Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

boo fucking hoo

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

LeBron is the most talented player I've ever seen. There's nothing he can't do. He's also a basketball genius who rarely makes the wrong decision. It has gotten a lot better, but his mental toughness used to be suspect. It's why Jordan and Bird have both been on the record for having more respect for Kobe.

Speaking for myself, I want to see LeBron bully the other players, not flop like a bitch. He's not a European douche bag like Vlade Divac attempting to guard Shaq. He's the strongest guy on the floor. Leave the flopping to Shane Battier and Derek Fisher. The role players who need to do that type of stuff to get on the floor. All it does is make him look soft and reminds fans of the difference in mindset between LeBron and Jordan, Bird, and Kobe. I think LeBron is more talented than any of them, and I would take him over all but Jordan, but he's not even close to as tough as any of them.

LeBron is an incredible player, his maturity has always been pretty remarkable, but he's a product of AAU ball. He's been coddled since he was a kid. Touted by Sports Illustrated as a Sophomore, which was unheard of at the time. He was never cut from a team (although the Jordan story is mostly bullshit, he made JV instead of varsity as a freshman, big fucking deal), he didn't have to earn his stripes at North Carolina, he didn't grow up in ButtFuck, Indiana and play at Indiana State, and he wasn't picked 14th and had to deal with Shaq and other veterans who hated your guts.

Yes, he had a pretty rough childhood, but so did a lot of NBA players. From the day he entered high school, he's been coddled and taken care of which is why I think he sometimes doesn't understand why people don't like him as much as they like those other guys.

This.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

LeBron is the most talented player I've ever seen. There's nothing he can't do. He's also a basketball genius who rarely makes the wrong decision. It has gotten a lot better, but his mental toughness used to be suspect. It's why Jordan and Bird have both been on the record for having more respect for Kobe.

Speaking for myself, I want to see LeBron bully the other players, not flop like a bitch. He's not a European douche bag like Vlade Divac attempting to guard Shaq. He's the strongest guy on the floor. Leave the flopping to Shane Battier and Derek Fisher. The role players who need to do that type of stuff to get on the floor. All it does is make him look soft and reminds fans of the difference in mindset between LeBron and Jordan, Bird, and Kobe. I think LeBron is more talented than any of them, and I would take him over all but Jordan, but he's not even close to as tough as any of them.

LeBron is an incredible player, his maturity has always been pretty remarkable, but he's a product of AAU ball. He's been coddled since he was a kid. Touted by Sports Illustrated as a Sophomore, which was unheard of at the time. He was never cut from a team (although the Jordan story is mostly bullshit, he made JV instead of varsity as a freshman, big fucking deal), he didn't have to earn his stripes at North Carolina, he didn't grow up in ButtFuck, Indiana and play at Indiana State, and he wasn't picked 14th and had to deal with Shaq and other veterans who hated your guts.

Yes, he had a pretty rough childhood, but so did a lot of NBA players. From the day he entered high school, he's been coddled and taken care of which is why I think he sometimes doesn't understand why people don't like him as much as they like those other guys.

Down-voted for channeling Tequilllla.