Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter’s laptop

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Remember when Dazzler's corrupt media told him the laptop was "Russia Disinformation" and he believed it?

You and DogBoot sure write a lot of bad checks.
    Oh, I missed it when you said that was BS. You did, right?
    What goalposts?
    We just need to establish that you believe the laptop is real and not "Russia Disinformation" as you believed initially, so when the contents are revealed, you'll believe them to be authentic. Can we do that?
    I always retain a healthy skepticism about Hunter. He’s an addict. Yet you’re banking on his honesty with his business partner. Good luck.

Your job is to tie all this to the President. 10%, remember?
    So the contents are real. Good. But Hunter is lying about his Daddy because he's a addict. Joey already has lied multiple times in all of this. Is he a crack addict too?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

How’s that search going DogBoot?

Were you afraid to Quote or @ me @HHusky lol what a fag.

Can I get a ruling @Swaye can you scalp this lying fuck if I provide the receipts?
    If he willingly takes the "bet," then yes, this isn't a banning, it's losing a bet that he agreed to and I would be happy to scalp him. I may end up in the gulag, but it would be worth it.

edit: Central Committee has weighed in. If receipts are produced @HHusky will be sent to the Gulag for a month. So there is your motivation, if that is worth it to you. A month with him in the hellish purgatory that is Siberia, where nobody can hear him scream.
    Make it a year. I will.

When can we finally expect to hear from you DogBoot?
    Copy all.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Why is Dazzler dying on this hill? His own party is being pretty transparent that they want Joey out the door because they know he can't be RDS. That's why the constant attacks on him. Hell, they're probably going to start leaking stuff next Jan.

"Tulsa? You're sending me to Tulsa."

"There's nothing for you here Dwight."
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What are we looking for exactly?

I believe it's a specific quote where the all star qb said he believed the pee tape

Not the volumes of posts he made defending the investigation based on the pee tapes

Weasel as I said
    Found a good summary of those volumes:

Good enough for me. Please ban this dipshit Stalin he/she/it needs us not the other way around. His misery is our gain.
    Derek can't afford to ban me. This bored is dead without me.
    Suck your dick harder pedophile. This place is incredible without your stench.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

How’s that search going DogBoot?

Were you afraid to Quote or @ me @HHusky lol what a fag.

Can I get a ruling @Swaye can you scalp this lying fuck if I provide the receipts?
    If he willingly takes the "bet," then yes, this isn't a banning, it's losing a bet that he agreed to and I would be happy to scalp him. I may end up in the gulag, but it would be worth it.

edit: Central Committee has weighed in. If receipts are produced @HHusky will be sent to the Gulag for a month. So there is your motivation, if that is worth it to you. A month with him in the hellish purgatory that is Siberia, where nobody can hear him scream.
    Make it a year. I will.

When can we finally expect to hear from you DogBoot?
    See, this fraud is desperate. He can't stay away because he's addicted. Ban this dipshit's ass and make him suffer.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Joe had Hunter on Air Force 2 because Hunter is an addict?

Ok then. Nice chat

Hunter getting billions form Ukraine and China is a proven fact. Joe knowing all about it is a proven fact. Hunter's business partner and Hunter say Joe got his cut.

Proven fact

H running cover like a fucking retard

I'm hearing Ivana Trump raised monsters.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Remember when Dazzler's corrupt media told him the laptop was "Russia Disinformation" and he believed it?

What goalposts?
    We just need to establish that you believe the laptop is real and not "Russia Disinformation" as you believed initially, so when the contents are revealed, you'll believe them to be authentic. Can we do that?
    I always retain a healthy skepticism about Hunter. He’s an addict. Yet you’re banking on his honesty with his business partner. Good luck.

So the contents are real. Good. But Hunter is lying about his Daddy because he's a addict. Joey already has lied multiple times in all of this. Is he a crack addict too?
    Makes sense, his daughter lied in her own diary
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

What goalposts?

Makes sense, his daughter lied in her own diary
    Have you confirmed that it was her diary? Well have you? Get me the proof it was authentic. Chop, chop!
  • Options
    Well where is it Blob? What’s the holdup? Do you need help? Just like I thought. You gals get all worked up with zero proof.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Where did Blob go? I’m taking bets if any of you girls what to put money on any proof magically appearing.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

What goalposts?

Sheep…er…people this dumb exist. It’s pretty much an indictment of modern society.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

What goalposts?

Sheep…er…people this dumb exist. It’s pretty much an indictment of modern society.
    Many dumb people on both sides
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

TugCon fever dreams aren’t evidence.

Let’s see some financials.

Dazzler demands evidence but can’t provide a brief on the Russian state narrative.

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.
    So was the 2020 election stolen? Did Kari really win in 2022?

You parrot the Russian narrative every day, Comrade.
    You parrot Russian disinformation to this day. Pee tapes! Putin prefers Trump because he can (not) invade Ukraine!
    I parroted the pee tape now? You girls really play fast and loose with the facts.
    Must. Defend. Everything. Left.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

TugCon fever dreams aren’t evidence.

Let’s see some financials.

Dazzler demands evidence but can’t provide a brief on the Russian state narrative.

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.
    So was the 2020 election stolen? Did Kari really win in 2022?

