Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

San Antonio AA practice

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

I’m old enough to remember when you fags were jizzing yourselves over Huard.

LOL....................

Whatever happened to him? Is he still even on the team? And yes it was a fully on circle jerk over how great Huard was.
    Me, Ty Thompson, Jay Butterfield, and Shough are having big belly laughs over this.
    But for the fact that I've never proclaimed that any of those guys were great QBs you've fucking nailed it once again Haie. When was that 3rd visit to Seattle by Gameday that you "remember" Haie?
    I said 2 or 3 times. Again, I don't give a fuck. It's a stupid as fuck argument and in no way points to anything suggesting your shit tier school is a "national brand" You can't make a single connection other than "USC has a bunch too."

No, USC has LA and national titles. Oregon has meth, a dumpy campus, a pro sports booster, and a 12 year old cfb history that everyone has already forgotten.

And yes, all your fans jerked it to every one of those quarterbacks. At least UW let Huard throw the ball more than 0 times.

Again, one more time Boblet, how come Oregon, before a national title game, needs to put out a 10 minute video highlighting all their school traditions, when tOSU does not?

What's the term you like to use? "Dodging like a Kunt"?
    Now you're just lying Haie. You didn't say 2 "or" 3 times you lying sack of shit. You said you "remember[ed] the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle". Why would you inflate the number of times they've come if it's no big deal Haie? You're the one who is claiming your school is a "brand" Haie. I'm not making that claim. Why does the media give some much more attention to the school you claim isn't a "brand" while ignoring the school that you claim is a brand?
    LOL. Holy shit you are a fucking retard 😂

And you're completely wrong. I've never claimed Washington is a national brand. I've claimed it's the flagship university of the Pacific Northwest.

Go do the research yourself. The 3 Old Lives Matter posters here are tedious and awkward and just miserable fuckers who have a looooonngg 9 months ahead of them.
    I didn't say you had Haie. I said you claimed that UW is a "brand" and Oregon is not. Anything else you want to lie about? Who is the fucking retard Haie? You can't even recall the bullshit that comes out of your own mouth and you're constantly lying and misrepresenting what I've said.
    Haie IS the strawman ass blaster over here. Fact.
    I love his argument now that about how established "brands" don't need to advertise. I'll be sure and let Microsoft and Chevy know all about Haie's genius.
    It's one commercial, once. Right before the national title game.

I'll let you attempt to differentiate that if you can, but you'll probably just rage out some more.
    Gosh, I can't imagine why anyone would run a commercial before a highly rated event it's stupid. I'll be sure and let the SuperBowl advertisers know this.
    How many games have you watched where at some point they run an infomercial about how great each of the participating schools are from A-Z.

Cause no one knows who they are! Michigan.
    Yeah, I just asked Haie about these. Those Ads I think are part of what's negotiated by either the school Conferences or the NCAA to broadcast the school's games. Schools from Alabama to Ohio State to Texas all run those Ads. But according to Haie the fucking moron, they only do so because nobody knows who they are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Whatever happened to him? Is he still even on the team? And yes it was a fully on circle jerk over how great Huard was.
    Me, Ty Thompson, Jay Butterfield, and Shough are having big belly laughs over this.
    But for the fact that I've never proclaimed that any of those guys were great QBs you've fucking nailed it once again Haie. When was that 3rd visit to Seattle by Gameday that you "remember" Haie?
    I said 2 or 3 times. Again, I don't give a fuck. It's a stupid as fuck argument and in no way points to anything suggesting your shit tier school is a "national brand" You can't make a single connection other than "USC has a bunch too."

No, USC has LA and national titles. Oregon has meth, a dumpy campus, a pro sports booster, and a 12 year old cfb history that everyone has already forgotten.

And yes, all your fans jerked it to every one of those quarterbacks. At least UW let Huard throw the ball more than 0 times.

Again, one more time Boblet, how come Oregon, before a national title game, needs to put out a 10 minute video highlighting all their school traditions, when tOSU does not?

