Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris Will Wait Until After Alamo Bowl to Weigh His Options

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,547 Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ.

These kids want to just "get on the field" at fucking Central? Fuck off then.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    EWU needs a QB
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Fresno State he gone
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    He sucks. Next.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,547 Swaye's Wigwam
    DeBoer said yesterday, in response to the Keinholtz stuff, that he's fine with having 3 quarterbacks for now. So unless there's some walk on he's referring to Morris shouldn't leaving.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

DeBoer said yesterday, in response to the Keinholtz stuff, that he's fine with having 3 quarterbacks for now. So unless there's some walk on he's referring to Morris shouldn't leaving.

Or DeBoer will go to the portal if Morris leaves
    CatGut said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

He sucks. Next.

I always respect your detailed analysis but if Penix got dinged and I had to choose between Morris and Huard to get UW through a two or three game stretch to win a couple P12 games I'd choose Morris. Grubb seems to really like him and will gush about his preparation and work ethic, blah, blah, blah, before throwing Huard a bone with a "Sam too". UW is thinking playoff next year and sometimes you need all hands on deck to make the magic happen. The options to find an average QB willing to be a backup to help get our Dwags through next year seems remote. Never thought I'd write this but, I'm in for another year of Morris.
    I am in the if Penix goes down it's over anyway camp. Huard? Morris? They both seem shitty to me. It's ride the BPE or bust for this red man.
    Morris made clear in his interview that a big reason for him sticking around is the opportunity to learn under this staff and prepare for a career in coaching. That’s a tacit admission that he (accurately) doesn’t see himself as an NFL QB. Unless someone reminds him that Dan Orlovsky spent over a decade in the league, he seems likely to stay.
    Lol
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,952 Founders Club
    Sounds like Morris wants to take some time to remember the Alamo before making his decision.

Sounds like Morris wants to take some time to remember the Alamo before making his decision.

He should kill @Swaye just to keep the tradition going
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896
    Retard should have entered the moment penix said he was coming back. Players are already moving dipshit.