Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The day Ramming left

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
It now seems NIL took off and “We” finally got some balls.

I only hope these tampering accusations against Washington are true

Comments

• Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 337
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Does anyone have any insight into why she left? I always assumed she left of her own volition because our AD would never have forced her out.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Does anyone have any insight into why she left? I always assumed she left of her own volition because our AD would never have forced her out.

She spent like 2 straight months in Eugene at the various track events there in may-June (while working for UW), then took a job in track and field. Best guess would be she saw the writing on the wall and found a new gig on her own terms instead of waiting for the axe
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

It now seems NIL took off and “We” finally got some balls.

I only hope these tampering accusations against Washington are true

She is your Jonah. Once you got rid of her, the curse was lifted.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

She's enamored with her ass

Because the many men who are tapping it tell her it's great.

We? all do / did that to whomever it was at the moment because it works. Women are fucking vain and more so than men on average. No amount of social "research" will ever convince me otherwise. Think about it. When you know a vain guy, you almost invariably don't like him. If women had that filter, they'd have no friends. Half the reason we? hate Sark is because he's obviously a vain fuck. It would be forgivable if he just sucked as a coach. But couple that with vanity, and you want to see him DIAFF.

Tell an average-looking woman she's the most _____ you've ever seen, and you're where you want to be until you're done with it.

Men who are hitting that are telling her she has a great ass. I'm sure of it.

I know this sounds pup-like. But it's true.
    Disagree

She has a mediocre ass, even for Seattle. No one is telling her she has cakes.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

She's enamored with her ass

Hmmmm…Have there been any other “nice ass” ladies who have damaged the dawgs?🤷‍♂️🤔🤔

Roof for sure knows a trick or two in the sheets