Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You guys were worried about nothing

13»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

Notice how triggered the lefties are by any mention of Disney.

They hate it when anyone disrupts their pedophilia.
    edited December 2022
    RoadTrip said:

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/usa-today-ron-desantis-donald-trump/2022/12/13/id/1100317/

Republicans back Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over former President Donald Trump by a double-digit margin in the latest poll of potential presidential candidates from USA Today and Suffolk University Poll.

More than half of Republicans want DeSantis to run, while about one-third want Trump to launch a third campaign for the White House: 56% back DeSantis; 33% back Trump.

The survey also found that most GOP voters want a Republican other than Trump to run, but they want the candidate to continue Trump's policies: 31% want Trump to run and continue his policies; 61% want another Republican to run and continue Trump's policies.

"Republicans and conservative independents increasingly want Trumpism without Trump," David Paleologos, the director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, told USA Today.

That's the rub isn't it? DeSantis is seen as that guy today and would crush anyone other than Trump even if these numbers are not accurate

You could feel the winds of change as the Great Dictator Trump tore down the wall. But for Ron to remain an outsider when he is clearly an insider is harder than it looks

Can't wait for the destruction of DeSantis. Get to it Leftists.

Almost no one will listen Race. You were right then and you're right now about Trump. They hate him because he dares to fight. Like Elon, he played their game and won using their rules which the real conservatives among us view as questionable. This cuntry is not run by a free people with fair elections anymore. We are controlled by the "intelligence" agencies and the federal reserve. "We" are kept dumb and numb by the media news apparatus. Even "private" schools no longer teach. Their curriculum is controlled by the government as well. The deep state is nothing more than big government corruption. If you support it you can somewhat participate in the grift. Question it and you must be destroyed.
    @3DaysOfTheCondorDawg, True?

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/usa-today-ron-desantis-donald-trump/2022/12/13/id/1100317/

Republicans back Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over former President Donald Trump by a double-digit margin in the latest poll of potential presidential candidates from USA Today and Suffolk University Poll.

More than half of Republicans want DeSantis to run, while about one-third want Trump to launch a third campaign for the White House: 56% back DeSantis; 33% back Trump.

The survey also found that most GOP voters want a Republican other than Trump to run, but they want the candidate to continue Trump's policies: 31% want Trump to run and continue his policies; 61% want another Republican to run and continue Trump's policies.

"Republicans and conservative independents increasingly want Trumpism without Trump," David Paleologos, the director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, told USA Today.

That's the rub isn't it? DeSantis is seen as that guy today and would crush anyone other than Trump even if these numbers are not accurate

You could feel the winds of change as the Great Dictator Trump tore down the wall. But for Ron to remain an outsider when he is clearly an insider is harder than it looks

Can't wait for the destruction of DeSantis. Get to it Leftists.

You?

I don't know what's so hard about the other conversation. Everyone was clear. Trump polies = good. Trump circus = bad. Nobody bellows "you gotta win first" more than you. That's all that conversation was about. A lot of people believe Trump was solid on policy matters, but jumped the shark as an electable politician.

We'll see how Desanctimonious survives the oncoming wave of destruction. That's why they play the games.
    When the games have Pac12 refs, sometimes a circus is necessary to overcome the incompetence.
    That's a reasonable take and I don't really disagree. He was the perfect guy to bust through. But now it seems to me that someone with good creds who doesn't borrow trouble just to amuse himself might be a good thing for conservative politics. Can we? really not have nice things?
    As you know the take was a just a play on our antics around here but I think the greater point is it took a circus clown who was butthurt by Obama at some correspondence dinner to say, "Fuck you, you tranny loving Kenyan. I can play your stupid game and beat you." He did but now the rules of the game have changed and the refs know this game is owned by the SEC (southeastern conference);-) "We" can have nice things but you have to be quiet and keep your head down and play by the rules that won't upset the government. DeSantis plays by their rules for the most part. He's good friends with Paul Ryan who is good friends with Mitt Romney. Enough said there.
    I agree with all of that. This will get me drawn and quartered here, but Romney/Ryan are not cyptonite to me. No, they're not guys I want with me in a dark alley street fight. Guys like Trump who like to fight are the pick there. But at some point we? have to get on with the management of this country, and as far as I can tell a lot of what we've? ever done here has been in the middle. Absent some kind of real revolution, liberal bleeding hearts aren't going away and I'd rather smart people with basic conservative instincts on things - and love him or hate him, that's Romney - are better in the game than on the sidelines creating room for left-wing bananas and MTGs.

Incoming!!!!
    My God, Cuog! You couldn't sound any more like a mainstream democrat of you tried.

I'm amazed at how sanguine you and others are with the blatant corruption and coup d' tat launched against Trump by the administrative state, social media and mainstream media from day one. And who gets hurt by that? The American people, that's who.

Take your Romney suck-up bullshit somewhere else. I couldn't be more sick of phony Eddie Haskells like Romney or Ryan. They are slowly killing the country while enriching themselves at our expense.

Fuck those guys and all who think like them.

Being cowed by a corrupt government and media is no way to live.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Damn Creep that's kind of disappointing! Those guys are democrats.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter