Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huard

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

He went all that way first class to get pictures of the outside of a hotel bar?

He rode SWA like all the other cattle. Don't believe this fucking liar for a minute.
    Lol. I'm not calling him a liar but.... You only see one W jacket in the whole crowd...and not an overwhelming amount of burnt orange either. Not familiar with that area but no signage to speak of except the little one across the street that is hard to make out...cant make out the Kiosk either...it could be anywhere USA.
    The Christmas lights are nice though
    lol what the fuck?

It's just a random picture I took out the window at a place we stopped for drinks waiting for our reservation. The riverwalk is mostly gross and spells like piss. I was in Gruene and a bunch of cool towns just outside of the SA area pretty much the whole day.
    Tru asked you where the alamo bowl pictures were and THAT is the picture you poasted to prove you are all that and a bag of chips?

I mean, with all the BS you throw around here at and about us poor lowly ducks, I woulda thought you has the receipts to back it up and yet that is the one picture you chose to show?

Meh.....You can poast all the pictures you want ...but at this point I have to believe that you are waiting to get them from someone who actually went to the game now.

lol. Another fucking sleuth is on the case! I never went down there, someone who did is sending me pictures! :D

I prefer to not doxx myself, but thanks for the input.
    No one fucking cares who you are Haie. You leave enough breadcrumbs around here that if anyone did they'd be able to figure it out fairly easily.

Dumbass.
    I just think it's funny how annoying it apparently is that someone got their phone out or posted while attending all the games. I wanted Vegas or Cotton bowl though as far as trips go. Eugene was fun because a bunch of the Bend breweries are there now.

I remember Meat and Duck fans behavior in Seattle in 2019. It's almost like you guys had this coming.
    What did Meat do? I recall that when the equipment team was leaving the field at tOSU he made sure they didn't run their equipment across the O. He actually told them to respect it. You probably got triggered like a little girl. You also must have forgotten Skippy's antics in Eugene after a win.
    From what I remember Oregon didn't freak out after that, you're right.

But all the fans and coaching staff flipped out like they had just won the Natty in 2019 in Seattle. I'm not exaggerating. And your fans in Portland were flipping out for months afterwards. Very 2021 cuoug-like.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

He rode SWA like all the other cattle. Don't believe this fucking liar for a minute.
    Lol. I'm not calling him a liar but.... You only see one W jacket in the whole crowd...and not an overwhelming amount of burnt orange either. Not familiar with that area but no signage to speak of except the little one across the street that is hard to make out...cant make out the Kiosk either...it could be anywhere USA.
    lol what the fuck?

It's just a random picture I took out the window at a place we stopped for drinks waiting for our reservation. The riverwalk is mostly gross and spells like piss. I was in Gruene and a bunch of cool towns just outside of the SA area pretty much the whole day.
    Tru asked you where the alamo bowl pictures were and THAT is the picture you poasted to prove you are all that and a bag of chips?

I mean, with all the BS you throw around here at and about us poor lowly ducks, I woulda thought you has the receipts to back it up and yet that is the one picture you chose to show?

Meh.....You can poast all the pictures you want ...but at this point I have to believe that you are waiting to get them from someone who actually went to the game now.

lol. Another fucking sleuth is on the case! I never went down there, someone who did is sending me pictures! :D

Hold on, totally my bad... from the conversation across all the threads and smack talk on the board I got the impression you went down to watch the Alamo bowl.

And I wasn't asking you to dox yourself either.

You aren't making any sense here bluehairduck.

What smack talk? Washington has the better staff and is better.

Just heard it on poc even: Washington #1 in conference. Haven't read anything saying otherwise except on this board.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

No one fucking cares who you are Haie. You leave enough breadcrumbs around here that if anyone did they'd be able to figure it out fairly easily.

Dumbass.
    I just think it's funny how annoying it apparently is that someone got their phone out or posted while attending all the games. I wanted Vegas or Cotton bowl though as far as trips go. Eugene was fun because a bunch of the Bend breweries are there now.

I remember Meat and Duck fans behavior in Seattle in 2019. It's almost like you guys had this coming.
    What did Meat do? I recall that when the equipment team was leaving the field at tOSU he made sure they didn't run their equipment across the O. He actually told them to respect it. You probably got triggered like a little girl. You also must have forgotten Skippy's antics in Eugene after a win.

But all the fans and coaching staff flipped out like they had just won the Natty in 2019 in Seattle. I'm not exaggerating. And your fans in Portland were flipping out for months afterwards. Very 2021 cuoug-like.
    But they're big brother! 🤣
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Dumbass.

I guess I missed all of those Duck fans “flipping out” in PDX. Good grief.
  • Options

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Dumbass.

But they're big brother! 🤣
    So you’re buying Haie’s fever dream. Sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Dumbass.

I guess I missed all of those Duck fans “flipping out” in PDX. Good grief.
    I was living there at the time. You weren't. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    You have no idea how long I’ve lived in PDX metro.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,086
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Hold on, totally my bad... from the conversation across all the threads and smack talk on the board I got the impression you went down to watch the Alamo bowl.

Just heard it on poc even: Washington #1 in conference. Haven't read anything saying otherwise except on this board.
    Do you have a reading comprehension problem or can you just not stay on topic?

Anyway, I was right. It was a bar in your pic and you are getting pictures from someone who actually went to the game. Not hard to figure out...

Next topic...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or can you just not stay on topic?

Anyway, I was right. It was a bar in your pic and you are getting pictures from someone who actually went to the game. Not hard to figure out...

Next topic...

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was just sent to me by the UW fan who actually went to the game. I told him I was desperate and needed something quickly, to prove to all these poor ducks who couldn't get to SD that I actually went to the Alamo bowl.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

So you were there in 2019?

No. You weren't.
  • Options
    2019?

FFS.
    haie said:

That was just sent to me by the UW fan who actually went to the game. I told him I was desperate and needed something quickly, to prove to all these poor ducks who couldn't get to SD that I actually went to the Alamo bowl.

Broken.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

No. You weren't.
    Haie. "And your fans IN Portland were flipping out for months afterwards."

I'm in the PDX metro. This wasn't happening.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,086
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Can't fault a man when he tells the truth!

+1

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

No. You weren't.
    Haie. "And your fans IN Portland were flipping out for months afterwards."

I'm in the PDX metro. This wasn't happening.
    Yes it was, and did.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

+1

So he has been lying about it all this time up until now. Called it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

+1

So he has been lying about it all this time up until now. Called it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    Still waiting on my pics of you "rich" "accomplished" ducks that went to San Diego :D

As a retired doog in my mid 30's, I have all the time in the world to wait....

tick....tick...tick...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ...................................tick.........................

........................tick.................................................................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @SFGbob could have literally just driven there........................
    ...................................................................tick.................................

................tick................................

........................tick.....................................