Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SurlyHorns is embarassing, part 2.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    TXDawg said:

This guy is such a fucking retard. LOL

Can you imagine calling yourself a blue blood program and you're still waiting to get your NIL act together?
    They have a top 3 class what is he talking about lol
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

SoorlyHorns is overrun with LoongHoorns.

The number of people there defending Sark is absurd. The general lack of self-awareness is astounding. It reads like dmc. Their mod immamac gives off strong kim vibes.

There are reason Texans consider UT and Austin cultural exclaves of the West Coast.
    Austin is the Berkeley of the South. Charmin soft and full of losers like Bearswiin.
    lulz almost all of the fans I talked to after the game just think they need to get Arch Manning in there.

I replied, "He looks like he's 16, don't you think his uncles will force Sark to redshirt him and get some weight on? Ewers probably takes another step next year."

Them, "Nope. We just need Arch in there." 🤣
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    Have to think that bored is jerking off to “we held tcu to 17, something a playoff team couldn’t do, next year is OUR year!”
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    Mad_Son said:

I love that regardless of who the coach has been since Mack left, Texas always talks as if talent is their issue. These morons will never get it.

My co-worker Longhoooorn fan talked a bunch of shit pre-season about how they had the best recruiting class in the nation or whatever and I told him Sark sucked and would win 8-9 games max. He flew off the handle and told me that aome dumbass from WA doesn’t know shit about futbol yadda yadda. Sark was an alcoholic before but this time was DIFFERENT.

Flash forward to our bowl game and he says that UW has no business playing a shitty little 8-4 downtrodden Texas program. He called in sick the day after the game. I plan on taunting him mercilessly for the duration of his tenure at my company.
    If you do it right that will only be one more day.
    I doubt it. He needs the job. In debt.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    Doogles said:

I love that regardless of who the coach has been since Mack left, Texas always talks as if talent is their issue. These morons will never get it.

My co-worker Longhoooorn fan talked a bunch of shit pre-season about how they had the best recruiting class in the nation or whatever and I told him Sark sucked and would win 8-9 games max. He flew off the handle and told me that aome dumbass from WA doesn’t know shit about futbol yadda yadda. Sark was an alcoholic before but this time was DIFFERENT.

Flash forward to our bowl game and he says that UW has no business playing a shitty little 8-4 downtrodden Texas program. He called in sick the day after the game. I plan on taunting him mercilessly for the duration of his tenure at my company.

P.S. I loled when they cut to special assistant to the head coach Gary Patterson. Should have handed him the headset at half. Maybe he could have exploited Texas’ talent advantage lol.
    Shocked there's enough territory in Tactown for two alleyway dime bag pushers.
    Never sold dimes homie.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,934 Founders Club
    edited January 2023

P.S. I loled when they cut to special assistant to the head coach Gary Patterson. Should have handed him the headset at half. Maybe he could have exploited Texas’ talent advantage lol.
    No safe spaces at In-and-Out, huh?