Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huard

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

27 replies.

Haie with 12.

Look what I’ve created.

Thank me.

Or not.

It’s too easy.

I own this fool.

HuskyJW said:

Imagine having Ty Thompson on your team and bagging on Huard

Imagine having a stiff like Huard and bagging on TT before he hit the portal. The QB whisperer loses another. Kienholz knew what he was doing.
    🤣

14k.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

27 replies.

Haie with 12.

Look what I’ve created.

Thank me.

Or not.

It’s too easy.

I own this fool.

HuskyJW said:

Imagine having a stiff like Huard and bagging on TT before he hit the portal. The QB whisperer loses another. Kienholz knew what he was doing.
    🤣

14k.
    Told ya.

This fool belongs to me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

27 replies.

Haie with 12.

Look what I’ve created.

Thank me.

Or not.

It’s too easy.

I own this fool.

HuskyJW said:

🤣

14k.
    Told ya.

This fool belongs to me.
    That's a lot of posts to have to lay down to "own" someone.

A lot more effort than just posting a few pictures of sulking Oregon fans walking out of the stadium 🤣
  • Options
    Yup, he's all mine.

Watch him dance for me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @He_Needs_More_Time is jealous of this guy's post rate and complete meltdowns 😆
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

He went all that way first class to get pictures of the outside of a hotel bar?

He rode SWA like all the other cattle. Don't believe this fucking liar for a minute.
    Didn't SW cancel every fucking flight down there?

LOL you can't be this retarded 🏆
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

He rode SWA like all the other cattle. Don't believe this fucking liar for a minute.
    Didn't SW cancel every fucking flight down there?

LOL you can't be this retarded 🏆
    Disagree. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree for Tru’s special son.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,086
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Lol. I'm not calling him a liar but.... You only see one W jacket in the whole crowd...and not an overwhelming amount of burnt orange either. Not familiar with that area but no signage to speak of except the little one across the street that is hard to make out...cant make out the Kiosk either...it could be anywhere USA.
    The Christmas lights are nice though
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

27 replies.

Haie with 12.

Look what I’ve created.

Thank me.

Or not.

It’s too easy.

I own this fool.

HuskyJW said:

Just one of the many ways he "owns" us.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Lol. I'm not calling him a liar but.... You only see one W jacket in the whole crowd...and not an overwhelming amount of burnt orange either. Not familiar with that area but no signage to speak of except the little one across the street that is hard to make out...cant make out the Kiosk either...it could be anywhere USA.
    lol what the fuck?

It's just a random picture I took out the window at a place we stopped for drinks waiting for our reservation. The riverwalk is mostly gross and spells like piss. I was in Gruene and a bunch of cool towns just outside of the SA area pretty much the whole day.
  • Options
    haie said:

@He_Needs_More_Time is jealous of this guy's post rate and complete meltdowns 😆

See what I mean.

Dance Haie!

LOL...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Options
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

It's just a random picture I took out the window at a place we stopped for drinks waiting for our reservation. The riverwalk is mostly gross and spells like piss. I was in Gruene and a bunch of cool towns just outside of the SA area pretty much the whole day.
    Look how hard this fool is trying. He clearly wants our acceptance.

Weirdo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    I would let you and thechatch serve me a beer or cold call me and try to sell me on a new vacuum cleaner :D
  • Options
    haie said:

I would let you and thechatch serve me a beer or cold call me and try to sell me on a new vacuum cleaner :D

The fool finally waves the White Flag. Nice effort, Jeff.
  • Options
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Tru asked you where the alamo bowl pictures were and THAT is the picture you poasted to prove you are all that and a bag of chips?

I mean, with all the BS you throw around here at and about us poor lowly ducks, I woulda thought you has the receipts to back it up and yet that is the one picture you chose to show?

Meh.....You can poast all the pictures you want ...but at this point I have to believe that you are waiting to get them from someone who actually went to the game now.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Tru asked you where the alamo bowl pictures were and THAT is the picture you poasted to prove you are all that and a bag of chips?

I mean, with all the BS you throw around here at and about us poor lowly ducks, I woulda thought you has the receipts to back it up and yet that is the one picture you chose to show?

Meh.....You can poast all the pictures you want ...but at this point I have to believe that you are waiting to get them from someone who actually went to the game now.

lol. Another fucking sleuth is on the case! I never went down there, someone who did is sending me pictures! :D

I prefer to not doxx myself, but thanks for the input.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

lol. Another fucking sleuth is on the case! I never went down there, someone who did is sending me pictures! :D

No one fucking cares who you are Haie. You leave enough breadcrumbs around here that if anyone did they'd be able to figure it out fairly easily.

Dumbass.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

No one fucking cares who you are Haie. You leave enough breadcrumbs around here that if anyone did they'd be able to figure it out fairly easily.

Dumbass.
    I just think it's funny how annoying it apparently is that someone got their phone out or posted while attending all the games. I wanted Vegas or Cotton bowl though as far as trips go. Eugene was fun because a bunch of the Bend breweries are there now.

I remember Meat and Duck fans behavior in Seattle in 2019. It's almost like you guys had this coming.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Dumbass.
    I just think it's funny how annoying it apparently is that someone got their phone out or posted while attending all the games. I wanted Vegas or Cotton bowl though as far as trips go. Eugene was fun because a bunch of the Bend breweries are there now.

I remember Meat and Duck fans behavior in Seattle in 2019. It's almost like you guys had this coming.
    What did Meat do? I recall that when the equipment team was leaving the field at tOSU he made sure they didn't run their equipment across the O. He actually told them to respect it. You probably got triggered like a little girl. You also must have forgotten Skippy's antics in Eugene after a win.
  • Options
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

lol what the fuck?

Hold on, totally my bad... from the conversation across all the threads and smack talk on the board I got the impression you went down to watch the Alamo bowl.

And I wasn't asking you to dox yourself either.