Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake delivers on her promise to sue Arizona election officials

2»

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKd3L8QFLBQ

- "poorly written" from a legal perspective
    - Lake doesn't provide any evidence or make any factual claims in the suit.
    - All of the suits like this have been thrown out of court so far

But she's giving it "the 'ol college try" ...

Discuss.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,358
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKd3L8QFLBQ

- "poorly written" from a legal perspective
    - Lake doesn't provide any evidence or make any factual claims in the suit.
    - All of the suits like this have been thrown out of court so far

But she's giving it "the 'ol college try" ...

Discuss.

Consider the source.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The court hearing is Tuesday
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,368
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

One of these election denier cases is going to win big in court one day, somewhere. And the initial filing for that winning case will have been laughed at by some leftist quoting Democratic legal experts.

So far this is moving better than expected by the experts. Not holding my breath that this is the one, it's not a laughing matter.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,255

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I know for fact that rats cheat. There is no question about that. As I have recounted on here a couple of times, I have seen the cheating with my own two eyes. If trying to take away a basic right of 70,000,000 in this country (the right to vote) wasn't enough proof that rats cheat, nothing will convince you.

However, I need to see more details. I want to know exactly what she is suing over. Does she have proof? She was only ahead by about 3% in polling prior to the polls opening. It is a big swing but still attainable and we have certainly seen Rep candidates win it with far more gap in polling.

I am all for calling out the fraud, and I believe there is a massive amount of fraud by rats (Doesn't every voter go to the ballot drop at 3 am and dump dozens of ballots at one time?) , but I just haven't seen or read much of a smoking gun in this case. Maybe I am wrong and if so I hope she sues the shit out of those that like to take away voters rights. If I am right, she needs to go about her business and run for office again.

The odds are that first timers will not be successful in running for office until their 3rd attempt, and those odds are only for the winners. If one is truly committed to representing their constituents, they should take their licks and come back energized for another day.

Aw geez, I have some bad news for you then.

Spoiler: She’ll have as much proof as, well, you know…
    How stupid can one be. Your side lied to a FISA court judge. You wire tapped a Presidential campaign. Paid for a fake dossier and then tried to impeach a sitting President which was taking away the basic right to vote of 70 million Americans.

Here you are bragging about getting away with it. You cheat. We know it.

Can you be a bigger piece of shit anti-American prick?
    Odd, I don’t recall declaring a side in any of this. I also didn’t do any of those things, so there can’t be any bragging. Either way, you sound fairly activated by this.
    Your feigned neutrality schtick is worn out, you supposed intellectual weenie.
    Neutral suggests I don’t take sides
    Bob_C said:

One of these election denier cases is going to win big in court one day, somewhere. And the initial filing for that winning case will have been laughed at by some leftist quoting Democratic legal experts.

So far this is moving better than expected by the experts. Not holding my breath that this is the one, it's not a laughing matter.
    What does “win big” mean? If it’s reversing the election, I’ve got some bad news for you.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,368
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I know for fact that rats cheat. There is no question about that. As I have recounted on here a couple of times, I have seen the cheating with my own two eyes. If trying to take away a basic right of 70,000,000 in this country (the right to vote) wasn't enough proof that rats cheat, nothing will convince you.

However, I need to see more details. I want to know exactly what she is suing over. Does she have proof? She was only ahead by about 3% in polling prior to the polls opening. It is a big swing but still attainable and we have certainly seen Rep candidates win it with far more gap in polling.

I am all for calling out the fraud, and I believe there is a massive amount of fraud by rats (Doesn't every voter go to the ballot drop at 3 am and dump dozens of ballots at one time?) , but I just haven't seen or read much of a smoking gun in this case. Maybe I am wrong and if so I hope she sues the shit out of those that like to take away voters rights. If I am right, she needs to go about her business and run for office again.

The odds are that first timers will not be successful in running for office until their 3rd attempt, and those odds are only for the winners. If one is truly committed to representing their constituents, they should take their licks and come back energized for another day.

How stupid can one be. Your side lied to a FISA court judge. You wire tapped a Presidential campaign. Paid for a fake dossier and then tried to impeach a sitting President which was taking away the basic right to vote of 70 million Americans.

Odd, I don’t recall declaring a side in any of this. I also didn’t do any of those things, so there can’t be any bragging. Either way, you sound fairly activated by this.
    Bob_C said:

What does “win big” mean? If it’s reversing the election, I’ve got some bad news for you.

Leftist that parrots legal experts heard from.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

This is the lamest joke on this site. Your dedication to it has me worried that you're serious.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,032
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Actions speak louder than words.

HTH

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,032
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

This is the lamest joke on this site. Your dedication to it has me worried that you're serious brain dead.