Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The day Ramming left

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

She's enamored with her ass

Because the many men who are tapping it tell her it's great.

We? all do / did that to whomever it was at the moment because it works. Women are fucking vain and more so than men on average. No amount of social "research" will ever convince me otherwise. Think about it. When you know a vain guy, you almost invariably don't like him. If women had that filter, they'd have no friends. Half the reason we? hate Sark is because he's obviously a vain fuck. It would be forgivable if he just sucked as a coach. But couple that with vanity, and you want to see him DIAFF.

Tell an average-looking woman she's the most _____ you've ever seen, and you're where you want to be until you're done with it.

Men who are hitting that are telling her she has a great ass. I'm sure of it.

I know this sounds pup-like. But it's true.
    Disagree

She has a mediocre ass, even for Seattle. No one is telling her she has cakes.
    I feel like you didn't read my post with good comprehension. Try it again.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

she likes it in the bunghole that's all I know. Can you imagine how many players laid the black cack to that slit? I saw here stroking players for interviews. Maybe the herpes got her. who knows. All I know is Id rather have her pestering kids on the phone than Eklund. At least she has something to offer instead of um um um yeah, wait a minute, um yeah um etc. Eklund has a mouth full of Semen constantly. He needs to take time to find a spitty after every commercial break.

I've actually seen arithmetic at practice a few times up in the stands with Comfortable and blubber boy. She actually looked good enough to give the poundins to a few times

Amazing
  • Options
    Founders Club

We? all do / did that to whomever it was at the moment because it works. Women are fucking vain and more so than men on average. No amount of social "research" will ever convince me otherwise. Think about it. When you know a vain guy, you almost invariably don't like him. If women had that filter, they'd have no friends. Half the reason we? hate Sark is because he's obviously a vain fuck. It would be forgivable if he just sucked as a coach. But couple that with vanity, and you want to see him DIAFF.

Tell an average-looking woman she's the most _____ you've ever seen, and you're where you want to be until you're done with it.

Disagree

I feel like you didn't read my post with good comprehension. Try it again.
    Nah, I sadly read the whole diatribe.

I just disagree
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Disagree

She's not featuring that ass in all the pics unless she has been told that repeatedly.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree

She's not featuring that ass in all the pics unless she has been told that repeatedly.
    You must be new to millenial/gen z women

They all do this shit
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    Founders Club
    Roof has to be pushing 60 now. Gross.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Disagree

You must be new to millenial/gen z women

They all do this shit
    you have no idea
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Are you sure?

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Are you sure?

Where’s teh teets?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Are you sure?

Where’s teh teets?
    None existent. Too small even for Yella who usually hates all the sloppy jugs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Are you sure?

An ass that’s never seen a squat rack.

Yeah. There is 0 excuse besides laziness for girls these days