Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter’s laptop

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What are we looking for exactly?

I believe it's a specific quote where the all star qb said he believed the pee tape

Not the volumes of posts he made defending the investigation based on the pee tapes

Weasel as I said
    Found a good summary of those volumes:

Good enough for me. Please ban this dipshit Stalin he/she/it needs us not the other way around. His misery is our gain.
    Derek can't afford to ban me. This bored is dead without me.
    True

We need a punching bag
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

How’s that search going DogBoot?

Were you afraid to Quote or @ me @HHusky lol what a fag.

Can I get a ruling @Swaye can you scalp this lying fuck if I provide the receipts?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

HHusky said:

Can I get a ruling @Swaye can you scalp this lying fuck if I provide the receipts?
    If he willingly takes the "bet," then yes, this isn't a banning, it's losing a bet that he agreed to and I would be happy to scalp him. I may end up in the gulag, but it would be worth it.

edit: Central Committee has weighed in. If receipts are produced @HHusky will be sent to the Gulag for a month. So there is your motivation, if that is worth it to you. A month with him in the hellish purgatory that is Siberia, where nobody can hear him scream.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fbi spied on Giuliani... i guess they figured they got away with it the first time, try it again.... fuckers
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,468
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

All the girls are excited for your search, DogBoot. Go!
  • Options
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

If he willingly takes the "bet," then yes, this isn't a banning, it's losing a bet that he agreed to and I would be happy to scalp him. I may end up in the gulag, but it would be worth it.

edit: Central Committee has weighed in. If receipts are produced @HHusky will be sent to the Gulag for a month. So there is your motivation, if that is worth it to you. A month with him in the hellish purgatory that is Siberia, where nobody can hear him scream.
    Make it a year. I will.

When can we finally expect to hear from you DogBoot?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Make it a year. I will.

When can we finally expect to hear from you DogBoot?
    Before the primaries?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    TCT doc on the Biden Crime family dropping. A lot of good video of Hunter and how the crime family operated. They thought the laptop was gonna die a quick death with the help of their corrupt media doing their bidding. I hear the FBI is still trying to find out where in the hell they put the laptop.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

TCT doc on the Biden Crime family dropping. A lot of good video of Hunter and how the crime family operated. They thought the laptop was gonna die a quick death with the help of their corrupt media doing their bidding. I hear the FBI is still trying to find out where in the hell they put the laptop.

sure

and the link to Joe will be hypothetical, per usual
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

sure
    You should watch, you'll learn about all of the info the corrupt media you rely upon to keep you stupid was ignored in your name.

You're a mindless dipshit.

Sad.
  • Options

Remember when Dazzler's corrupt media told him the laptop was "Russia Disinformation" and he believed it?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

sure

and the link to Joe will be hypothetical, per usual
    Struggling to cope with the inevitable. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually. When your team drops your salt lick.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Remember when Dazzler's corrupt media told him the laptop was "Russia Disinformation" and he believed it?

You and DogBoot sure write a lot of bad checks.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh, I missed it when you said that was BS. You did, right?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

sure
    You should watch, you'll learn about all of the info the corrupt media you rely upon to keep you stupid was ignored in your name.

Sad.
    But again, the subject is Joe.

10%? Where is it?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

sure

Sad.

10%? Where is it?
    So you did believe it?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

What goalposts?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

What goalposts?
    We just need to establish that you believe the laptop is real and not "Russia Disinformation" as you believed initially, so when the contents are revealed, you'll believe them to be authentic. Can we do that?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

sure

Sad.

10%? Where is it?
    So you did believe it?
    No
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

What goalposts?
    We just need to establish that you believe the laptop is real and not "Russia Disinformation" as you believed initially, so when the contents are revealed, you'll believe them to be authentic. Can we do that?
    I always retain a healthy skepticism about Hunter. He’s an addict. Yet you’re banking on his honesty with his business partner. Good luck.

Your job is to tie all this to the President. 10%, remember?