Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lynch Wants New Deal

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

wait so lynch is showing up after all? The media made a gigantic story over nothing. Embarassing

Welcome to the offseason
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was watching NFL Network a few days ago and they said Lynch was contemplating retirement. So FS. I know they are just reporting some bullshit that came from Lynch's camp, but anyone knows it's not happening. Lynch doesn't strike me as a guy willing to give up $5.5 million.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Today's media is all about sensational stories and not about doing their job. I blame Skip Bayless for this 10 years ago when ESPN basically turned their into network to model his bull shit.

Now you constantly see bull shit rumors that you damn well know aren't true. There is no consequence for being wrong but if they are right they can brag about it.

Just like Stephen A. Smith always brags how he was the first one to report Lebron, Bosh, Wade were all going to play together. What he doesn't tell you is after he said that he also reported Bosh was going to Houston as he didn't want to settle for less.

Just one quick example of that. I knew this was a non story and the idiots worrying or getting pissed at Lynch(like Little Jimmy) need to die in a fucking fire.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Today's media is all about sensational stories and not about doing their job. I blame Skip Bayless for this 10 years ago when ESPN basically turned their into network to model his bull shit.

Now you constantly see bull shit rumors that you damn well know aren't true. There is no consequence for being wrong but if they are right they can brag about it.

Just like Stephen A. Smith always brags how he was the first one to report Lebron, Bosh, Wade were all going to play together. What he doesn't tell you is after he said that he also reported Bosh was going to Houston as he didn't want to settle for less.

Just one quick example of that. I knew this was a non story and the idiots worrying or getting pissed at Lynch(like Little Jimmy) need to die in a fucking fire.

ESPN learned it from Kim Grinolds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

ESPN learned it from Kim Grinolds.
    He is the whose who of the media so not surprised.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    And asked if he expected Lynch to still be the “bell cow” of the offense this season, Carroll said: “Absolutely. We expect him to come right back in and battling and doing the things that he does. Turbo (Robert Turbin) and Christine (Michael), those guys want some time, too, and they are battling and had a great off-season for us. But Marshawn has really been the guy for us and we love everything about the way he plays and what he brings to this team and he has never taken a step backwards at any time for us in all the time that we’ve been here.”

I like PC calling Turbin "Turbo." LOL.