Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huard

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Haie (as promised) . . . A miserable insufferable cunt . . .

Wrong on the miserable part.

Had a blast this year. Will be partying in Oregon for the next 9 months. What about y'all?
    Refer to your drunk poasting . . . Staying at the Mormon in-laws after the Oregon game . . . Being hung over the next morning . . . The bad decisions you made financially the past year.

You tell a different story when you drink too much “truth serum.”
    Waking up dead the next morning thankful that you barely squeaked out a beav win with the nearest cup of fancy coffee miles away.

Thank Christ it's in Corvallis next year. Husky stadium 8% redhooks are fucking gross.
    It was nice of you to pass over the part where a poor quook shows concern for your financial decision making while typing on an Obama phone
    I was always under the assumption Tru used a ladybug.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Had a blast this year. Will be partying in Oregon for the next 9 months. What about y'all?
    You going to the Tug and crying like a little bitch demanding SFGBob answer you is probably the most pathetic poast ever on HH. At least Race recognized what a shit move that was.
    He is demanding that I answer his "question" regarding a claim I never made, all because he was caught lying about going to the Alamo Bowl. Imagine being so fucking pathetic you actually lie about attending the Alamo Bowl.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

You going to the Tug and crying like a little bitch demanding SFGBob answer you is probably the most pathetic poast ever on HH. At least Race recognized what a shit move that was.
    He is demanding that I answer his "question" regarding a claim I never made, all because he was caught lying about going to the Alamo Bowl. Imagine being so fucking pathetic you actually lie about attending the Alamo Bowl.
    You were laughed at for thinking anyone would lie about going to a bowl game when you're such a loser you didn't even attend your teams that was within driving distance of you. HTH gramps.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Are we? really talking shit, when we have our own Huard in Ty Thompson?

Agree. The whole thing is FS and anyone who looks like they're 15 going into college is a huge risk to bust no matter their TBS ranking.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I don't ever recall touting Thompson as the 2nd coming. I recall plenty of Huskies sucking young Huard's dick. See the difference?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

You were laughed at for thinking anyone would lie about going to a bowl game when you're such a loser you didn't even attend your teams that was within driving distance of you. HTH gramps.
    Yeah, lying about going to the Alamo Bowl is much better than not going to a Bowl game you never said you were going to go to. A liar and a fucking moron. You have all the bases covered Haie.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes, yes we are as a matter of fact.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread sucks
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

This thread sucks

Almost as hard as Haie did when he was excited Huard.
  • Options
    Sources said:

This thread sucks

Come get your boy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Yeah, lying about going to the Alamo Bowl is much better than not going to a Bowl game you never said you were going to go to. A liar and a fucking moron. You have all the bases covered Haie.
    How am I lying again? This should be good.

As senile as tru, DJ, and the rest Boblet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    Sources said:

This thread sucks

ITT: 46X is so obsessed with UW that he's bringing up a bunch of Elite 11 details about Huard that no one ever gave a shit about 😆

6 pages later Boblet comes to his rescue and is flailing around calling everyone a liar.
  • Options
    haie said:

Sources said:

This thread sucks

ITT: 46X is so obsessed with UW that he's bringing up a bunch of Elite 11 details about Huard that no one ever gave a shit about 😆

6 pages later Boblet comes to his rescue and is flailing around calling everyone a liar.
    Pressing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Sources said:

This thread sucks

Everyone? I’m calling you a liar Haie
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

He went all that way first class to get pictures of the outside of a hotel bar?

He rode SWA like all the other cattle. Don't believe this fucking liar for a minute.
    Lol. I'm not calling him a liar but.... You only see one W jacket in the whole crowd...and not an overwhelming amount of burnt orange either. Not familiar with that area but no signage to speak of except the little one across the street that is hard to make out...cant make out the Kiosk either...it could be anywhere USA.
    The Christmas lights are nice though
    lol what the fuck?

It's just a random picture I took out the window at a place we stopped for drinks waiting for our reservation. The riverwalk is mostly gross and spells like piss. I was in Gruene and a bunch of cool towns just outside of the SA area pretty much the whole day.
    Tru asked you where the alamo bowl pictures were and THAT is the picture you poasted to prove you are all that and a bag of chips?

I mean, with all the BS you throw around here at and about us poor lowly ducks, I woulda thought you has the receipts to back it up and yet that is the one picture you chose to show?

Meh.....You can poast all the pictures you want ...but at this point I have to believe that you are waiting to get them from someone who actually went to the game now.

lol. Another fucking sleuth is on the case! I never went down there, someone who did is sending me pictures! :D

I prefer to not doxx myself, but thanks for the input.
    No one fucking cares who you are Haie. You leave enough breadcrumbs around here that if anyone did they'd be able to figure it out fairly easily.

Dumbass.
    I just think it's funny how annoying it apparently is that someone got their phone out or posted while attending all the games. I wanted Vegas or Cotton bowl though as far as trips go. Eugene was fun because a bunch of the Bend breweries are there now.

I remember Meat and Duck fans behavior in Seattle in 2019. It's almost like you guys had this coming.
    What did Meat do? I recall that when the equipment team was leaving the field at tOSU he made sure they didn't run their equipment across the O. He actually told them to respect it. You probably got triggered like a little girl. You also must have forgotten Skippy's antics in Eugene after a win.
    From what I remember Oregon didn't freak out after that, you're right.

But all the fans and coaching staff flipped out like they had just won the Natty in 2019 in Seattle. I'm not exaggerating. And your fans in Portland were flipping out for months afterwards. Very 2021 cuoug-like.
    I guess I missed all of those Duck fans “flipping out” in PDX. Good grief.
    I was living there at the time. You weren't. Hope this helps.
    I attended that game(obviously)

Haie you’re so damn awkward and nerdy.

I mean shit….NOC about Huard or Thompson or any of these other JAG signal callers.

Grow the fuck up, sandwich boy…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

He went all that way first class to get pictures of the outside of a hotel bar?

He rode SWA like all the other cattle. Don't believe this fucking liar for a minute.
    Lol. I'm not calling him a liar but.... You only see one W jacket in the whole crowd...and not an overwhelming amount of burnt orange either. Not familiar with that area but no signage to speak of except the little one across the street that is hard to make out...cant make out the Kiosk either...it could be anywhere USA.
    The Christmas lights are nice though
    lol what the fuck?

It's just a random picture I took out the window at a place we stopped for drinks waiting for our reservation. The riverwalk is mostly gross and spells like piss. I was in Gruene and a bunch of cool towns just outside of the SA area pretty much the whole day.
    Tru asked you where the alamo bowl pictures were and THAT is the picture you poasted to prove you are all that and a bag of chips?

I mean, with all the BS you throw around here at and about us poor lowly ducks, I woulda thought you has the receipts to back it up and yet that is the one picture you chose to show?

Meh.....You can poast all the pictures you want ...but at this point I have to believe that you are waiting to get them from someone who actually went to the game now.

lol. Another fucking sleuth is on the case! I never went down there, someone who did is sending me pictures! :D

I prefer to not doxx myself, but thanks for the input.
    No one fucking cares who you are Haie. You leave enough breadcrumbs around here that if anyone did they'd be able to figure it out fairly easily.

Dumbass.
    I just think it's funny how annoying it apparently is that someone got their phone out or posted while attending all the games. I wanted Vegas or Cotton bowl though as far as trips go. Eugene was fun because a bunch of the Bend breweries are there now.

I remember Meat and Duck fans behavior in Seattle in 2019. It's almost like you guys had this coming.
    What did Meat do? I recall that when the equipment team was leaving the field at tOSU he made sure they didn't run their equipment across the O. He actually told them to respect it. You probably got triggered like a little girl. You also must have forgotten Skippy's antics in Eugene after a win.
    From what I remember Oregon didn't freak out after that, you're right.

But all the fans and coaching staff flipped out like they had just won the Natty in 2019 in Seattle. I'm not exaggerating. And your fans in Portland were flipping out for months afterwards. Very 2021 cuoug-like.
    I guess I missed all of those Duck fans “flipping out” in PDX. Good grief.
    I was living there at the time. You weren't. Hope this helps.
    I attended that game(obviously)

Haie you’re so damn awkward and nerdy.

I mean shit….NOC about Huard or Thompson or any of these other JAG signal callers.

Grow the fuck up, sandwich boy…
    I know. That's what I'm saying. TBS shit talking is for losers. Only 46X follows Elite 11 reports.

The rest of your post is just flailing about stuff you have no clue about. Fuck off low IQ duck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Sources said:

This thread sucks

Boblet waves his white flag after realizing how stupid he sounds in this thread. Shocked.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

I don't ever recall touting Thompson as the 2nd coming. I recall plenty of Huskies sucking young Huard's dick. See the difference?
    There was a lot of Ty Thompson dick stroking after his Elite 11 performance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Sources said:

This thread sucks

Boblet waves his white flag after realizing how stupid he sounds in this thread. Shocked.
    Yeah, calling you out for your total bullshit that I called "everyone" a liar when I specifically call you a liar is clear sign I'm waving the white flag. What lying dumbfuck you are Haie.