You parrot the Russian narrative every day, Comrade.
    You parrot Russian disinformation to this day. Pee tapes! Putin prefers Trump because he can (not) invade Ukraine!
    I parroted the pee tape now? You girls really play fast and loose with the facts.
    OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    You lie everyday you post. I see no need to spend 2 hrs proving something you'll just continue to lie about even after proof is provided.
    So you made it up.
    Sure thing Helen. Keep lying.
    You just can’t be bothered with your proof though.
    You will just continue to lie regardless. Everyone here knows it.

If I provide the receipts will you leave the board permanently? That might make it worth my time.
    Yes.

Now hop to it!
    I want this enforceable since, you know, you are in fact, a liar and have been exposed as such repeatedly.

@DerekJohnson can we get a referee and terms?
    By the next Census?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/james-comer-hunter-biden-joe-biden/2022/12/07/id/1099472/

Rep. James Comer, who will head the House Oversight Committee as it conducts its investigation of Hunter Biden, said Wednesday on Newsmax that the probe will include a subpoena of bank records that will show how President Joe Biden allegedly benefited financially from his son's business activities.

Further, the Kentucky Republican said on Newsmax's "Wake Up America" that lawmakers have already sent letters out to three Twitter executives who were mentioned in Elon Musk's document dump last week that showed the push by the Biden campaign and Democratic National Committee to cover up news stories concerning the younger Biden's laptop.

The bank records, Comer said, are not only the suspicious activity reports lawmakers have been trying to obtain, but also "specific areas where we believe Hunter Biden was paying for daily living expenses for Joe Biden" that included "significant amounts of money."

"We have a pretty clear focus where we're going with these bank records," said Comer. "That's what we're going to do on day one."

Meanwhile, the Twitter files, detailed in a thread by journalist Matt Taibbi last Friday, have already shifted the investigation, said Comer, as they detailed "more lies by Joe Biden."

"Go back to the debate, when he squarely denied that laptop was Hunter Biden's," said Comer. "He continued to lie by having his campaign and the Democratic National Committee demand to social media companies, both Twitter and Facebook, that this was Russia disinformation."

The laptop, Comer added, proves "even more lies" by the president, "especially when it comes to not just his knowledge of what his family's shady business dealings were, but his involvement in them."

Comer said the most concerning thing to him, on the laptop, was evidence of the Bidens' connection with the Chinese Communist Party "to try to get China's foot in the door on the American energy industry. That's something that should concern all Americans."
  • Options

https://newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/james-comer-hunter-biden-joe-biden/2022/12/07/id/1099472/

Rep. James Comer, who will head the House Oversight Committee as it conducts its investigation of Hunter Biden, said Wednesday on Newsmax that the probe will include a subpoena of bank records that will show how President Joe Biden allegedly benefited financially from his son's business activities.

Further, the Kentucky Republican said on Newsmax's "Wake Up America" that lawmakers have already sent letters out to three Twitter executives who were mentioned in Elon Musk's document dump last week that showed the push by the Biden campaign and Democratic National Committee to cover up news stories concerning the younger Biden's laptop.

The bank records, Comer said, are not only the suspicious activity reports lawmakers have been trying to obtain, but also "specific areas where we believe Hunter Biden was paying for daily living expenses for Joe Biden" that included "significant amounts of money."

"We have a pretty clear focus where we're going with these bank records," said Comer. "That's what we're going to do on day one."

Meanwhile, the Twitter files, detailed in a thread by journalist Matt Taibbi last Friday, have already shifted the investigation, said Comer, as they detailed "more lies by Joe Biden."

"Go back to the debate, when he squarely denied that laptop was Hunter Biden's," said Comer. "He continued to lie by having his campaign and the Democratic National Committee demand to social media companies, both Twitter and Facebook, that this was Russia disinformation."

The laptop, Comer added, proves "even more lies" by the president, "especially when it comes to not just his knowledge of what his family's shady business dealings were, but his involvement in them."

Comer said the most concerning thing to him, on the laptop, was evidence of the Bidens' connection with the Chinese Communist Party "to try to get China's foot in the door on the American energy industry. That's something that should concern all Americans."

sure
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

sure
    Biden Cultist reports in. TCT last night made it plain as day. Joey lived a pretty lavish lifestyle on a Senator's salary. In 2009 it went from $169K to $174K so Joey wasn't earning the COLA. As VP he made $235K. Who can't own a huge estate and a beachfront home on that. Give it up Dazzler, the guy is dirty as hell.
    Waiting for those records. You got him now, PDX!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

sure
    Biden Cultist reports in. TCT last night made it plain as day. Joey lived a pretty lavish lifestyle on a Senator's salary. In 2009 it went from $169K to $174K so Joey wasn't earning the COLA. As VP he made $235K. Who can't own a huge estate and a beachfront home on that. Give it up Dazzler, the guy is dirty as hell.
    Fucking pathetic. That's what the Jan. investigations will be for and we know you love loooooong investigations. Your only hope is that Joey runs out the clock or that his party dumps him as planned and the GOP folds up shop after that. Stay ignorant dumbfuck, it's your best look.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

sure
    Fucking pathetic. That's what the Jan. investigations will be for and we know you love loooooong investigations. Your only hope is that Joey runs out the clock or that his party dumps him as planned and the GOP folds up shop after that. Stay ignorant dumbfuck, it's your best look.
    Comer says he can already see Joe’s dirty. What’s Durham doing these days?