Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

San Antonio AA practice

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

I’m old enough to remember when you fags were jizzing yourselves over Huard.

LOL....................

Whatever happened to him? Is he still even on the team? And yes it was a fully on circle jerk over how great Huard was.
    Me, Ty Thompson, Jay Butterfield, and Shough are having big belly laughs over this.
    So is Kienholz. tOSU develops QB's. Fats creates stats guys in a gimmick MWC offense.
    What specifically is gimmicky about Deboer's offense? I'll wait.
    The same things that were gimmicky about CK's.
    lol, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know you're not ready for the higher discussion board.

Mugatu Right GIF - Mugatu Right True GIFs
    Sure. I remember the detailed analysis by uw fans on what made CK’s offense a “gimmick.” I know you get the point here.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Whatever happened to him? Is he still even on the team? And yes it was a fully on circle jerk over how great Huard was.
    Me, Ty Thompson, Jay Butterfield, and Shough are having big belly laughs over this.
    But for the fact that I've never proclaimed that any of those guys were great QBs you've fucking nailed it once again Haie. When was that 3rd visit to Seattle by Gameday that you "remember" Haie?
    I said 2 or 3 times. Again, I don't give a fuck. It's a stupid as fuck argument and in no way points to anything suggesting your shit tier school is a "national brand" You can't make a single connection other than "USC has a bunch too."

No, USC has LA and national titles. Oregon has meth, a dumpy campus, a pro sports booster, and a 12 year old cfb history that everyone has already forgotten.

And yes, all your fans jerked it to every one of those quarterbacks. At least UW let Huard throw the ball more than 0 times.

Again, one more time Boblet, how come Oregon, before a national title game, needs to put out a 10 minute video highlighting all their school traditions, when tOSU does not?

What's the term you like to use? "Dodging like a Kunt"?
    Four paragraphs of Haie having an absolute meltdown.

LOL.....................................................
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

But for the fact that I've never proclaimed that any of those guys were great QBs you've fucking nailed it once again Haie. When was that 3rd visit to Seattle by Gameday that you "remember" Haie?
    I said 2 or 3 times. Again, I don't give a fuck. It's a stupid as fuck argument and in no way points to anything suggesting your shit tier school is a "national brand" You can't make a single connection other than "USC has a bunch too."

No, USC has LA and national titles. Oregon has meth, a dumpy campus, a pro sports booster, and a 12 year old cfb history that everyone has already forgotten.

And yes, all your fans jerked it to every one of those quarterbacks. At least UW let Huard throw the ball more than 0 times.

Again, one more time Boblet, how come Oregon, before a national title game, needs to put out a 10 minute video highlighting all their school traditions, when tOSU does not?

Now you're just lying Haie. You didn't say 2 "or" 3 times you lying sack of shit. You said you "remember[ed] the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle". Why would you inflate the number of times they've come if it's no big deal Haie? You're the one who is claiming your school is a "brand" Haie. I'm not making that claim. Why does the media give some much more attention to the school you claim isn't a "brand" while ignoring the school that you claim is a brand?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

So is Kienholz. tOSU develops QB's. Fats creates stats guys in a gimmick MWC offense.
    lol, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know you're not ready for the higher discussion board.

Sure. I remember the detailed analysis by uw fans on what made CK’s offense a “gimmick.” I know you get the point here.
    Kelly's offense *was* a gimmick. No one had seen anything like it, no one could stop it and a decade later it has no mojo at all. It's leader left went 46-7, left CFB for 5 short years, came back and is 27-29 since returning.

The HUNH was a brilliant gimmick but a gimmick nonetheless. I cringed at that criticism at the tim but it has aged fantastically well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Kelly's offense *was* a gimmick. No one had seen anything like it, no one could stop it and a decade later it has no mojo at all. It's leader left went 46-7, left CFB for 5 short years, came back and is 27-29 since returning.

The HUNH was a brilliant gimmick but a gimmick nonetheless. I cringed at that criticism at the tim but it has aged fantastically well.
    A "gimmick" like the forward pass and the West Coast offense? Elements of the read option are still in common use through out college football and even in the pros.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Now you're just lying Haie. You didn't say 2 "or" 3 times you lying sack of shit. You said you "remember[ed] the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle". Why would you inflate the number of times they've come if it's no big deal Haie? You're the one who is claiming your school is a "brand" Haie. I'm not making that claim. Why does the media give some much more attention to the school you claim isn't a "brand" while ignoring the school that you claim is a brand?
    LOL. Holy shit you are a fucking retard 😂

And you're completely wrong. I've never claimed Washington is a national brand. I've claimed it's the flagship university of the Pacific Northwest.

