Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kayvon Thibodeaux celebrates sack with a snow angel

Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
…next to an injured and convulsing Nick Foles:

https://youtu.be/lXGkyNUuoWw

Classy!

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Someone get the spatula.

For Foles.

Before I cry.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another 5 ⭐ who didn't give a fuck about Eugene and took himself out whenever Stanford or Utah decided to actually play physical against him.
  • Options
    haie said:

Another 5 ⭐ who didn't give a fuck about Eugene and took himself out whenever Stanford or Utah decided to actually play physical against him.

I can't wait until a uw 5* takes themselves out of your next Alamo Bowel game.

Oh wait!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!
    Our 5 stars don’t play. They sit in the bench.
    Our 5 ⭐ DL showed up in a big game.

Couple years late but it's better than collecting some Tinker NFT's, embarrassing an Oregon education on national television and then dipping to the NFL after getting road graded by a MW team in the P12CG.
  • Options
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Couple years late but it's better than collecting some Tinker NFT's, embarrassing an Oregon education on national television and then dipping to the NFL after getting road graded by a MW team in the P12CG.
    What century was that?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

I didn’t know Taylor Rapp was a 5* recruit when he skipped the 2019 Rose Bowl (for whatever reason) against tOSU and Huskies lost game. Rapp really have a fuck about the Huskies. That’s right, Rapp wasn’t a 5* recruit.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

You mean like that one dude that decided to set out your Rose Bowl?

Seriously, good for Kayvon. QBs are way too protected today. Was it in poor taste? Sure. But, anytime you are able to breathe near a QB without drawing a flag deserves a celebration. Look at the personal foul call against TCU to end the first half. It basically gave Michigan a chance to hit that long fg to net 3 at the half.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Kayvon won a Pac12 title and a rose bowl. Smalls hasn’t come close to either.
    No he didn't. Herbert and Brady Breeze did.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Best player on the field and defensive mvp in the Pac12 ccg.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

You guys didn't need to him to beat that retarded Utah team.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Was that the retarded Utah team you lost to?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Was that the retarded Utah team you lost to?
    Yep.

They needed a true freshman browning and a quitting Pete to beat UW twice in 11 years.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

They did need him to beat USC the following year in the conference title game. And yeah I think he did sit out the Fiesta Bowl.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Yes, the strip sack forced fumble and blocked punt didn't happen. It's a lieberal conspiracy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

Yes, the strip sack forced fumble and blocked punt didn't happen. It's a lieberal conspiracy.
    Ugh...okay? Pretty sure Herbert and Breeze closed it out in a tight game.

Typical knuckle dragging quook. Defend the 5 ⭐ who had little impact relative to the hype vs the two local kids who actually wanted to play for Oregon.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oh wait!

I seam to remember kt being dominant in a Rose Bowl....
  • Options
    JFC was HaieJan talking about Smalls?

Don't make me pull his game stats.

BUST!

LOL........................................................................................................................................................................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

JFC was HaieJan talking about Smalls?

Don't make me pull his game stats.

BUST!

LOL........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm happy with what he did in the bowl game. Then again I'm a happy doog and don't have to live with the embarrassment you do for the next 9 months.