Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky is not your diary

Seriously.

What's with all this bullshit drama lately? So there's some bearded cunt's avatar with a down arrow at the bottom of your post. Wow, you're gonna freak the fuck over some retarded bullshit like this? What, is there some elitist prick club that you can't join now because of someone clicked a button somewhere on the internet? Who the fuck cares? Oh, and this is all a giant wooosh or troll? Big fucking deal. Congratz on being a giant fucking waste of time.

Hardcore Husky is not your personal diary or your livejournal, so cut the bullshit and stop crying and bitching to everyone when your panties are in a twist. This is a football bored, not a bored to see who's gaping vagina is the sandiest. Poast about football.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Seriously.

What's with all this bullshit drama lately? So there's some bearded cunt's avatar with a down arrow at the bottom of your post. Wow, you're gonna freak the fuck over some retarded bullshit like this? What, is there some elitist prick club that you can't join now because of someone clicked a button somewhere on the internet? Who the fuck cares? Oh, and this is all a giant wooosh or troll? Big fucking deal. Congratz on being a giant fucking waste of time.

Hardcore Husky is not your personal diary or your livejournal, so cut the bullshit and stop crying and bitching to everyone when your panties are in a twist. This is a football bored, not a bored to see who's gaping vagina is the sandiest. Poast about citrus.

Brilliant poast except for the obvious correction at the end.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    Only thing worse than bitching about bitching is bitching about bitching about bitching. Let than one sink in a bit.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Someone gets credit for trolling you. I mean you are obviously so upset about this that you went and made a POAST about it, lulz, whatafag.

Actually, I have PMs to prove that this was all a wooosh and you got woooshed so I'm not being woooshed by your woooshes.
    TTJ said:

Only thing worse than bitching about bitching is bitching about bitching about bitching. Let than one sink in a bit.

So your poast about bitching about bitching about bitching is technically a post where you're bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching.

What a bitch.
    Screenshot of PMs or your whole story is a fucking LIE!!!1!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Seriously.

Hardcore Husky is not your personal diary or your livejournal, so cut the bullshit and stop crying and bitching to everyone when your panties are in a twist. This is a football bored, not a bored to see who's gaping vagina is the sandiest. Poast about football.

Someone gets credit for trolling you. I mean you are obviously so upset about this that you went and made a POAST about it, lulz, whatafag.
    Jesus.

You don't get it, and have shitty reading comprehension in addition to a shitty degree
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Seriously.

Jesus.

You don't get it, and have shitty reading comprehension in addition to a shitty degree
    If you are the one who gets it, I'm happy with not getting it. I don't want to get it of it means acting like a fag, being a moron, but thinkin in your own head you are brilliant.

I'm not the one who takes this shit seriously. Yes, I try to rile people up on occasion, but that's nothing new here. This website is meant to be a place to talk football interjected with humor and satire, and if people say something dumb, they are going to get called out on it.

So again, explain to me how I'm a fag and moron for mocking someone regarding caring about points on the internet? That concept truly escapes me.

I'm sorry if you guys can't see that. Seems clear as day to me.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Actually, I have PMs to prove that this was all a wooosh and you got woooshed so I'm not being woooshed by your woooshes.
    TTJ said:

So your poast about bitching about bitching about bitching is technically a post where you're bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching.

What a bitch.
    You're not very good at this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Seriously.

Jesus.

If you are the one who gets it, I'm happy with not getting it. I don't want to get it of it means acting like a fag, being a moron, but thinkin in your own head you are brilliant.

Well said as lil Flip would say Game Over.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Someone gets it.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A lot of twisting going on here. You might want to step away from the keyboard for a while, take a long walk and gain some perspective.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A lot of twisting going on here. You might want to step away from the keyboard for a while, take a long walk and gain some perspective.

selfstairway.com/walking/
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Reading lots of 75k infractions with no real penalties assessed. You fags (75k) need to start holding yourselves accountable.