Go do the research yourself. The 3 Old Lives Matter posters here are tedious and awkward and just miserable fuckers who have a looooonngg 9 months ahead of them.
  • Options
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Yes. literally no team is using a version of the hurry up today on a limited basis.

No one is using it the majority of the time but the elements are still being utilized.

The gimmick label is fan BS.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

And you're completely wrong. I've never claimed Washington is a national brand. I've claimed it's the flagship university of the Pacific Northwest.

Go do the research yourself. The 3 Old Lives Matter posters here are tedious and awkward and just miserable fuckers who have a looooonngg 9 months ahead of them.
    I didn't say you had Haie. I said you claimed that UW is a "brand" and Oregon is not. Anything else you want to lie about? Who is the fucking retard Haie? You can't even recall the bullshit that comes out of your own mouth and you're constantly lying and misrepresenting what I've said.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I didn't say you had Haie. I said you claimed that UW is a "brand" and Oregon is not. Anything else you want to lie about? Who is the fucking retard Haie? You can't even recall the bullshit that comes out of your own mouth and you're constantly lying and misrepresenting what I've said.
    Haie IS the strawman ass blaster over here. Fact.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I love his argument now that about how established "brands" don't need to advertise. I'll be sure and let Microsoft and Chevy know all about Haie's genius.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I love his argument now that about how established "brands" don't need to advertise. I'll be sure and let Microsoft and Chevy know all about Haie's genius.
    I can’t remember the last time I saw a Coke ad?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

To be fair Huard caught the eye of @dnc but was far from a unanimous can't miss.

One is the family name that both overrated and hurt him

2 was the well documented failure of Washington all Stars

Three was the lackluster production of some Petersen guys

He's still there holding the clipboard

That's my line.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

lol. You said that I claimed that? I didn't, and you can't keep up with the topic of discussion apparently.

I blew a shotgun sized hole into 46XYorkie's terrible attempt at trolling, you tapped in to defend it, and you can't. So now you're running around in circles spamming stupid shit about college GameDay at Warshington 🤣

That's all that's happening here. Hopefully you can piece this all together before the next San Francisco hobo takes a meth filled shit on your front lawn.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

It's one commercial, once. Right before the national title game.

I'll let you attempt to differentiate that if you can, but you'll probably just rage out some more.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

lol. You said that I claimed that? I didn't, and you can't keep up with the topic of discussion apparently.

I blew a shotgun sized hole into 46XYorkie's terrible attempt at trolling, you tapped in to defend it, and you can't. So now you're running around in circles spamming stupid shit about college GameDay at Warshington 🤣

That's all that's happening here. Hopefully you can piece this all together before the next San Francisco hobo takes a meth filled shit on your front lawn.
    DeLuSiOnAl.

This is maybe the most insane take ever poasted here. And FTJ poasts here. Wink!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Pathological fucking liar or moron Haie, take your pick,

Why is such a great UW team playing an opponent that’s 8-4?

Haie the lying fucking moron: Because they want two real brands to play.

You weren't even responding to 46 when you said that Haie, you were responding to me. Have anymore lies you want tell us? Haie, if you want to cop to just being a fucking moron who can't keep track of the shit comes out of your own mouth I'll accept that.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2023
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

To be fair*, fat, dumb and happy UCLA Chip isn't fat, smart and miserable Oregon Chip. The former is using a dumb AD for money and a nice LA lifestyle; the latter was using a smart AD for money and opportunity to do the next big thing. While at Oregon, how he ran practices, and his O line blocking schemes, became the stuff of national coaching clinics. My colleague whose son was a very visible D1 recruit during those days talked about Chip incessantly and how people were analyzing his turds for clues to how he was doing what he was doing. Where the Rolex-level precision game from, why they played the way they played without tippy top recruiting classes, etc.

Now Chip grabs beers with his 'boys' after practice because life it short.

trademarked creepycoug qualifier
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I'll let you attempt to differentiate that if you can, but you'll probably just rage out some more.
    Gosh, I can't imagine why anyone would run a commercial before a highly rated event it's stupid. I'll be sure and let the SuperBowl advertisers know this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

I can’t remember the last time I saw a Coke ad?
    Stupid McDonalds running all of those Ads. People already know about McDonalds. Don't they know you only run Ads when people don't know anything about you? - Haie the fucking moron, advertising genius.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Gosh, I can't imagine why anyone would run a commercial before a highly rated event it's stupid. I'll be sure and let the SuperBowl advertisers know this.
    How many games have you watched where at some point they run an infomercial about how great each of the participating schools are from A-Z.

Cause no one knows who they are! Michigan.