Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pass rush couches off the market

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2023 will be special

For real

5 wins still in play?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Is there anyway Smalls would contribute inside next year if he put on 10-15 pounds? Listed at 260 right now and is about to be lapped by Holtzclaw and Heims

I’m more of a “lose 15 pounds and play ILB at Lester Towns size” guy but OTOH…maybe he Bryce Sterks his way to Montana State🤷‍♂️
    He hasn't looked athletic enough to play ILB imo but at this point anything would be better
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Is there anyway Smalls would contribute inside next year if he put on 10-15 pounds? Listed at 260 right now and is about to be lapped by Holtzclaw and Heims

I’m more of a “lose 15 pounds and play ILB at Lester Towns size” guy but OTOH…maybe he Bryce Sterks his way to Montana State🤷‍♂️
    He hasn't looked athletic enough to play ILB imo but at this point anything would be better
    If he can catch, we could use him at TE. That's an area of need going forward
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

If he can catch, we could use him at TE. That's an area of need going forward
    He did flash there in HS/with FSP. Not sure the toughness or athleticism is there at this point though. But I don’t hate the idea.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If he wasn’t rated a 5 star nobody would care. Truth is he was never good. Wish him the best but it’s what we already knew.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I guess we don’t have to wonder how we are going to replace ZTF and Trice
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

If he wasn’t rated a 5 star nobody would care. Truth is he was never good. Wish him the best but it’s what we already knew.

This is the real truth. UW shouldn’t sign any DE’s that don’t get a single sack their senior year. He was probably the worst player at the high school All American game and Biggins and others said exactly that.
    Maybe he will slide inside and be part of the DL rotation. Glad that he's part of the Pac-12 Honor Roll.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

This is the real truth. UW shouldn’t sign any DE’s that don’t get a single sack their senior year. He was probably the worst player at the high school All American game and Biggins and others said exactly that.
    Maybe he will slide inside and be part of the DL rotation. Glad that he's part of the Pac-12 Honor Roll.
    He's a better run defender than anything else, so he may be better off continuing to bulk up and compete with Tunuufi, especially now that Peihopa is gone. Rather than playing LB, I mean.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like it's rhino cum or bust for our boy Smalls