Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just what I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

With the defense to Oregon now has… it doesn’t matter how good penis errr I mean Penix is! Do you know why because we have two lockdown SEC corners that transferred in from Bama we have a defensive line now. U have no idea how fucked Washington is now! But I do!

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's funny because the corner we got is better than any of the DBs they got in portal and Trice makes Burch look like Benning Pot'oae
    I think Trice is phenomenal, but you realize Benning Pot’oae is an NFL player with the Washington Commanders, right? It’s not like Pot’oae wasn’t productive in college. He may not have flashed, but let’s not relegate him to Psalm status.
    Burch is an NFL player. It wasn't an insult he's good. He just doesn't have the pass rush juice like Trice does. Good run defender, doesn't offer a ton in terms of rushing the passer.
    Yup he only had 40 pressures this year.

With the defense to Oregon now has… it doesn’t matter how good penis errr I mean Penix is! Do you know why because we have two lockdown SEC corners that transferred in from Bama we have a defensive line now. U have no idea how fucked Washington is now! But I do!

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's funny because Jabbar is better than any of the DBs they got in portal. While, Trice makes Burch look like Benning Pot'oae.
    Trice and Burch have nearly identical stats for 2022. One guy was doing it in the SEC. But cool story. You sound scurred.
    Is the DC still Tosh Lupoi?

Oh, okay, the Duck D will still suck.
    OK!

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's funny because the corner we got is better than any of the DBs they got in portal and Trice makes Burch look like Benning Pot'oae
    I think Trice is phenomenal, but you realize Benning Pot’oae is an NFL player with the Washington Commanders, right? It’s not like Pot’oae wasn’t productive in college. He may not have flashed, but let’s not relegate him to Psalm status.
    Burch is an NFL player. It wasn't an insult he's good. He just doesn't have the pass rush juice like Trice does. Good run defender, doesn't offer a ton in terms of rushing the passer.

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's funny because Jabbar is better than any of the DBs they got in portal. While, Trice makes Burch look like Benning Pot'oae.
    Trice and Burch have nearly identical stats for 2022. One guy was doing it in the SEC. But cool story. You sound scurred.
    Trice 71 Pressures (20.6% pressure rate #1 in the country) 16 TFLs, 10 Sacks

Jordan Burch 40 Pressures, 7.5 TFLs, 3.5 sacks

But similar production, sure.gif
    2022:

Trice: 38 Tot. tackles. 12 TFL's. 9 sacks. 22 solo tackles.
    Burch: 60 Tot. tackles. 7.5 TFL's. 3.5 sacks. 32 solo tackles.
    This according to Sports-reference.

Draft Network had Trice as the leader in pressures through 8 games with 24. 3 per game. If he finished with 71 he needed 47 pressures over the last 5 games, or 9.5 per game. Either your number is BS or he really turned it up the last 5 games.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

2022:

Draft Network had Trice as the leader in pressures through 8 games with 24. 3 per game. If he finished with 71 he needed 47 pressures over the last 5 games, or 9.5 per game. Either your number is BS or he really turned it up the last 5 games.

Draft Network...

Before the bowl game btw.

Some say as soon as PFF comes out of someone's mouth, they stop listening. Draft network did a nice piece on uw's edge rushers. I guess you missed it.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

2022:

Draft Network...

Before the bowl game btw.

Some say as soon as PFF comes out of someone's mouth, they stop listening. Draft network did a nice piece on uw's edge rushers. I guess you missed it.
    Cool story bro
    Only PFF stats are legit.

OK!
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

2022:

Holy shit what dumbfuck thinks these are nearly identical? One is a strong run defender, the other is an elite pass rusher. These aren’t even close to similar profiles.
    BTP, “Trice makes Burch look like Benny Pot’aoe.” You should ask him.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,609
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

2022:

Holy shit what dumbfuck thinks these are nearly identical? One is a strong run defender, the other is an elite pass rusher. These aren’t even close to similar profiles.
    Benning was an above average run defender. The comp sounds legit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,805
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

spuden said:

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the DC again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

2022:

Very good run defender with limited bend, burst, and get off. Burch is Benning+.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    spuden said:

Psalm was fine and may have made a practice squad, I really can’t say one way or the other. But, Benning playing actual downs for an NFL team is a fact. That was my point.

3 total games played. 5 tackles. Andre Baccallia has played as much as Benning. Psalm’s senior year was better than any season Benning had.