Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats @Tequilla

The kids in Africa are gonna love the TCU national championship t-shirts.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We beat Kent state. NEM
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:
    Fucking embarrassing. Time to exile herself to BDTW
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Getting to a Championship Game is hard enough in the current CFB environment ... no reason to be embarrassed or pissed at how the year ended up

If you can't understand the concept of tweaking the Quooks I can't help you anyway ...

And for those in the Doog camp that act like UW is close to the top ... it's been 30 years since UW has been as close to a title as TCU was tonight ... just to put things into perspective
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Getting to a Championship Game is hard enough in the current CFB environment ... no reason to be embarrassed or pissed at how the year ended up

If you can't understand the concept of tweaking the Quooks I can't help you anyway ...

And for those in the Doog camp that act like UW is close to the top ... it's been 30 years since UW has been as close to a title as TCU was tonight ... just to put things into perspective

Wtf are you talking about? '16 UW was at least on the same planet as Bama. TCU was a fraud.
    And that UW team that lost to Bama ... Bama turned around and lost to Clemson

Point being that TCU was a CFP game ... UW has yet to do that

Moreover, UW hasn't been 60 minutes away from a Natty in 30 years

Not hating ... but facts are facts
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Wtf are you talking about? '16 UW was at least on the same planet as Bama. TCU was a fraud.
    Agreed. We matched up more than well with Vea/Gaines etc ... we were maybe 85% in other areas compared to Bama's 100%
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

(for tequila) math is hard.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TCU lost by eleventy billion. Defending them is Kim-level stupid
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

For the love of GOD, just stop, tequila. The only person that you are convincing is yourself.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    UW blew out KSU in '91. It's been 3 weeks since TCU didn't do that. Perspective.
  • Options
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

You lost your conference championship game to Kansas Fucking State. Asterisk national championship bludgeoning imo.
    Georgia won a Natty last year and wasn't the SEC champ

Get fucked bitch
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

For the love of GOD, just stop, tequila. The only person that you are convincing is yourself.

I'm well aware of what happened tonight

I'm not going to apologize for TCU rightfully making the CFP or for beating Michigan

Georgia is the best team in CFB and when they are properly motivated they will beat the shit out of everybody

Most of you here would cream yourself for UW to be in the position that TCU was in tonight
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

You lost your conference championship game to Kansas Fucking State. Asterisk national championship bludgeoning imo.
    Georgia won a Natty last year and wasn't the SEC champ

Get fucked bitch
    SEC just a little different from the big 12.