Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Am I overreacting?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Also, this boared is obviously chalk full of "white collar" college bois not TUFF loggers.

All men should have to learn and work at least 1 trade growing up.

I’ve dug some serious ditches with Messicans IRL. True story. Builds character.
    #MeToo

I’ll keep the white collar lifestyle 20+ years later, tyvm.

This is the shit I used to do (from a recent appt). IYKYK

Yes, those are two messicans. Yes, I cleaned up their mess in the house. No, they were not my choice for contractor.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who gives a fuck. If they did the work well, they're worth any amount of cleaning. I average about three days of work fixing subcontractors' fuckups, so some dirt on the carpet wouldn't even be a thing if they did the job right. I'd kill for guysm who tracked mud through my house while doing a kickass job.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Also, this boared is obviously chalk full of "white collar" college bois not TUFF loggers.

Eating nachos is a trade, right?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eating nachos is a trade, right?
    Killing ragtops is

Apologies to @PurpleBaze
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who gives a fuck. If they did the work well, they're worth any amount of cleaning. I average about three days of work fixing subcontractors' fuckups, so some dirt on the carpet wouldn't even be a thing if they did the job right. I'd kill for guysm who tracked mud through my house while doing a kickass job.

This is unreasonable numbers. Do we really need mud in the carpets? I don’t feel manly saying this, so thanks, but my area carpets cost serious money bro.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,940
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is unreasonable numbers. Do we really need mud in the carpets? I don’t feel manly saying this, so thanks, but my area carpets cost serious money bro.
    Creep's area carpets really tie la entire casa together.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

This is how you should have handled it.

"Dude - mind covering your shoes? My wife is a psycho about the floors." Then do the swirling motion with your finger next to the side of your head.

That way dude won't have any idea that you're the one that's hunched up about the floors.

Passive aggressive. I like it.

Welcome back!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

This is how you should have handled it.

"Dude - mind covering your shoes? My wife is a psycho about the floors." Then do the swirling motion with your finger next to the side of your head.

That way dude won't have any idea that you're the one that's hunched up about the floors.

Passive aggressive. I like it.

Welcome back!
    Or just ask him if he's a good enough contractor to justify tracking mud in your house.

You'll get your answer either way.