Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SurlyHorns is embarassing, part 2.

13»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I love that regardless of who the coach has been since Mack left, Texas always talks as if talent is their issue. These morons will never get it.

My co-worker Longhoooorn fan talked a bunch of shit pre-season about how they had the best recruiting class in the nation or whatever and I told him Sark sucked and would win 8-9 games max. He flew off the handle and told me that aome dumbass from WA doesn’t know shit about futbol yadda yadda. Sark was an alcoholic before but this time was DIFFERENT.

Flash forward to our bowl game and he says that UW has no business playing a shitty little 8-4 downtrodden Texas program. He called in sick the day after the game. I plan on taunting him mercilessly for the duration of his tenure at my company.

P.S. I loled when they cut to special assistant to the head coach Gary Patterson. Should have handed him the headset at half. Maybe he could have exploited Texas’ talent advantage lol.
    Shocked there's enough territory in Tactown for two alleyway dime bag pushers.
    Never sold dimes homie.
    Eyeballing ounces of purp