Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An idea for backthepack

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

LawDawg69 also works

How about Huskylawyer. Then he could marry a stripper and post pictures of her on dawgman to show what an alpha male he is
    Did this really happen?
    Pretty sure she was his avatar for years.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Fudgie isn’t cut out for law school.

I tried to recruit him to Uber. I really thought he had a future in it, but he didn't really follow up. I know he was mildly interested.
    This is why @Yousef_#1UberDriver is #1
    He cheats well.
    You're an Uber blue blood, gotta fire Ramming and step up the NIL department.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I tried to recruit him to Uber. I really thought he had a future in it, but he didn't really follow up. I know he was mildly interested.
    He cheats well.
    Ever since he beat me to picking up Helfrich at Sea-Tac, I haven't been the same.

That was my 0-12 and I've been wallowing in mediocrity since.

Need to claw my way back to the top.

It's hard.
    It's a process.
    It takes a minute.
    Driving for Uber ain't microwave popcorn!!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He cheats well.
    Ever since he beat me to picking up Helfrich at Sea-Tac, I haven't been the same.

That was my 0-12 and I've been wallowing in mediocrity since.

Need to claw my way back to the top.

It's hard.
    It's a process.
    It takes a minute.
    Can we? just get fudgie graduated from CSU first? If by some miracle he graduates, we can worry about job placement.

@backthepack
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

@snacknwackdawg

Damn shame about @trublue

Genius level comedy . . . Pretty funny, you of all people, calling ANYONE dumb.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

Oh come now. Most lawyers use legal jargon to mask their lack of intelligence. Just gotta teach lil fudgie some new words and he’ll be briefing the case in no time!
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    pawz said:

LawDawg69 also works

How about Huskylawyer. Then he could marry a stripper and post pictures of her on dawgman to show what an alpha male he is
    True story. I met her IRL.

I was scrolling through her FB feed at the tim and saw the same pole in the same living room. I about fell out of my chair.

I neglected to tell her I had seen those pictures before.

To his credit, she was hot as fuck. A *little* too much plastic, but hot as fuck nonetheless.

No pics.

YKWYWF