Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Most Californians Aren't Happy with the State | Victor Davis Hanson

13»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

How do we restore the world's fifth largest economy to prosperity lol

VDH has had shit for brains for decades, wunderful avatar for angry old white guys afraid of change. Send him an invite, he'd fit right in

Those dishes won't wash themselves
    Angry old white guy afraid of change heard from

I'm in Vienna life is good you should whine less
    Explain why importing millions of poorly educated non-English speaking people is the positive change that this nation needs. Don't hurt yourself.
    Angry bootlicker hates browns POTD
    lol you calling anyone a bootlicker is rich beyond measure. Hope you enjoy Vienna. Please stay there.
    The direct path from libertarianism to fascism is well documented and even celebrated by none other than the Federalist. I've never been either, since I'm not a selfish manbaby, but you do you
    That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

VDH has had shit for brains for decades, wunderful avatar for angry old white guys afraid of change. Send him an invite, he'd fit right in

Explain why importing millions of poorly educated non-English speaking people is the positive change that this nation needs. Don't hurt yourself.
    lol you calling anyone a bootlicker is rich beyond measure. Hope you enjoy Vienna. Please stay there.
    The direct path from libertarianism to fascism is well documented and even celebrated by none other than the Federalist. I've never been either, since I'm not a selfish manbaby, but you do you
    That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
    Let us know when you land something.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
    Is that what you’re doing?

OK!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Go ahead and explain that direct path. I can explain the direct path from authoritarian leftard to fascist. We just saw it with the chicom crud response with Big Government conspiring and controlling Big Business for the covid lockdowns, masking and vaxx mandates to funnel money to Big Pharma. Then toss in the Summer of Love with the dem Stasi shock troopers.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
    Or to be the object of
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
    Or to be the object of
    Goes with the territory, there are a lot of idiots here

And you can't quit me
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
    Or to be the object of

And you can't quit me
    Cool

You like to be ridiculed

Fits the profile
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

That's not an argument
    I'm here to ridicule
    Or to be the object of

And you can't quit me
    Cool

You like to be ridiculed

Fits the profile
    Probably some golden shower videos laying around the BearsLose household and BearsLose has never been a pitcher in his life.