Now you're just lying Haie. You didn't say 2 "or" 3 times you lying sack of shit. You said you "remember[ed] the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle". Why would you inflate the number of times they've come if it's no big deal Haie? You're the one who is claiming your school is a "brand" Haie. I'm not making that claim. Why does the media give some much more attention to the school you claim isn't a "brand" while ignoring the school that you claim is a brand?

And you're completely wrong. I've never claimed Washington is a national brand. I've claimed it's the flagship university of the Pacific Northwest.

Go do the research yourself. The 3 Old Lives Matter posters here are tedious and awkward and just miserable fuckers who have a looooonngg 9 months ahead of them.
    I didn't say you had Haie. I said you claimed that UW is a "brand" and Oregon is not. Anything else you want to lie about? Who is the fucking retard Haie? You can't even recall the bullshit that comes out of your own mouth and you're constantly lying and misrepresenting what I've said.
    I love his argument now that about how established "brands" don't need to advertise. I'll be sure and let Microsoft and Chevy know all about Haie's genius.

I'll let you attempt to differentiate that if you can, but you'll probably just rage out some more.
    Gosh, I can't imagine why anyone would run a commercial before a highly rated event it's stupid. I'll be sure and let the SuperBowl advertisers know this.
    How many games have you watched where at some point they run an infomercial about how great each of the participating schools are from A-Z.

Gosh, who's opinion should I listen when it comes to advertising? Should I listen to a multi-billion dollar shoe and appral company that's been involved in cuttting edge and award winning advertising for over 30 years, or should I listen to Haie the dumbfuck who is either lying about what he said, or can't remember what he said from 3 days ago? It's a tough call.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Gosh, who's opinion should I listen when it comes to advertising? Should I listen to a multi-billion dollar shoe and appral company that's been involved in cuttting edge and award winning advertising for over 30 years, or should I listen to Haie the dumbfuck who is either lying about what he said, or can't remember what he said from 3 days ago? It's a tough call.
    Good thing he isn’t able to get under your guys’ skin at all
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I appear to have gotten under his skin, but I’m sure he appreciates the ass tonguing you’re giving him now.

• Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I appear to have gotten under his skin, but I’m sure he appreciates the ass tonguing you’re giving him now.

Gaybob thinking about ass tonguing, color me shocked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

What am I supposed to think about as I watch you go chin deep in his ass? I had Haie sputtering and lying like the fucking moron he is just through a few simple questions and you come here and claim he has gotten under my skin? Spread em wide Haie, the janitor is going in deep.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

What am I supposed to think about as I watch you go chin deep in his ass? I had Haie sputtering and lying like the fucking moron he is just through a few simple questions and you come here and claim he has gotten under my skin? Spread em wide Haie, the janitor is going in deep.
    Did you jerk off while typing this, gay?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Did you jerk off while typing this, gay?
    I believe they call this "autofellatio"
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,480
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Again Boblet, you're completely dodging the specific infomercial I brought up. No one's talking about the standard little commercials during games.

I'm asking about the 10 minute weird short movie that Phil Knight put out trying to convince everyone that Oregon is cool. It was put out once, and aired once before the game. It has nothing to do with Apple or anything else, that's FS.

14 posts later and no one can back up the FS claim to that Oregon is some National Brand.

Oregon is a "Look at US!!!!!!!" college. But most people across the country don't give a shit about a little 20k enrollment college in Eugene, nor the Duck football program.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

That gimmick MWC passing game isn’t gonna run itself. When Penix is gone Fats will never have anyone better. Alamo Bowel!

rattled and scared of Washington
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,480
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

That gimmick MWC passing game isn’t gonna run itself. When Penix is gone Fats will never have anyone better. Alamo Bowel!

rattled and scared of Washington
    Parody account.

Only watches Oregon and jerks off to JHop hype articles. Makes @DJDuck look like a savant.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Weird way of showing how little you care Haie.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

trademarked creepycoug qualifier

To be fair that's your line.