Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Richard Sherman buys Jamal Crawford's mansion in Maple Valley

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    one would have thought he could afford Woodinville.......
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did Kim broker the deal?? LOLLOLOLOLOL!!!1!!!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    He is a great football, but to make 60 million to a play a sport is absurd. Twist it however you would like...GO!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I hope he paints a huge 12 on the side of the house.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm hearing Crawford got the lender to lower the payments on the back end due to the inevitable, impending selfless act of Sherman restructuring his deal to keep Wilson in Seattle.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Will Crawford's bat shit crazy wife keep her keys to the house so she can give up the fancy feast to Sherm?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sherman never answered the 10 Tough Questions. I don't think he'll pan out.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Will Crawford's bat shit crazy wife keep her keys to the house so she can give up the fancy feast to Sherm?

I think you're thinking of Doug Christy and his wife.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

FM. I was pressing.

In my defense they are both from the Beach.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

FM. I was pressing.

In my defense they are both from the Beach.
    Understandable mistake. I wouldn't call it pressing at all. Christie's wife is a crazy bitch.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Initially thought this was a joke, Maple Valley - Sherman could afford anything he wants along Lake Washington

Nonetheless, I like that he's thrifty...value investor

Jamal bought it (near new) for $3.2 in 2006
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I'm assuming Sherman wants a short commute. The real question is wtf did Crawford have a mansion in Maple Valley?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    jecornel said:

He is a great football, but to make 60 million to a play a sport is absurd. Twist it however you would like...GO!

Like my libertarian brother, who makes about $40,000 a year says, "WHATEVER THE MARKET WILL BEAR!!!1!!"

Of course the market "beared" way less for athletes (adjusted for inflation) 30-35 years ago, but facts are annoying.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

It's so dumb to hear poor people complain about athlete salaries as the spend all of their free time watching sports and spending 40% of their disposable income on tickets.

This is capitalism. You charge what people will pay.

I sat by a group of the grimiest people I have ever seen at the last Seahawks game I went to a few years ago. They were fat, had missing and rotten teeth, etc. They spend their money on season tickets and buy 3 $150 jerseys every year instead of fixing their teeth, buying some decent shoes, maybe upgrading their trash bucket they have been driving since '96. That's sports fans for you, particularly NFL fans.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

It's so dumb to hear poor people complain about athlete salaries as the spend all of their free time watching sports and spending 40% of their disposable income on tickets.

I sat by a group of the grimiest people I have ever seen at the last Seahawks game I went to a few years ago. They were fat, had missing and rotten teeth, etc. They spend their money on season tickets and buy 3 $150 jerseys every year instead of fixing their teeth, buying some decent shoes, maybe upgrading their trash bucket they have been driving since '96. That's sports fans for you, particularly NFL fans.

Right. It's like EVERY woman on the planet is 15lbs, a bottle of blonde hair dye, Invisaline, and a set of tits away from never having to work again. $10k to never have to think or work, but it rarely happens.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

Paging @HarveyRoad...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,378
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd like to see a day when school teachers have Maple Valley mansions and Seahawks live in Rainier Beach