology that maybe 46 would understand, my apologies.

He was decent but the Jags also spotted them 5 turnovers in a half. He missed some throws around the goal line that he’d like to have back, the one to Allen with 4 mins left in the 2nd sticks out. Same with a screen to Ekeler late on a big 3rd down, he sailed it. He was fine but still the QB of a team that lost a game 99% of teams don’t lose so he gets the potshots. I’m sure 46 will fluff him back in Eugene this offseason regardless.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

ON the other hand pretty boy shit the bed with 4 picks and big dicked it all the way back with 4 TD throws

Because winners win

Playing for the Chargers is a mitigating factor. Like playing for the Falcons or Ducks
    Race of the rails is my favorite Race.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

He was decent but the Jags also spotted them 5 turnovers in a half. He missed some throws around the goal line that he’d like to have back, the one to Allen with 4 mins left in the 2nd sticks out. Same with a screen to Ekeler late on a big 3rd down, he sailed it. He was fine but still the QB of a team that lost a game 99% of teams don’t lose so he gets the potshots. I’m sure 46 will fluff him back in Eugene this offseason regardless.
    So your original poast made no sense thus the cleanup. Thanks for at least affirming mine.

My favorite FTJ.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

And suddenly the stat matters. What a shocker.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

That’s not what I said dumb quook. I knew there was the standard retarded splitting of the hairs by 46 going on so I looked. I was right. Eat more cock.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

That’s not what I said dumb quook. I knew there was the standard retarded splitting of the hairs by 46 going on so I looked. I was right. Eat more cock.
    The fact that you had to run and find the number because uw missed the cut, was my reward.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

The fact that you had to run and find the number because uw missed the cut, was my reward.

Thank you!
    Happy to help fulfill your only purpose in life
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Thank you!
    What should I get FTJ to do next. This really won't require much work.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Thank you!
    No one here buys your bullshit. HTH.

Breaking rocks on 192nd tomorrow like a good little quook.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Thank you!
    Must be getting stuffed at Planet Fitness night for 46s wife. We know what that means. McFlurrys for 46 and shitposts for the rest of us.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Because winners win

To be fair, ....
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

I'm just popping off w/o having watched the game. As you know, I'm given to doing that now and then.

One thing I learned from the Dan Marino era: you can't 100% pass your way from the pocket into a title. You gotta have something else. Dominant D, stout running game, true dual threat QB, brilliant scheme, ... pick one or two. If ever a guy could sit back and just throw darts at you and say, "beat me doing this," it would have been Marino in his prime, and he only got so far with it.

I think Herbert has the goods ... but SD will have to give him something else to fight with. The Burrow example stands. He was flat last night and did little, and his team brought home the win. Of course, it helps to be playing Tyler Huntley. @89ute .

• Options
    edited January 2023

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

Because winners win

Dialed in.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Doogles said:

Active NFL players:
    Oregon 26
    Washington 32

What's the point again?

I'm just popping off w/o having watched the game. As you know, I'm given do that now and then.

One thing I learned from the Dan Marino era: you can't 100% pass your way from the pocket into a title. You gotta have something else. Dominant D, stout running game, true dual threat QB, brilliant scheme, ... pick one or two. If ever a guy could sit back and just throw darts at you and say, "beat me doing this," it would have been Marino in his prime, and he only got so far with it.

I think Herbert has the goods ... but SD will have to give him something else to fight with. The Burrow example stands. He was flat last night and did little, and his team brought home the win. Of course, it helps to be playing Tyler Huntley. @89ute .

The guy played half the season with a cracked rib, no offensive line and no wide receivers.

He’s the only reason they were in the playoffs to begin with.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam