Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon & SC

124»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

Superior coaching in 2019 and 2020 IMO.
    Willie's only season was 2017 at 7-5, I give MC the loss to BSU in Vegas. JH was injured during the Cal game. They were 5-1 and 1-1 after that game. He missed the next 5 conference games, Ducks went 1-4. They finished with 2 wins when he returned. At the time of his injury he was completing 68% of his passes, had over 1200 yards passing and a 9:2 TD/INT. With him the only game they may lose is at uw.

Willie could have easily been 11-2 before his jumped ship to FSU. Superior coaching always wins out!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Willie's only season was 2017 at 7-5, I give MC the loss to BSU in Vegas. JH was injured during the Cal game. They were 5-1 and 1-1 after that game. He missed the next 5 conference games, Ducks went 1-4. They finished with 2 wins when he returned. At the time of his injury he was completing 68% of his passes, had over 1200 yards passing and a 9:2 TD/INT. With him the only game they may lose is at uw.

Willie could have easily been 11-2 before his jumped ship to FSU. Superior coaching always wins out!
    Cool story 🤣
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cool story 🤣
    Clearly over your head. I'm sure if Glass Penix had been rocked just once this year and lost for any length of time, DeB would have won just as many games with Morris. Superior coaching!