Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kayvon Thibodeaux celebrates sack with a snow angel

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

JFC was HaieJan talking about Smalls?

Don't make me pull his game stats.

BUST!

LOL........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm happy with what he did in the bowl game. Then again I'm a happy doog and don't have to live with the embarrassment you do for the next 9 months.
    If KT had one tackle in a Duck bowl game you'd be talking overrated shit for days. That was Smalls stat v. Texas. But tell us all about what he did to impact the outcome of that game.

"he had pressures!"

LOL.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

LOL........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm happy with what he did in the bowl game. Then again I'm a happy doog and don't have to live with the embarrassment you do for the next 9 months.
    If KT had one tackle in a Duck bowl game you'd be talking overrated shit for days. That was Smalls stat v. Texas. But tell us all about what he did to impact the outcome of that game.

"he had pressures!"

LOL.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    lol he was overrated. Didnt do shit against the worst husky team in 12+ years 😆

Didn't give a shit about Oregon. Probably ends up at UCLA if he comes out of high school today.

Probably takes himself out of Stanford games no matter who he's playing for.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

"he had pressures!"

Didn't give a shit about Oregon. Probably ends up at UCLA if he comes out of high school today.

So you made a head up the ass statement, not uncommon for you, about Smalls and you can't back it up so we get the deflection.

Gawd you fucking suck so bad. It's embarrassing. You should go back to the Dawgman circle jerk.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

"he had pressures!"

So you made a head up the ass statement, not uncommon for you, about Smalls and you can't back it up so we get the deflection.

Gawd you fucking suck so bad. It's embarrassing. You should go back to the Dawgman circle jerk.
    I didn't make a statement about Smalls other than it's cool when a 5 ⭐ wants to be here and starts putting it together.

Thibs embarrassed Oregon academically (not relevant to you obviously, but still) on ESPN and clearly was just a merc who Phil paid for who underwhelmed. Didn't shit grellow obviously.

If I was a Duck I would be 'meh' about him and wouldn't argue with doogs for 2+ pages, but that's just me.
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

"he had pressures!"

I didn't make a statement about Smalls other than it's cool when a 5 ⭐ wants to be here and starts putting it together.

Thibs embarrassed Oregon academically (not relevant to you obviously, but still) on ESPN and clearly was just a merc who Phil paid for who underwhelmed. Didn't shit grellow obviously.

If I was a Duck I would be 'meh' about him and wouldn't argue with doogs for 2+ pages, but that's just me.
    Imagine being this obsessed with a guy that all of you clowns claim was overrated and then seeing his play this year. Smalls is a bust. Nothing he did against UT was noteworthy. Well except for that one tackle. I'm happy you're impressed that a scrub played.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

"he had pressures!"

Imagine being this obsessed with a guy that all of you clowns claim was overrated and then seeing his play this year. Smalls is a bust. Nothing he did against UT was noteworthy. Well except for that one tackle. I'm happy you're impressed that a scrub played.
    Ugh, he was overrated in college. I don't watch the NFL. Don't care.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

"he had pressures!"

Don't watch the NFL but he lives RENT FREE still. You sound like a Dawgman poaster.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

BUST!

"he had pressures!"

Don't watch the NFL but he lives RENT FREE still. You sound like a Dawgman poaster.
    Naw.

Good for him if he's killing it with the Browns or wherever. It's where he wants to be. Certainly not in white trash Eugene. That much he made clear in 3 seasons.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Really it's only because he's a duck that I paid attention. Did I mention that he's a duck?

Really it's only because he's a duck that I paid attention. Did I mention that he's a duck?

Wingo embarrasses himself because KT actually didn't know or care who Saturday was? FFS people have become so fucking soft.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I love that guy for one reason.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Because he's almost as brain dead dumb as you?
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Wingo embarrasses himself because KT actually didn't know or care who Saturday was? FFS people have become so fucking soft.
    There are only seven days in a week. You have to be full blown retarded, or Korky Thibodeaux fucking retarded to not know Saturday.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2023

“And in a week he’ll be the guy who used to coach the Colts.”

Lifted from the thread. Thought it was good.

I love it when sports people get all serious and dramatic. Weren’t a bunch of NFL people like Cowher just whining the other day about how "disgraceful" it was Saturday got the job in the first place … like stepping over a bunch of people with more coaching experience, etc.? Saturday declined to respond, citing "God is my defender." Lolz. Yeah, these are my kind of people.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Because he's almost as brain dead dumb as you?
    You know why.