Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake delivers on her promise to sue Arizona election officials

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Emergency hearing at 11
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I love the fight in this woman
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,602
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fool me once and I wasn't fooled anyway

Nothing comes of this. Once it's done it's done. Same thing in 2020

Maybe do something about 2024

Or don't
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fool me once and I wasn't fooled anyway

Nothing comes of this. Once it's done it's done. Same thing in 2020

Maybe do something about 2024

Or don't

Nothing will come of this in regards to reversing the fraud for '22.

But her standing and fighting will pay dividends somewhere down the line. They want her to accept the fraud and just go away. She's saying fuck no. You should admire that. You always say the GOP doesn't fight. Well here's one that refuses to go down for the count.
    I've been told that GOP who fight cost Mitch McConnell Majority Leader and stopped the red wave

Voters don't care about fraud and crooked elections
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/newsfront/moderate-republicans-majority/2022/12/13/id/1100273/

Now that Trump and the Magatards are out of the way the GOP can get back to bidness

A slim GOP majority in the House will open the door for moderate Republican lawmakers to try reach across the aisle in an attempt to push through legislative priorities they consider achievable, The Hill is reporting.

But the news outlet cautioned they face a tough environment from the House GOP's right flank.

The more moderate GOP House members point to the midterms and say some of the losses can be pinned on candidates from the right flank of the Republican party, while some centrists pulled off victories.

"We're the group that's the majority-makers," said Rep. Dave Joyce, R-Ohio, who heads the more moderate Republican Governance Group. "We don't come from districts where we're going to get reelected no matter what. We come from districts that honor our commitment to trying to get things done, and they respect the fact that we go back to our districts and tell them the truth — certain things are achievable, but certain things aren't achievable.

"We're not interested in making noise or interested in making a point. We're interested in getting things done."

Rep. Pete Stauber, R-Minn., who co-chairs the Main Street Caucus, added: "Working together is what the American people want to do. And we don't have to leave our founding principles, those conservative principles, to get legislation across the floor. We can work with our legislators on both sides of the aisle to deliver for the American people."

We know who are centrists don't we?

And we know what reaching across the aisle means don't we?

Meet the new GOP same as the old GOP

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,396
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/moderate-republicans-majority/2022/12/13/id/1100273/

Now that Trump and the Magatards are out of the way the GOP can get back to bidness

A slim GOP majority in the House will open the door for moderate Republican lawmakers to try reach across the aisle in an attempt to push through legislative priorities they consider achievable, The Hill is reporting.

But the news outlet cautioned they face a tough environment from the House GOP's right flank.

The more moderate GOP House members point to the midterms and say some of the losses can be pinned on candidates from the right flank of the Republican party, while some centrists pulled off victories.

"We're the group that's the majority-makers," said Rep. Dave Joyce, R-Ohio, who heads the more moderate Republican Governance Group. "We don't come from districts where we're going to get reelected no matter what. We come from districts that honor our commitment to trying to get things done, and they respect the fact that we go back to our districts and tell them the truth — certain things are achievable, but certain things aren't achievable.

"We're not interested in making noise or interested in making a point. We're interested in getting things done."

Rep. Pete Stauber, R-Minn., who co-chairs the Main Street Caucus, added: "Working together is what the American people want to do. And we don't have to leave our founding principles, those conservative principles, to get legislation across the floor. We can work with our legislators on both sides of the aisle to deliver for the American people."

We know who are centrists don't we?

And we know what reaching across the aisle means don't we?

Meet the new GOP same as the old GOP

Any politician says that we need to get something done is not a conservative/classic liberal. It's group speech for selling out your principles. Getting something done is amnesty with no securing of the border. Vaxx mandates are getting something done but is just fascist virtue signaling.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I know for fact that rats cheat. There is no question about that. As I have recounted on here a couple of times, I have seen the cheating with my own two eyes. If trying to take away a basic right of 70,000,000 in this country (the right to vote) wasn't enough proof that rats cheat, nothing will convince you.

However, I need to see more details. I want to know exactly what she is suing over. Does she have proof? She was only ahead by about 3% in polling prior to the polls opening. It is a big swing but still attainable and we have certainly seen Rep candidates win it with far more gap in polling.

I am all for calling out the fraud, and I believe there is a massive amount of fraud by rats (Doesn't every voter go to the ballot drop at 3 am and dump dozens of ballots at one time?) , but I just haven't seen or read much of a smoking gun in this case. Maybe I am wrong and if so I hope she sues the shit out of those that like to take away voters rights. If I am right, she needs to go about her business and run for office again.

The odds are that first timers will not be successful in running for office until their 3rd attempt, and those odds are only for the winners. If one is truly committed to representing their constituents, they should take their licks and come back energized for another day.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,044
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I know for fact that rats cheat. There is no question about that. As I have recounted on here a couple of times, I have seen the cheating with my own two eyes. If trying to take away a basic right of 70,000,000 in this country (the right to vote) wasn't enough proof that rats cheat, nothing will convince you.

However, I need to see more details. I want to know exactly what she is suing over. Does she have proof? She was only ahead by about 3% in polling prior to the polls opening. It is a big swing but still attainable and we have certainly seen Rep candidates win it with far more gap in polling.

I am all for calling out the fraud, and I believe there is a massive amount of fraud by rats (Doesn't every voter go to the ballot drop at 3 am and dump dozens of ballots at one time?) , but I just haven't seen or read much of a smoking gun in this case. Maybe I am wrong and if so I hope she sues the shit out of those that like to take away voters rights. If I am right, she needs to go about her business and run for office again.

The odds are that first timers will not be successful in running for office until their 3rd attempt, and those odds are only for the winners. If one is truly committed to representing their constituents, they should take their licks and come back energized for another day.

Given the heavy dnc lean in modern polling, this means she was actually up 8-10%

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,670
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    One of her points are thousands of invalid signature votes that were pulled and later reinserted into the valid ballots and counted.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,396
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Maricopa election officials on Monday afternoon: All systems are go and the scanners, printers and network have all been tested.
    Tuesday morning, election day: Hey, everything is phucked up and a bunch of printers and scanners are down. Need to go to the backup plan of throwing ballots into unmarked boxes with no chain of custody. Nothing to see here, carry on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,394
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,259
    edited December 2022

Aw geez, I have some bad news for you then.

Spoiler: She’ll have as much proof as, well, you know…
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

How stupid can one be. Your side lied to a FISA court judge. You wire tapped a Presidential campaign. Paid for a fake dossier and then tried to impeach a sitting President which was taking away the basic right to vote of 70 million Americans.

Here you are bragging about getting away with it. You cheat. We know it.

Can you be a bigger piece of shit anti-American prick?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @MelloDawg said:

Still can't shake the TDS. Sad. Just sad.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,259

MelloDawg said:

How stupid can one be. Your side lied to a FISA court judge. You wire tapped a Presidential campaign. Paid for a fake dossier and then tried to impeach a sitting President which was taking away the basic right to vote of 70 million Americans.

Odd, I don’t recall declaring a side in any of this. I also didn’t do any of those things, so there can’t be any bragging. Either way, you sound fairly activated by this.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Odd, I don’t recall declaring a side in any of this. I also didn’t do any of those things, so there can’t be any bragging. Either way, you sound fairly activated by this.
    Your feigned neutrality schtick is worn out, you supposed intellectual weenie.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

You clearly have zero integrity and you lie. You aren't worth the time.