Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duck fans. Explain to me

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

No response from the Quooks in over 3 hours in a serious football thread.

All the people who are fainting over lack of football talk in the Duck Refuse can shut up now.

Im reminded of the Coyote putting out a pile of bird seed and lying in wait for the Roadrunner to show up cartoon.
    Once agan.. silly dog versus smart bird
    Uhh yeah

You really got me there

These morons check this board hourly. Trublue was PMing me last night, trying again to be my friend. Try again.
    I don't camp here, live here or troll, I check the board every day or so...
    For someone to put a time limit "or else you are x" is quite childish especially when the "serious football thread" is obviously a fishing expedition to troll anyone who responds.

If this sub forum was called "Troll the Ducks" then I might not have expected reasonable intellectual discussion.
    It indeed is called "Duck Refuge" "Refuge" being the key.
    The constant trolling here by a small band of halfwits who claim they want serious discussion is laughable and embarasses the HH board as a whole.

I get snark and sarcasm, that is normal for rivals but it's beyond childish at this point.
    You are not fooling anyone, just making a fool of yourselves.

Ill be watching and waiting for actual "serious football discussion" to respond to...might be a long wait.

lol

try esuck

It's more your speed

This board is advertised as a Duck Refuge
    If you don't understand the meaning of the word refuge then you might not be old enough to get on this ride.

Refuge implies a safe place, not an ambush.
    I know the 3-4 of you knuckle draggers dont understand and think it means you can crap where you eat.
    Claiming to want serious discussion so you can fling poo doesn't jive with being the educated refined snobs Husky Alum claim to be.
    I expect more and would hope your mommys expect more from you.
    I know what refuge is. That's Derek's title, not mine. You're seriously complaining about a Duck sub board on a Husky site? You're a dense one. Fag.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

What some of the stupid as fuck here can't grasp is the fact that some of us poasting here quit educk when it became nothing more than a open circle jerk for all of the bandwagon fans who would cry "negaduck", when you pointed out that MH wasn't the right hire and promoting Pellum to DC was a FS.

LEAVE!

Nobody cares. It's a Husky site.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

What some of the stupid as fuck here can't grasp is the fact that some of us poasting here quit educk when it became nothing more than a open circle jerk for all of the bandwagon fans who would cry "negaduck", when you pointed out that MH wasn't the right hire and promoting Pellum to DC was a FS.

LEAVE!

Bill racking up the stupid points. Bill, you don't have to bare your ass for HaieJan every single poast. He will still love you if you actually add something.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LEAVE!

Bill racking up the stupid points. Bill, you don't have to bare your ass for HaieJan every single poast. He will still love you if you actually add something.
    LOL you pointed out that Helfrich sucked 7+ years ago so that makes you such a half brain that there needs to be a sub board for you 😂

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LEAVE!

LOL you pointed out that Helfrich sucked 7+ years ago so that makes you such a half brain that there needs to be a sub board for you 😂

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    I forgot. You're a STEM dork. I should break out the crayons and draw it for you.

Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LEAVE!

I've never sucked up to anyone on here in 10 years. I happen to like Haie along with others like RD, Baze, Turdbomber and a few others. Back the Pack is also coming along nicely.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LEAVE!

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    I forgot. You're a STEM dork. I should break out the crayons and draw it for you.

More epic pressing from 46LGBTQplus lol
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LEAVE!

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

More epic pressing from 46LGBTQplus lol
    STEM Dork is my favorite own goal from these knuckle draggers.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

No response from the Quooks in over 3 hours in a serious football thread.

All the people who are fainting over lack of football talk in the Duck Refuse can shut up now.

Im reminded of the Coyote putting out a pile of bird seed and lying in wait for the Roadrunner to show up cartoon.
    Once agan.. silly dog versus smart bird
    Uhh yeah

You really got me there

These morons check this board hourly. Trublue was PMing me last night, trying again to be my friend. Try again.
    I don't camp here, live here or troll, I check the board every day or so...
    For someone to put a time limit "or else you are x" is quite childish especially when the "serious football thread" is obviously a fishing expedition to troll anyone who responds.

If this sub forum was called "Troll the Ducks" then I might not have expected reasonable intellectual discussion.
    It indeed is called "Duck Refuge" "Refuge" being the key.
    The constant trolling here by a small band of halfwits who claim they want serious discussion is laughable and embarasses the HH board as a whole.

I get snark and sarcasm, that is normal for rivals but it's beyond childish at this point.
    You are not fooling anyone, just making a fool of yourselves.

Ill be watching and waiting for actual "serious football discussion" to respond to...might be a long wait.

lol

try esuck

It's more your speed

This board is advertised as a Duck Refuge
    If you don't understand the meaning of the word refuge then you might not be old enough to get on this ride.

Refuge implies a safe place, not an ambush.
    I know the 3-4 of you knuckle draggers dont understand and think it means you can crap where you eat.
    Claiming to want serious discussion so you can fling poo doesn't jive with being the educated refined snobs Husky Alum claim to be.
    I expect more and would hope your mommys expect more from you.
    I know what refuge is. That's Derek's title, not mine. You're seriously complaining about a Duck sub board on a Husky site? You're a dense one. Fag.
    I'm sorry, 4 hours is way to long to respond