Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

boo fucking hoo

He got a fucking cramp. I'm hearing/reading all this shit about what if he would have collapsed on the court and died. Really wish the media would do the honorable thing and mass suicide via jumping off the Aurora bridge in unison.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Serious question... who are the bigger pussies now basketball or soccer players? I will say soccer still but basketball is gaining ground quickly.
  • Options
    haie said:
    That hit would get Richards an in-person hearing now.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDsK5HH-K3c

Talbot had no business instigating against Carcillo. Deliberately got his ass kicked to wake his team up. Fucking NHL players are a different breed
  • Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDsK5HH-K3c

Talbot had no business instigating against Carcillo. Deliberately got his ass kicked to wake his team up. Fucking NHL players are a different breed

Kudos to Talbot for taking that beating like a man for his team though.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Serious question... who are the bigger pussies now basketball or soccer players? I will say soccer still but basketball is gaining ground quickly.

Soccer. Only sport where players routinely get hauled off on stretcher then shortly return to the game. If the stretcher comes out on other sports it is a season ending injury. If not career or life ending.
    Yeah. But still.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The NBA is fucking pathetic though. Half of the "injuries" are look at me bullshit so they can have a story like Willis Reed. The Ibaka injury and storyline was pathetic, but the Paul Pierce one takes the cake. I went from having no opinion on the Celtics to hoping they lost every game because of that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The NBA is fucking pathetic though. Half of the "injuries" are look at me bullshit so they can have a story like Willis Reed. The Ibaka injury and storyline was pathetic, but the Paul Pierce one takes the cake. I went from having no opinion on the Celtics to hoping they lost every game because of that.

See also MJ's "flu"
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

soccer. soccer and soccer.

worst part? I have daughters who play and THEY don't fucking do that. seriously. if you're a professional MALE soccer player, you really ought to be a little tuffer than the teeny girls of twitter.

seriously. watch a girls soccer game sometime. they don't fucking do it. they don't do it at the college level either.

so, yeah, soccer.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    I don't hold it against Lebron, and neither do I hold flopping against soccer players. It's just gamesmanship, and usually only done by the best players. MJ would probably flop if he played today.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I don't hold it against Lebron, and neither do I hold flopping against soccer players. It's just gamesmanship, and usually only done by the best players. MJ would probably flop if he played today.

don't see it. MJ was propelled by a motor from another planet. guys like that don't flop.
  • Options

What's it like to have your cunt packed full of sand anyway?
  • Options
    Only took you five hours to come up with that one, how do you do it Boobs?
  • Options

Only took you five hours to come up with that one, how do you do it Boobs?

Even I take some time away from the Internet now and then.

Now ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.
  • Options
    Yours a little empty tonight?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LeBron is the most talented player I've ever seen. There's nothing he can't do. He's also a basketball genius who rarely makes the wrong decision. It has gotten a lot better, but his mental toughness used to be suspect. It's why Jordan and Bird have both been on the record for having more respect for Kobe.

Speaking for myself, I want to see LeBron bully the other players, not flop like a bitch. He's not a European douche bag like Vlade Divac attempting to guard Shaq. He's the strongest guy on the floor. Leave the flopping to Shane Battier and Derek Fisher. The role players who need to do that type of stuff to get on the floor. All it does is make him look soft and reminds fans of the difference in mindset between LeBron and Jordan, Bird, and Kobe. I think LeBron is more talented than any of them, and I would take him over all but Jordan, but he's not even close to as tough as any of them.

LeBron is an incredible player, his maturity has always been pretty remarkable, but he's a product of AAU ball. He's been coddled since he was a kid. Touted by Sports Illustrated as a Sophomore, which was unheard of at the time. He was never cut from a team (although the Jordan story is mostly bullshit, he made JV instead of varsity as a freshman, big fucking deal), he didn't have to earn his stripes at North Carolina, he didn't grow up in ButtFuck, Indiana and play at Indiana State, and he wasn't picked 14th and had to deal with Shaq and other veterans who hated your guts.

Yes, he had a pretty rough childhood, but so did a lot of NBA players. From the day he entered high school, he's been coddled and taken care of which is why I think he sometimes doesn't understand why people don't like him as much as they like those other guys.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    What do you guys think of the accusation that Queen James intentionally tanked it vs. the Celtics in the playoffs in 2010? I didn't see that particular game but it seems like a pretty pathetic thing to do. He seems above that, but that rumor stuck around for a couple years.