Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky is not your diary

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Seriously.

What's with all this bullshit drama lately? So there's some bearded cunt's avatar with a down arrow at the bottom of your post. Wow, you're gonna freak the fuck over some retarded bullshit like this? What, is there some elitist prick club that you can't join now because of someone clicked a button somewhere on the internet? Who the fuck cares? Oh, and this is all a giant wooosh or troll? Big fucking deal. Congratz on being a giant fucking waste of time.

Hardcore Husky is not your personal diary or your livejournal, so cut the bullshit and stop crying and bitching to everyone when your panties are in a twist. This is a football bored, not a bored to see who's gaping vagina is the sandiest. Poast about football.

Someone gets credit for trolling you. I mean you are obviously so upset about this that you went and made a POAST about it, lulz, whatafag.
    Jesus.

You don't get it, and have shitty reading comprehension in addition to a shitty degree
    If you are the one who gets it, I'm happy with not getting it. I don't want to get it of it means acting like a fag, being a moron, but thinkin in your own head you are brilliant.

I'm not the one who takes this shit seriously. Yes, I try to rile people up on occasion, but that's nothing new here. This website is meant to be a place to talk football interjected with humor and satire, and if people say something dumb, they are going to get called out on it.

So again, explain to me how I'm a fag and moron for mocking someone regarding caring about points on the internet? That concept truly escapes me.

I'm sorry if you guys can't see that. Seems clear as day to me.
    There's a way to rile people up. I used to do it a lot. As much as Harvey Road acts like a whiney bitch at times, he's really good at it. Damone is good at it.

You're just digging yourself a hole here.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    Founders Club

Seriously.

What's with all this bullshit drama lately? So there's some bearded cunt's avatar with a down arrow at the bottom of your post. Wow, you're gonna freak the fuck over some retarded bullshit like this? What, is there some elitist prick club that you can't join now because of someone clicked a button somewhere on the internet? Who the fuck cares? Oh, and this is all a giant wooosh or troll? Big fucking deal. Congratz on being a giant fucking waste of time.

Hardcore Husky is not your personal diary or your livejournal, so cut the bullshit and stop crying and bitching to everyone when your panties are in a twist. This is a football bored, not a bored to see who's gaping vagina is the sandiest. Poast about football.

Someone gets credit for trolling you. I mean you are obviously so upset about this that you went and made a POAST about it, lulz, whatafag.
    Jesus.

You don't get it, and have shitty reading comprehension in addition to a shitty degree
    If you are the one who gets it, I'm happy with not getting it. I don't want to get it of it means acting like a fag, being a moron, but thinkin in your own head you are brilliant.

I'm not the one who takes this shit seriously. Yes, I try to rile people up on occasion, but that's nothing new here. This website is meant to be a place to talk football interjected with humor and satire, and if people say something dumb, they are going to get called out on it.

So again, explain to me how I'm a fag and moron for mocking someone regarding caring about points on the internet? That concept truly escapes me.

There's a way to rile people up. I used to do it a lot. As much as Harvey Road acts like a whiney bitch at times, he's really good at it. Damone is good at it.

Damone isn't good at it. At all. El oh el.

He is REAL good at getting upset and giving people a fuck ton of downvotes though, poor guy
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Please move this to the classics bored.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Screenshot of PMs or your whole story is a fucking LIE!!!1!

If you want proof, you've got it:

Awesome.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Seriously.

Jesus.

He is REAL good at getting upset and giving people a fuck ton of downvotes though, poor guy
    Sounds like you should PM him about it
    Cockus, you've sent me more stupid PMs than any other poster on this bored. Shut your pie hole.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Seriously.

Jesus.

Cockus, you've sent me more stupid PMs than any other poster on this bored. Shut your pie hole.
    I gave you a WTF for this post so you better PM me about it telling me you don't care about down votes.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Next. Just, next.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Seriously.

Jesus.

I gave you a WTF for this post so you better PM me about it telling me you don't care about down votes.

Do you not understand that I was mocking Damone for giving me a bunch of WTF's for downvoting his post?

I don't think you do. Then again, you don't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Postgame, not trying to be a dick but it's time to take a break. It's clear that you are spread very thin. Like I Said in the tug, I will stop down voting you bud.

Cool out and shake off the past three days. I'm sure people won't give you shit for getting some fresh air and stepping back from the keyboard.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Postgame, not trying to be a dick but it's time to take a break. It's clear that you are spread very thin. Like I Said in the tug, I will stop down voting you bud.

Cool out and shake off the past three days. I'm sure people won't give you shit for getting some fresh air and stepping back from the keyboard.

This wasn't clever the first time you posted it, and it's even less clever now.

Keep on pressing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I feel sorry for you now....
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    jecornel said:

I feel sorry for you now....

L
    M
    F
    A
    O

• Options
    Founders Club

Seriously.

Jesus.

Everyone "gets it" except for you.

It's pathetic that you can't see it.
    What's pathetic is you, Damone, Little Jim, and crew. Now that is a fucking pathetic bunch.

I "get it" far more than you ever will.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I love how the guy who NOBODY is agreeing with is telling others they don't get it.

It's pretty obvious who doesn't get it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

I love how the guy who NOBODY is agreeing with is telling others they don't get it.

It's pretty obvious who doesn't get it.

Losers like to band together, both offline and online

And plenty of people agree with me. Glove had a post stating that Damone was embarrassing himself that got plenty of "up votes".

Most people just don't post as much as you or Damone. You're a little obsessed.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Someone, anyone, put this guy out of his misery
  • Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Someone, anyone, put this guy out of his misery

Right back at ya, $50