Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to Caleb williams

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

The Pac 12 made a giant presentation for this guy for the Heisman and didn't give two fucks about Penix.

Changed the rules this year so a try hard mountain west team could come in and bruise his pussy.

Fuck this conference forever.

Those try hards would have dry railed that defense of yours too.

Learn something about football before you post next time.

Those try hards that scored 7 on Oregon's shit tier defense? Sure.gif

Gotta love the cuog after an apple cup. Everyone hypothetically kills UW. Except them.
    After the 13:44 mark of the first quarter., Utah went on a 44-7 run. It wasn’t because their QB got hurt. It was because SC’s defense quit tackling ball carriers. And the reason SC quit tackling ball carriers is because they were beaten into submission.

Tell me something, anything about UWs defense that wouldn’t have left them with the same fate that SC’s defense suffered last night.

Bad Moon was still hurt against Oregon. I know we don’t believe in QB injuries according to this thread, but it was true. When He got mostly healthy, He did SC, like He did Oregon twice last year.

Try hard in your eye hole.
    UW has a better D line than SC. Serious comment.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course cuog wants to suck Utah dick, but UW pretty much hardened up for over a month and a half against two team playing better offense than Utah, whereas SC folded the tent midway through last night.

First half of the Apple Cup UW had one of their worst defensive halves of the year. No doubt about that. Adjustments matter though.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

The Pac 12 made a giant presentation for this guy for the Heisman and didn't give two fucks about Penix.

Changed the rules this year so a try hard mountain west team could come in and bruise his pussy.

Gotta love the cuog after an apple cup. Everyone hypothetically kills UW. Except them.
    After the 13:44 mark of the first quarter., Utah went on a 44-7 run. It wasn’t because their QB got hurt. It was because SC’s defense quit tackling ball carriers. And the reason SC quit tackling ball carriers is because they were beaten into submission.

Tell me something, anything about UWs defense that wouldn’t have left them with the same fate that SC’s defense suffered last night.
    I can tell you a couple.

Utah has nothing but a tight end and a CTE running quarterback. That's why even Oregon could stop them. SC is only better than Arizona, Colorado D. They couldn't stop anyone but beavlet and cuoglet this year.

UW defense has been lights out in the second half, especially 4th quarter for over a month now. How they got to top 2-4 in many defensive rankings in the conference despite being pretty bad the first 5-6 games. SC simply has to outscore people and it's not the same situation at all.

UW has a pass rush (as you found out). SC does not.
    WSU had half left of what was a shitty Oline to begin with.

You should stick to being a Thorn fanboy.

In their 3 game win streak before the the Apple Cup, WSU’s offense scored 13 points in the 2nd half.

Combined.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Bad Moon was still hurt against Oregon. I know we don’t believe in QB injuries according to this thread, but it was true. When He got mostly healthy, He did SC, like He did Oregon twice last year.

Some midgets are also taller than others.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Some midgets are also taller than others.
    One of our edge rushers has the most pressures in college football and is headed to the NFL, but still.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

I can tell you a couple.

Utah has nothing but a tight end and a CTE running quarterback. That's why even Oregon could stop them. SC is only better than Arizona, Colorado D. They couldn't stop anyone but beavlet and cuoglet this year.

UW defense has been lights out in the second half, especially 4th quarter for over a month now. How they got to top 2-4 in many defensive rankings in the conference despite being pretty bad the first 5-6 games. SC simply has to outscore people and it's not the same situation at all.

In their 3 game win streak before the the Apple Cup, WSU’s offense scored 13 points in the 2nd half.

Combined.
    Also shut down Oregon State in the second half, also shut down Oregon in the 4th quarter (field goal and a turnover on downs).
  • Options
    Edge rushers don’t impact offenses that run for 300 yards in a game.

• Options
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

I can tell you a couple.

Combined.
    Also shut down Oregon State in the second half, also shut down Oregon in the 4th quarter (field goal and a turnover on downs).
    I’ll give you the shutdown of Oregon. But Oregon State had no QB that day.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Kaepsknee said:

You said DLine. Last I checked edge has to crash and contain when teams run it. They don't just B line it to the QB no matter what.

UW will have 3-4 DL/Edge make all conference this year. Tuli, Martin, and Trice are locks. ZTF probably gets honorable mention.

Go add up the points scored by Cal, Oregon State, Oregon, and WSU in the 4th quarter, when the game is on the line and adjustments have been made and players are gassed. I'm even giving you the benefit of not including Colorado.

What a hill to die on.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Can’t believe your fag out began with telling someone else to learn football.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

I can tell you a couple.

Combined.
    I’ll give you the shutdown of Oregon. But Oregon State had no QB that day.
    He didn't gift 8 picks in aggregate to SC and Utah, so by their standards that's a quarterback.

Now we're just at tired cuog excuses and this is getting boring.

Utah beat UW twice in 12 years, both games had shit UW teams and nothing on the line.

UW handles them as well as they handle cuoglet. You can fantasize about Utah actually beating UW in a game that matters, have at it. Last time they scored -4 points net in such a game.
  • Options
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

You said DLine. Last I checked edge has to crash and contain when teams run it. They don't just B line it to the QB no matter what.

UW will have 3-4 DL/Edge make all conference this year. Tuli, Martin, and Trice are locks. ZTF probably gets honorable mention.

Go add up the points scored by Cal, Oregon State, Oregon, and WSU in the 4th quarter, when the game is on the line and adjustments have been made and players are gassed. I'm even giving you the benefit of not including Colorado.

What a hill to die on.
    You gave up 38 points to an ASU team with an interim coach.

Enjoy San Antonio.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

What a hill to die on.

Enjoy San Antonio.
    🤣

The argument simply ends with "ASU, no 🌹for you"
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Found another queef that doesn’t understand football.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Cuog gonna cuog

DeBoer gets bonus points for triggering them harder than many of the Pete beatdowns.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

By all means tell us more about edge players not factoring into run defense, Lombardi.
  • Options
    TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

What a hill to die on.

Enjoy San Antonio.
    And “you” gave up 51 points and 700 yards at home to your hated rival.

What the fuck are you doing here again?
    I’ve plainly stated that my team wasn’t good. Just here to check the fags that think that UW would beat Utah last night.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

By all means tell us more about edge players not factoring into run defense, Lombardi.
    Yes. Because the Lombardi era is so relevant to todays college Football.