Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats @Tequilla

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TCU can DIAFF for what they did tonight but they do get to pop off about winning a playoff game. Both can be true.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I’m gonna be drinking beers on Friday at my house with a couple of UGA alums. Gonna start the shit talking early how we are gonna boat race their asses in the 2023 CFP.

I respek this, but if I was a Georgia fan I'd tell ya to kiss my penix. Twice, once for each ring.

That fanbase must be on cloud 9 right now
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2023

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Getting to a Championship Game is hard enough in the current CFB environment ... no reason to be embarrassed or pissed at how the year ended up

If you can't understand the concept of tweaking the Quooks I can't help you anyway ...

And for those in the Doog camp that act like UW is close to the top ... it's been 30 years since UW has been as close to a title as TCU was tonight ... just to put things into perspective

You lost your conference championship game to Kansas Fucking State. Asterisk national championship bludgeoning imo.
    Georgia won a Natty last year and wasn't the SEC champ

Get fucked bitch
    Don't care. Lose your conference championship game and you don't deserve shit.

Last year those were clearly the two best teams. Not even you will argue HypnoFraud and Kansas State were on their level.
    Never have argued that point

My range of outcomes tonight were a TCU close win or a Georgia blowout ... there was no in between
    Wait a minute. When I suggested that TCU was a reincarnation of Hawaii who lost to Georgia 41-10 in the 2008 Sugar Bowl, you said it was the most ignorant comment on TCU you had ever seen on Hardcore Husky. Now you're suggesting that you half-called a blowout?
    I predicted a 3-4 TD blowout from GA.

It was 8.

65-7. Could have been worse.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Getting to a Championship Game is hard enough in the current CFB environment ... no reason to be embarrassed or pissed at how the year ended up

If you can't understand the concept of tweaking the Quooks I can't help you anyway ...

And for those in the Doog camp that act like UW is close to the top ... it's been 30 years since UW has been as close to a title as TCU was tonight ... just to put things into perspective

You lost your conference championship game to Kansas Fucking State. Asterisk national championship bludgeoning imo.

Get fucked bitch

Last year those were clearly the two best teams. Not even you will argue HypnoFraud and Kansas State were on their level.

My range of outcomes tonight were a TCU close win or a Georgia blowout ... there was no in between
    Wait a minute. When I suggested that TCU was a reincarnation of Hawaii who lost to Georgia 41-10 in the 2008 Sugar Bowl, you said it was the most ignorant comment on TCU you had ever seen on Hardcore Husky. Now you're suggesting that you half-called a blowout?

It was 8.
    I was rooting for TCU but I wan't hopeful
  • Options
    edited January 2023

SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Get fucked bitch

It was 8.
    I was rooting for TCU but I wan't hopeful
    I knew it never would happen if GA played their game.

NCS was tOSU/GA..

TCU and lil 12 never had a chance. Did y’all see what the li 12 Champs(KSU) did with Bama???

It wasn’t nice. Sugar Bowel.

To even think TCU had a punchers chance was FS. GA beat TN bigly. That was their toughest test. With Hooker et al at full strength. TCU? Puh
  • Options
    65-7 guys.

Samford did moor.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Yeah, but how many of those were on the largest stage?

That's what I thought.
    65………

To

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canadawg said:

TCU can DIAFF for what they did tonight but they do get to pop off about winning a playoff game. Both can be true.

They can, but they should probably refrain from popping off about anything for awhile and hope the public forgets they exist
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Canadawg said:

They can, but they should probably refrain from popping off about anything for awhile and hope the public forgets they exist
    Actually more than that…them and their conference…that includes OU and TX.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I forgot the game was on and just checked the score lol

I really wish I knew some tcu chicks tho
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I forgot the game was on and just checked the score lol

I really wish I knew some tcu chicks tho

I actually forgot the game was on last night (I'm still stuck on January 1st being the wrap) and got all my news about it this morning ... here.

I watch so little non-streaming content now that I actually do pick up on current events here.