Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greetings PAC12 Championship Game Fans

I believe I speak for all of Trojan and Husky nations (we really respect you guys) when I say

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope Riley comes out fuming from that first game and when it's 45-0 in the 3rd quarter just keeps bombing it down the field.

Then after the game Whittingham just fucking retires right on camera in front of their fans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    TheHB said:

Looking forward to the game tonight. Santa Clara is always special this time of year. Just walked over to the stadium parking lot from the Holiday Inn Express. (Weirdly vacant for such a big day.) Big DAWG contingent will be in Levi Stadium to root on the Trojies, I suspect. Don't see much purple here yet. In fact, I'm a little surprised there are few signs of tailgating for the Utes and SC supporters. I guess us Washington fans are the only ones who know how to party! Pac-12 championship games are always a big deal to us!

Fight On!

It was hilarious in 2018 that there were seemingly 100 doogs there and half of Salt Lake City packed in to watch their team score -4 points with Jake Browning having one of the his shittiest games and still winning.

I went to a restaurant next to the Shark Tank that was replaying every UW Utah game in Pac 12 era. Their fans had to watch all those shitty L's and then witness that championship game after. Of course our blue hair ass fans were being Nebraska classy to them and saying shit like "Good Luck tonight". Fucking dipshits.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@creepycoug doesn't believe you

It's in your head.

The rest of it is in your fat ass nacho boy.
  • Options
    TheHB said:

Looking forward to the game tonight. Santa Clara is always special this time of year. Just walked over to the stadium parking lot from the Holiday Inn Express. (Weirdly vacant for such a big day.) Big DAWG contingent will be in Levi Stadium to root on the Trojies, I suspect. Don't see much purple here yet. In fact, I'm a little surprised there are few signs of tailgating for the Utes and SC supporters. I guess us Washington fans are the only ones who know how to party! Pac-12 championship games are always a big deal to us!

Fight On!

Is this some kind of elaborate whoosh?
  • Options
    haie said:

I hope Riley comes out fuming from that first game and when it's 45-0 in the 3rd quarter just keeps bombing it down the field.

Then after the game Whittingham just fucking retires right on camera in front of their fans.

A certain poster here considers your negative take on Ute to be a lame attempt at sounding tough!! I don't mind, mind you. But others are a little more sensitive to it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

haie said:

A certain poster here considers your negative take on Ute to be a lame attempt at sounding tough!! I don't mind, mind you. But others are a little more sensitive to it.
    That certain poster should go run another marathon and burn off the butthurt.

Utah does not belong in the Pacific Coast Conference.

And there's nothing more lame and fake tough than Utah and their head coach.

I'll be fair and say that Colorado also needs to go away.

After 2024 there should just be 8 teams, SDSU would be fine as the 9th but that's it.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

After 2024 there should just be 8 teams, SDSU would be fine as the 9th but that's it.
    I said all that once, and was told I was trying to be Tuff!

So you're preaching to the choir.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Fight On!

Is there still a Bennigan’s on Great America Parkway? It must get pretty wild there and over at the Cisco Systems parking lots prior to 49ers games.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

Fight On!

one, sounds about right for the p12 title game in santa clara, ftp.

two, you messed up bro, game is in atlanta.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Helton needs more tim!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Fight On!

one, sounds about right for the p12 title game in santa clara, ftp.

two, you messed up bro, game is in atlanta.

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

4 conference championship appearances in a row must really get under your skin. Don't worry boy, like I've told you before, you'll always have that pretty mouth.