Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Holiday Bowl matchup

124»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "starting to crack.." 🤣
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

FMB the doog - “YOU CHEATED AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!”

Haie the cos-playing tech chief in shitstick, Sw Washington - “I drop 150.00 at lunch on the regular and you’re all poor!!!!”

Fucking meltdown😂

Jesus Christ, guys. Get it together.

You know Fill cheated and you know it's going away soon. Back to irrelevance soon. Best of luck in the fake boner bill and diet pill industry.
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

1. An inability to pick up on social cues. Difficulty in their daily lives being able to communicate with others.
    2. A tendency to perseverate. Get "trapped" in their thoughts, thus becoming fixated on whatever they're talking about.
    3. Haie.

I think that's enough. There are 11 but no need to go further.

This is the kind of post I'm looking for here. It's really what will eventually kill this place.

It's a sign of the duck fans getting frustrated and giving up.
    Kirk Cameron will keep posting his nonsensicle half haikus from the methadone antifa coffeee shops
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Haie the cos-playing tech chief in shitstick, Sw Washington - “I drop 150.00 at lunch on the regular and you’re all poor!!!!”

Fucking meltdown😂

Meltdown.

For sure.

Zero job skills in no fun county is what everyone aims for in the Northwest 🍺
    “Zero job skills”😂

I’ve sold as many companies as you’ve worked for, kiddo.

Congrats on your low six figure comp and a minority equity position in some mini server farm in SouthMeth Washington👍

Cool story bro 🤣🍺

I only have to sell a company one time.
    And that’s why your 2nd tier new money sits in unincorporated Vancouver and you vacation in San Antonio while I share a zip code with news makers and renew passports for New Years.

But those comped IPAs on your commercial flight to Texas with your coog coworker will be sublime.

Tell me I’m wrong, rube.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Fucking meltdown😂

Meltdown.

For sure.

“Zero job skills”😂

Congrats on your low six figure comp and a minority equity position in some mini server farm in SouthMeth Washington👍

Cool story bro 🤣🍺

And that’s why your 2nd tier new money sits in unincorporated Vancouver and you vacation in San Antonio while I share a zip code with news makers and renew passports for New Years.

But those comped IPAs on your commercial flight to Texas with your coog coworker will be sublime.

Tell me I’m wrong, rube.
    Imagine being this bitter. Clearly it sucks to do what you do, compared to what I do.

You will find 0 Tug posts from me crying about the economy. You, not so much. Huh.

Get some skills buddy.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Fucking meltdown😂

Meltdown.

For sure.

“Zero job skills”😂

Cool story bro 🤣🍺

Tell me I’m wrong, rube.
    You will find 0 Tug posts from me crying about the economy. You, not so much. Huh.

Get some skills buddy.
    Nobody tells on themselves as often as these guys do. It’s one of my favorite parts of this place!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Fucking meltdown😂

Meltdown.

For sure.

“Zero job skills”😂

Cool story bro 🤣🍺

Tell me I’m wrong, rube.

Get some skills buddy.
    Nobody tells on themselves as often as these guys do. It’s one of my favorite parts of this place!
    I can't find a bigger waste of time than going to a football message board saying shit like "that's weird" and "I've sold TONS of companies!" while donating 0$ to the people that keep it going.

10/10 on the fag scale.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Fucking meltdown😂

Meltdown.

For sure.

“Zero job skills”😂

Cool story bro 🤣🍺

Tell me I’m wrong, rube.

Get some skills buddy.
    I can't find a bigger waste of time than going to a football message board saying shit like "that's weird" and "I've sold TONS of companies!" while donating 0$ to the people that keep it going.

10/10 on the fag scale.
    Meanwhile, 46 never misses a donation at his Righteous Gemstones Mega Church. When he gets out from underneath the altar later today, how relieved will he be that his HCH father has been put in timeout? He needs a break
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Fucking meltdown😂

Meltdown.

For sure.

“Zero job skills”😂

Cool story bro 🤣🍺

Tell me I’m wrong, rube.

Get some skills buddy.

10/10 on the fag scale.
    Meanwhile, 46 never misses a donation at his Righteous Gemstones Mega Church. When he gets out from underneath the altar later today, how relieved will he be that his HCH father has been put in timeout? He needs a break
    The grifter..err preacher probably drives a Benz
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

1. An inability to pick up on social cues. Difficulty in their daily lives being able to communicate with others.
    2. A tendency to perseverate. Get "trapped" in their thoughts, thus becoming fixated on whatever they're talking about.
    3. Haie.

This is the kind of post I'm looking for here. It's really what will eventually kill this place.

LOL..................................................................................The guy angry shit poasting and attacking all day long see's a sign. Come on Mike, you're praying you can last a week. Gramps.
    I'll last months and years. Whatever it takes.

When will we "talk football"? @sources say never

LOL..................................................................................
    You trying to convince me our yourself? You're weak Mike. In the mind. You can't stay controlled and you won't. I've witnessed it. Your anger will eventually boil over and erupt here and it will be a thing of beauty. I can't wait.
    BUMP.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

LOL..................................................................................The guy angry shit poasting and attacking all day long see's a sign. Come on Mike, you're praying you can last a week. Gramps.

LOL..................................................................................
    You trying to convince me our yourself? You're weak Mike. In the mind. You can't stay controlled and you won't. I've witnessed it. Your anger will eventually boil over and erupt here and it will be a thing of beauty. I can't wait.
    BUMP.
    46AIG biggest bailout recipient of my lifetim
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46 is a member of the Wam.

Not very observant, junior high poster.

• Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

You are as dumb as I thought. The bailout has nothing to do with the Wam and everything to do with his abusive stepdad Damone getting shut down. I didn’t expect you to keep up tho
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022
    Carry on . . . Bill’s here to carry water for both of your handles.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

lol because he's so fucking poor he went and cried to Derek about how come they reset every season.

"Rich get richer" :D
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

13 replies

MikeDamone with 5.

Rent Free!

LOL...................................................

You're posting 850 times a month on a UW football board. Ok.
    What, you gonna come at me for just trying to keep the lights on?

MikeDamone is unhinged. Let's just stop ignoring it.
    Yeah. Stop ignoring it. Now what? Dumbfuck.
    Poor, poor Mike. I'm trying to help you here friend. I'm working on an intervention but I need tim to get the necessary buy in from your enablers. Let me work.
    I’m the only one here who tried. I was really his only “friend.”

Sad.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

13 replies

MikeDamone with 5.

Rent Free!

Poor, poor Mike. I'm trying to help you here friend. I'm working on an intervention but I need tim to get the necessary buy in from your enablers. Let me work.

Sad.
    Your dad just went out for cigs, he’ll be back soon.

Keep working on this one though, by the time he gets back you might have your delivery down.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

13 replies

MikeDamone with 5.

Rent Free!

Sad.
    Talking to yourself now?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

This aged like milk left in the sun. I honestly tried to help him. His friends, not so much.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

This aged like milk left in the sun. I honestly tried to help him. His friends, not so much.
    Milk left in the sun looks less wrinkled and gross than your "Old Loves Matter" face does.