Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Holiday Bowl matchup

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

1. An inability to pick up on social cues. Difficulty in their daily lives being able to communicate with others.
    2. A tendency to perseverate. Get "trapped" in their thoughts, thus becoming fixated on whatever they're talking about.
    3. Haie.

I think that's enough. There are 11 but no need to go further.

This is the kind of post I'm looking for here. It's really what will eventually kill this place.

It's a sign of the duck fans getting frustrated and giving up.
    LOL..................................................................................The guy angry shit poasting and attacking all day long see's a sign. Come on Mike, you're praying you can last a week. Gramps.
    I'll last months and years. Whatever it takes.

When will we "talk football"? @sources say never

LOL..................................................................................
    You trying to convince me our yourself? You're weak Mike. In the mind. You can't stay controlled and you won't. I've witnessed it. Your anger will eventually boil over and erupt here and it will be a thing of beauty. I can't wait.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

1. An inability to pick up on social cues. Difficulty in their daily lives being able to communicate with others.
    2. A tendency to perseverate. Get "trapped" in their thoughts, thus becoming fixated on whatever they're talking about.
    3. Haie.

This is the kind of post I'm looking for here. It's really what will eventually kill this place.

LOL..................................................................................The guy angry shit poasting and attacking all day long see's a sign. Come on Mike, you're praying you can last a week. Gramps.

LOL..................................................................................
    You trying to convince me our yourself? You're weak Mike. In the mind. You can't stay controlled and you won't. I've witnessed it. Your anger will eventually boil over and erupt here and it will be a thing of beauty. I can't wait.
    Yeah. Boil over. It's going to be amazing.

JFC

You're running low on white flags. Do some laundry, duck.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

JFC

You're very angry right now. I've seen it before. You have a track record Mike. So have plenty of others. Just a few more nudges by me and here comes the flameout. I'm just getting warmed up. Today was just toying with the tards.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

JFC

You're very angry right now. I've seen it before. You have a track record Mike. So have plenty of others. Just a few more nudges by me and here comes the flameout. I'm just getting warmed up. Today was just toying with the tards.
    Ummm. Stealing my shit I see. It's all you have.

And the "I was just toying with you" schtick has been done by many others after they embarrass themselves and can't really recover. Been a go to of losers for maybe 20 years now.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

JFC

And the "I was just toying with you" schtick has been done by many others after they embarrass themselves and can't really recover. Been a go to of losers for maybe 20 years now.
    The Legend has spoken. Good grief you really do take yourself that seriously. Mike what exactly will I not be recovering from? I'm dying to know how it's gonna effect my life in a significant way.

LOL............................................................................................................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Asperger's Syndrome.

3. Haie.

JFC

The Legend has spoken. Good grief you really do take yourself that seriously. Mike what exactly will I not be recovering from? I'm dying to know how it's gonna effect my life in a significant way.

LOL............................................................................................................
    Can't we just talk some football?

I'm losing track of all the white flags.
  • Options
    When I'm ready, yes. That's how it works here Mike.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

I've seen your football posts. NOC.

This board, right now, is all it will ever be. I hope you like it. I've put some nice touches in here. I really like what I've done with the place. Don't you?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

This board, right now, is all it will ever be. I hope you like it. I've put some nice touches in here. I really like what I've done with the place. Don't you?
    Who are you? MikeDamone went to a Christmas Party with all of his friends.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bit early yet. Leaving soon. Just pre func-ing at the moment.

I realize you can't wait until I leave so you have the place to yourself for a few hours. Nice little Saturday night for you.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I realize you can't wait until I leave so you have the place to yourself for a few hours. Nice little Saturday night for you.
    Last poast Mike. It's who you are. Definite sign of insecurity.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Was that your last post then? Or are you gaslighting us?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I was right. I'm always right. It's a curse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You can't help but to not get the last post.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's wrong Mike?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's wrong Mike?
    You tell me??? Wanna talk some football? Lol

Duck Refuge my ass.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's wrong Mike?

Duck Refuge my ass.
    Better get to that party, you're starting to crack.

Last Poast Mike.................LOL..................................................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's wrong Mike?

Duck Refuge my ass.
    Better get to that party, you're starting to crack.

Last Poast Mike.................LOL..................................................
    I'm fine. Still plenty of time. You act like I said the party was at 5. That's probably your speed so I understand how you'd think that.

What time do you talk football around here on a Saturday night?
  • Options
    Swat, swat.

"Almost time"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Swat, swat.

"Almost time"

Big things coming to the board with great ducks football analysis..