Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greetings PAC12 Championship Game Fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

haie said:

I hope Riley comes out fuming from that first game and when it's 45-0 in the 3rd quarter just keeps bombing it down the field.

Then after the game Whittingham just fucking retires right on camera in front of their fans.

A certain poster here considers your negative take on Ute to be a lame attempt at sounding tough!! I don't mind, mind you. But others are a little more sensitive to it.
    That certain poster should go run another marathon and burn off the butthurt.

Utah does not belong in the Pacific Coast Conference.

And there's nothing more lame and fake tough than Utah and their head coach.

I'll be fair and say that Colorado also needs to go away.

After 2024 there should just be 8 teams, SDSU would be fine as the 9th but that's it.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,548
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

I hope Riley comes out fuming from that first game and when it's 45-0 in the 3rd quarter just keeps bombing it down the field.

Then after the game Whittingham just fucking retires right on camera in front of their fans.

A certain poster here considers your negative take on Ute to be a lame attempt at sounding tough!! I don't mind, mind you. But others are a little more sensitive to it.

After 2024 there should just be 8 teams, SDSU would be fine as the 9th but that's it.
    4 conference championship appearances in a row must really get under your skin. Don't worry boy, like I've told you before, you'll always have that pretty mouth.
    lol look at USC and UCLA during that time. Pretty big accomplishment there.

Utah doesn't get under my skin. Valuing "better losses" in college football does.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

4 conference championship appearances in a row must really get under your skin. Don't worry boy, like I've told you before, you'll always have that pretty mouth.

Utah doesn't get under my skin. Valuing "better losses" in college football does.
    Sucks you couldn't get past one of the shittiest teams in the conference. That would get under my skin too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

Sucks you couldn't get past one of the shittiest teams in the conference. That would get under my skin too.
    You have zero quality wins that weren't given to you by the refs at home.

You're in this game because of "better losses" what a fag mindset.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I knew a chick who went to USC. Picked up a coke habit and killed herself a few years ago.

Buzz kill.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

That is the most aggressive version of Ute I've seen from you 89.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

When you're bragging about "appearances" you just know there's a really special story under the hood. Including getting outscored by UW's secondary.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Having trouble subtracting 4 and adding 1 Benny?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,290
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #fighton

#repthenorth USC!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

When you're bragging about "appearances" you just know there's a really special story under the hood. Including getting outscored by UW's secondary.
    If you weren't such a Doog fanboy, you would know that your offence won that game by keeping the ball the entire 4th quarter. Very impressive by Husky O, but all you know is what you're boyfriend tells you he saw on the highlights.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

If you weren't such a Doog fanboy, you would know that your offence won that game by keeping the ball the entire 4th quarter. Very impressive by Husky O, but all you know is what you're boyfriend tells you he saw on the highlights.
    Jesus. Yeah dude scoring 3 points. Great performance by the offense. Had nothing to do with the secondary forcing you to play 1890's football.

Not being able to cross the other teams 40 yard line might have played a bigger part than time of possession.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus. Yeah dude scoring 3 points. Great performance by the offense. Had nothing to do with the secondary forcing you to play 1890's football.

Not being able to cross the other teams 40 yard line might have played a bigger part than time of possession.
    You beat Jason Shelly and whatever RB we had backing up Moss. Don James would be proud of your pride.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

You beat Jason Shelly and whatever RB we had backing up Moss. Don James would be proud of your pride.
    my god you’re a loser
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

lol we fucking beat your asses in SLC earlier in the year when you had your starters.